Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,117 members, 7,818,330 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:48 PM

Honest Nigerian Stylist, Returns N600K Mistakenly Credited To His Account - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Honest Nigerian Stylist, Returns N600K Mistakenly Credited To His Account (19359 Views)

Someone Mistakenly Credited My Account With A Huge Sum / Maduka Onyishi Returns N2.2Billion To First Bank Wrongly Credited To His Account / Bank Mistakenly Credited A Zimbabwean Student's Account With N19.4M (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Honest Nigerian Stylist, Returns N600K Mistakenly Credited To His Account by Giftedhand92: 11:09pm On Oct 04, 2018
A Nigerian stylist has told of how he returned money mistakenly sent to his account, after a tough battle with his conscience.

Mide Kelvin wrote:

while watching a Champions league match last night, I received a 600k credit alert from someone I didn’t know. I had raging thoughts and couldn’t even concentrate on the match again but decided to stay mute.

So, baba started planning on how to sort some unfinished projects with someone else’s money in my head but my conscience wouldn’t stop pricking me. Having checked google and facebook all to no avail for the sender’s information; i received a call later this evening.
Alas! It was an old client who I made outfits for in the abroad who reached out to me that her husband mistakenly credited me instead of a carpenter.

Long story short, i refunded her complete money. Nobody holy pass but God sees my heart, I’m at peace with myself.
Cheyyyyyy ?

More below:

https://zenithnaija.com/nigerian-stylist-returns-n600k-mistakenly-credited-to-his-account/

9 Likes

Re: Honest Nigerian Stylist, Returns N600K Mistakenly Credited To His Account by xbernardx(m): 11:09pm On Oct 04, 2018
Jesu

Please post proof, papa God which day I go pick money too ooooo

2 Likes

Re: Honest Nigerian Stylist, Returns N600K Mistakenly Credited To His Account by FarahAideed: 11:11pm On Oct 04, 2018
Why should anyone even battle with the thought of returning someone's money? No thought should even come up before you return the money

80 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Honest Nigerian Stylist, Returns N600K Mistakenly Credited To His Account by Lipscomb(m): 11:12pm On Oct 04, 2018
grin
xbernardx:
Jesu

Please post proof, papa God which day I go pick money too ooooo
Re: Honest Nigerian Stylist, Returns N600K Mistakenly Credited To His Account by WawaIPODJew: 11:25pm On Oct 04, 2018
Let’s just imagine it’s the other way round .
And it was Mide that mistakenly sent that 600k to Ogochuku Onwaeze . cheesy cheesy
You know the rest

62 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Honest Nigerian Stylist, Returns N600K Mistakenly Credited To His Account by donstan18: 11:30pm On Oct 04, 2018
cheesy
Re: Honest Nigerian Stylist, Returns N600K Mistakenly Credited To His Account by Waakanda: 11:36pm On Oct 04, 2018
There's nothing as good as a mind that's at peace with itself cool

18 Likes

Re: Honest Nigerian Stylist, Returns N600K Mistakenly Credited To His Account by badpitch(f): 11:39pm On Oct 04, 2018
FarahAideed:
Why should anyone even battle with the thought of returning someone's money? No thought should even come up before you return the money
It's hard shaa. It's a real battle. Infact,It's a war zone grin

10 Likes

Re: Honest Nigerian Stylist, Returns N600K Mistakenly Credited To His Account by badpitch(f): 11:43pm On Oct 04, 2018
He made a good choice though. Nothing beats a clear conscience. No matter what you think you could use that money for, It'll end up being wasted in unnecessary things.

12 Likes

Re: Honest Nigerian Stylist, Returns N600K Mistakenly Credited To His Account by slawomir: 11:43pm On Oct 04, 2018
ok
Re: Honest Nigerian Stylist, Returns N600K Mistakenly Credited To His Account by uncommonmartins: 11:44pm On Oct 04, 2018
how him take get the person number call am

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Honest Nigerian Stylist, Returns N600K Mistakenly Credited To His Account by Darkknightt(m): 11:45pm On Oct 04, 2018
Your reward is in heaven.

God bless
Re: Honest Nigerian Stylist, Returns N600K Mistakenly Credited To His Account by Chisaedhor: 11:47pm On Oct 04, 2018
grin

He is truly honest

I can't be a zombie in this Buhari hard time

8 Likes

Re: Honest Nigerian Stylist, Returns N600K Mistakenly Credited To His Account by aragon4realz(m): 11:48pm On Oct 04, 2018
say the truth,your deal don cast becos your identity don blow,the creditor is a known customer.assuming you don't know him, the money don fly be that

2 Likes

Re: Honest Nigerian Stylist, Returns N600K Mistakenly Credited To His Account by tetralogyfallot(m): 11:48pm On Oct 04, 2018
How much did the owner tipped u?
Re: Honest Nigerian Stylist, Returns N600K Mistakenly Credited To His Account by Samanza89: 11:49pm On Oct 04, 2018
Believe me I would have still done same!... At times I wonder what kind of conscience have got. In a country like dis, good deeds is very rare..
Re: Honest Nigerian Stylist, Returns N600K Mistakenly Credited To His Account by RealAdewole(m): 11:50pm On Oct 04, 2018
uncommonmartins:
hmmmm, Shey the thing no show the name of the recipient before sending?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Honest Nigerian Stylist, Returns N600K Mistakenly Credited To His Account by Culin(f): 11:50pm On Oct 04, 2018
Hmm this kind temptation.
Re: Honest Nigerian Stylist, Returns N600K Mistakenly Credited To His Account by Nobody: 11:51pm On Oct 04, 2018
One gat no other choice in this era of BVN & other tracking means

It's hard to know people who are truly honest these days. A young guy that speedily spent some of the #500k mistakenly sent to him was arrested & his parents paid it. He couldn't even spend the money wisely

Kudos to you for taking the right step though

4 Likes

Re: Honest Nigerian Stylist, Returns N600K Mistakenly Credited To His Account by Nobody: 11:52pm On Oct 04, 2018
grin............ BVN make am Returned the Money grin grin grin

8 Likes

Re: Honest Nigerian Stylist, Returns N600K Mistakenly Credited To His Account by Gspotlicker(m): 11:57pm On Oct 04, 2018
All in one story
Carpenter
Stylish
Unknown
Customer
Abroad

10 Likes

Re: Honest Nigerian Stylist, Returns N600K Mistakenly Credited To His Account by KosyJerry(m): 12:00am On Oct 05, 2018
What a sincere heart... His reward is in heaven grin
Re: Honest Nigerian Stylist, Returns N600K Mistakenly Credited To His Account by lonelydora: 12:02am On Oct 05, 2018
Igbo amaka

3 Likes

Re: Honest Nigerian Stylist, Returns N600K Mistakenly Credited To His Account by CASTOSVILLA(m): 12:03am On Oct 05, 2018
WawaIPODJew:
Let’s juat imagine it’s the other way round .
And it was Mide that mistakenly send that 600k to Ogochuku Onwaeze . cheesy cheesy
You know the rest
Thunder faya u dia grin what about Seun Osewa.......I didn't say anything o....
Re: Honest Nigerian Stylist, Returns N600K Mistakenly Credited To His Account by Oluwasaeon(m): 12:09am On Oct 05, 2018
If na me, I go first chop suya like 8 thousand and carry olosho.
Just kidding

1 Like

Re: Honest Nigerian Stylist, Returns N600K Mistakenly Credited To His Account by Oluwasaeon(m): 12:10am On Oct 05, 2018
KosyJerry:
What a sincere heart... His reward is in heaven grin
grin

2 Likes

Re: Honest Nigerian Stylist, Returns N600K Mistakenly Credited To His Account by Gspotlicker(m): 12:11am On Oct 05, 2018
Help!!! Help!!! Help!!! please where can i learn carpentry

1 Like

Re: Honest Nigerian Stylist, Returns N600K Mistakenly Credited To His Account by nurez305(m): 12:12am On Oct 05, 2018
Money that pass through your account is not something you can steal and go freely... You will definately be caught by the bank... nothing special in what he does

3 Likes

Re: Honest Nigerian Stylist, Returns N600K Mistakenly Credited To His Account by EmyLeo(m): 12:16am On Oct 05, 2018
Omo Togo ni stylist yen sha. cheesy
Re: Honest Nigerian Stylist, Returns N600K Mistakenly Credited To His Account by Carlyscales: 12:22am On Oct 05, 2018
uncommonmartins:
U don't know how to read abi

Abi na only caption u de read B4 u comment ?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Banks May Deny 14.6 Million Customers Services By Wednesday / External Reserves Hit Two-week Low As Naira Weakens / Can Someone Withdraw Money From Fixed Deposit Before Maturity?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.