Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,425 members, 7,819,548 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:53 PM

My Top Movies Of 2018 - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / My Top Movies Of 2018 (800 Views)

Must Watch Nigerian Movies Of 2018 / Real Names Of 2018 Housemates Of Big Brother Naija (Double Wahala) / What's Your Most Anticipated Movie Of 2018? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

My Top Movies Of 2018 by lukfame(m): 1:33am On Oct 05, 2018
Hey guys, I can't sleep so decided to actually type something out. I'm sorry for the errors, there's no time for me to edit or go through it at all. Just for fun..

It's my top movies of 2018. I'm sure most people have seen them and will most likely agree with me.

1. Avengers: Infinity war : Yeah , this movie worth this spot you know. Marvel Star filled movie which made me stuck to the screen for 2 hours and 36 minutes. I mean, it's power packed movie. No surprise it's actually the highest grossing movie of 2018

2. Black panther : We all know this movie.Africa nation of Wakanda movie. The first black super power movie is what I'm talking about. Black People wouldn't stop talking about this movie in February. Just go to any cinema then, you won't be so surprised to see people in Ankara and other local wears. Well, It's a, marvel movie and it's actually follows avengers on the Highest grossing movie of 2018

3. Mission impossible ( Fall out) : this is another block buster movie featuring stunt guy Tom cruise. This movie is the bomb, I really don't know what to say about it than to advice you to go watch it. Definitely on big screen as you don't want to miss any scene.

4. Ready player one : Don't be surprised this is coming next after mission impossible 6( fall out). The movie is kinda special cos it's actually depicts what might happen in the future and it has a unique storyline. The world has advanced technologically much more than now in which virtual games was the order of the day. You should watch it. It's a great movie

5.Tyler Perry's Acrimony : This movie generated a lot of controversy and people won't stop taking sides. To me, they are both right, life isn't just fair you know. Lol. Don't mind me, I actually don't know who's wrong because I wanted to support the girl from the start but she spoilt everything at the end too. Lol. Crazy movie I tell you

6. The Meg : Big shark not man's not hot tho. This is a megalodon as they called it. The is a fresh and hot movie starring Jason Statham. You know. The mean bad guy. Just about a prehistoric killing machine. Very interesting story line also. You should watch it.

7.Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom : One movie I can't forget do easily. Seen it like 5 times already.. so interesting dinosaurs have come to live with us. Unfortunately, I can't find them here in Lagos. Lol.

8. Operation Red sea : if you love blood and more blood on your screen. This is a movie to watch. Chinese military isn't something to joke with and they made it known in these movie. Well, just like US military movies where they are the best in everything. The Chinese also did the same thing. It's a must watch.

9. Ant-Man and the Wasp : Saw this movie recently and I actually enjoyed it. This movie is filled with humor and lots of actions. I can't wait to watch it over again. Marvel again on this one. Lol

10. Incredibles 2 : saw this movie with lots of kids in the cinema. I wasn't embarrassed one bit. The movie was so interesting, new innovations and the baby. Lol. So freaky freakishly crazy baby. You don't want to miss this one.

Notable mentions : Dead pool 2, hotel Transylvania 3, Solo: A star wars story, fifty shades Freed, Hereditary (horror), oceans 8, truth or dare, Sicario (day of soldado), Darkest minds and Upgrade..

Thanks for reading.

You can post yours if you don't agree with my list.
Re: My Top Movies Of 2018 by floventz(m): 1:34am On Oct 05, 2018
wow. I totally agree on this. so, on point. lol nice list I must say.
Re: My Top Movies Of 2018 by Nobody: 7:20pm On Oct 05, 2018
Movie addict
I've seen all

To all the boys I've loved
Sierra Burgess is a loser
Nappily Ever After
Life of the party
Breaking In

(1) (Reply)

13 Nigeria Movies That Scared The Hell Out Of Us Growing Up. / #bbnaija : Ike Fights Tuoyo After He Caught Him "Banging" Mercy (video) / Get Gotv MAX For N2600, Offer Valid While Stocks Last!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.