Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,836 members, 7,810,215 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 12:20 AM

GRE Scores: (we Train; They Conquer!!) - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / GRE Scores: (we Train; They Conquer!!) (390 Views)

Need House Help? We Train & Deploy The Best To Your Home / How To Train The Male Child / Edet Edem Akpan I Came I Saw And I Conquer (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

GRE Scores: (we Train; They Conquer!!) by mercurial: 5:33am On Oct 05, 2018
Gre Scores: We Train; They Conquer!!!

These scores are for some persons who saw my numerous posts herein on scholarship opportunities through standardized tests...(and they came for training)...

Full scholarship for postgraduate programs in the US..

If you need a top notch score for scholarship purpose, kindly start a WhatsApp chat on 08034706355..

*Pls the training session is in Lagos for now...

Pls don't bother to make contact if you are not ready to study HARD....thanks

You could also share this information with people who are likely to be interested ...

Midek concept
....Improving scores strategically!

(1) (Reply)

Today Is My Birthday Nairaland Members...... / Ladies Only: An Advice / Coro Anthem

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.