Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,632 members, 7,813,089 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 06:50 AM

Why Is No One Talking About The Recent Slow Credit Of Bank Transfers - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Why Is No One Talking About The Recent Slow Credit Of Bank Transfers (436 Views)

Why Is No One Talking About How Frustrating Crypto Is? / Get An Opay ATM Card And Enjoy Free Bank Transfers / Direct Providers Of Bank Guarantee (BG) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Is No One Talking About The Recent Slow Credit Of Bank Transfers by ebrochukwu(m): 6:13am On Oct 05, 2018
It just deem on me that recently since monday,the rate at which banks credit an online or mobile transfer is an average of 48 hours.
And i can't seem to see in the air any form of abnormality.
No broadcast news or email to keep us abreast with what is happening or why it is happening. Amd i also noticed it seems it cut across all banks, so i expect this to be a general issue and to be given optimum attention.
Two of my account was a beneficiary in a transfer transaction and till date i am yet to get value of the transfer.
CBN should come in mbok.
Re: Why Is No One Talking About The Recent Slow Credit Of Bank Transfers by bujebudanu1(m): 6:15am On Oct 05, 2018
Diamond Bank
Crediting and debiting. Now na war
Re: Why Is No One Talking About The Recent Slow Credit Of Bank Transfers by Nukilia: 6:19am On Oct 05, 2018
#BackwardNation
Re: Why Is No One Talking About The Recent Slow Credit Of Bank Transfers by Akalia(m): 6:39am On Oct 05, 2018
Had similar experience on wednesday- I transferred money from my Gt account to my first bank account account on Wednesday in the morning but the transfer reflected on Thursday afternoon( slightly above 24hrs)
Re: Why Is No One Talking About The Recent Slow Credit Of Bank Transfers by Acrobatics01: 4:53am On Oct 06, 2018
there's a current upgrade in the NIBSS system/platform. it'll be corrected soon. thanks for banking with us!!!
Re: Why Is No One Talking About The Recent Slow Credit Of Bank Transfers by ebrochukwu(m): 7:20am On Oct 06, 2018
I think it has been sorted out. But my pain is customers should be carried along.

(1) (Reply)

Place Live Sure Odds With Mtn Airtime And Win Big - 7 Times Payout A Day / Invest The Proper Way / A Plot Of Land In Lagos, Ajah Badore

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.