Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,477 members, 7,850,650 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 06:46 AM

PDP Convention: Can Saraki Pull Another Surprise? - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / PDP Convention: Can Saraki Pull Another Surprise? (33322 Views)

Governor Ikpeazu Wears PDP Customized Shoes To PDP Convention (photos) / Pdp Convention Those Who Absconded Should Not Come And Inherit Our Party : Mark / PDP Convention: Delegates Besiege Bureau De Change (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: PDP Convention: Can Saraki Pull Another Surprise? by FX(m): 8:10am On Oct 05, 2018
excomarow:

Smart Country with Smart Looters Abi.

What can Saraki do in the fight of corruption, insurgents and killer Herdsmen.
Corruption is a problem in Nigeria that cannot not be solved immediately because it is multifaceted.
Technology, smart government, strict laws and time will solve the problem of corruption.
Saraki is not a saint but he is far smarter and knowledgible than an politician as we speak today.
Saraki can take us that place.
Let's all vote for Saraki. Let's give him a trial. He is worth the risk.

1 Like

Re: PDP Convention: Can Saraki Pull Another Surprise? by Alexiz101(m): 8:12am On Oct 05, 2018
If his dad was to be alive today am sure he would have been so proud of his son
Saraki is a model for any young politician honestly
He is smart, crafty, wise, unifying etc

2 Likes

Re: PDP Convention: Can Saraki Pull Another Surprise? by excomarow(m): 8:13am On Oct 05, 2018
FX:
Corruption is a problem in Nigeria that cannot not be solved immediately because it is multifaceted.
Technology, smart government, strict laws and time will solve the problem of corruption.
Saraki is not a saint but he is far smarter and knowledgible than an politician as we speak today.

Guy Wake me up when you're done talking

1 Like

Re: PDP Convention: Can Saraki Pull Another Surprise? by Okoyeebo: 8:13am On Oct 05, 2018
Alexiz101:

South east and if Saraki wins I presume he will be his running mate

Check my initial post, SS won't give a bloc vote to Saraki. The South East would definitely vote Pdp even if the VP isn't from the SE. The SE has no choice.

Now, let me even ask you. If Bukola picks either Ikechukwu or Ayo as running mate, how do you expect him to win Northern votes?

Also, If Bukola picks either Adamu or Bitrus as running mate, how do you expect him to win Southern votes?
Re: PDP Convention: Can Saraki Pull Another Surprise? by Augustenite(m): 8:14am On Oct 05, 2018
Pekele007:
Why are APC and Zombies scared of Saraki

Cos he is the nightmare of anything Oshiomole

PDP and noise making is like 5 and 6. So, u pple never learnt ur lessons from Ekiti and Osun election. No matter what APC still remains the strongest party in Nigeria. Buhari till 2023. if you know, you know.
Re: PDP Convention: Can Saraki Pull Another Surprise? by Crossboy(m): 8:14am On Oct 05, 2018
\,.?!:;"'~|\ /$

Land Not For Sale Beware Of Piggy 419
Re: PDP Convention: Can Saraki Pull Another Surprise? by Okoyeebo: 8:14am On Oct 05, 2018
FX:

I asked you to tell me what Saraki achieved in Kwara but you've gone deaf and dumb.

Guy, tell us how Saraki used technology to solve a single problem in his life or shut the fvck up.

3 Likes

Re: PDP Convention: Can Saraki Pull Another Surprise? by Nobody: 8:16am On Oct 05, 2018
SolutionMee:
cheesy
Why are you people scared of Saraki? You must be a dreamer if you're still doubting whether this man will become our president or not. It's a done deal.

Sarathief will never taste presidency because he his a bold outlaw

Afamed:
Saraki is in the PDP Presidential primary just to make statement. Saraki knows , he definitely can't get the ticket. The best you will see Saraki is a distance of 3rd/4th.

Re: PDP Convention: Can Saraki Pull Another Surprise? by omooba969(m): 8:17am On Oct 05, 2018
KEVIND:
Saraki the nightmare of APC. When Saraki sneezes all well-meaning APC members scamper for safety.

It's bcoz Saraki blows virus into the polity, remember you used the word 'safety', so it's only safe to keep away when Saraki sneezes.

U gerrit? cool

1 Like

Re: PDP Convention: Can Saraki Pull Another Surprise? by omooba969(m): 8:21am On Oct 05, 2018
KEVIND:
Saraki the nightmare of APC. When Saraki sneezes all well-meaning APC members scamper for safety.

Hope you haven't forgotten that Saraki is 'CORRUPT' and not worthy. That's not to excuse the likes of Oshiomole, Tinubu, Buhari, Amaechi, Buratai, Wike & the likes - before you start masturbating on my comments. undecided

U gerrit? cool
Re: PDP Convention: Can Saraki Pull Another Surprise? by Sleekfingers: 8:24am On Oct 05, 2018
Temptee101:
Buhari must go, we've had enough

Buhari is not going anywhere o...i don't see any candidate that will send him packing....

Buhari till 2023...who go vote pdp candidates
Re: PDP Convention: Can Saraki Pull Another Surprise? by Cajal(m): 8:24am On Oct 05, 2018
SamuelAnyawu:
Saraki cannot defeat Buhari.

He has no support zone aside Kwara state
...even in karate.. He will loose
Here in the south west... Saraki is synonymous with unarmed robber
Re: PDP Convention: Can Saraki Pull Another Surprise? by Awoo88: 8:24am On Oct 05, 2018
Moukandjo:

Una just dey hype nonsense hype! How is he a master planner?
He had out smart and out planned buhari and APC so far. The APC is yet to know what to do with him or about him.

1 Like

Re: PDP Convention: Can Saraki Pull Another Surprise? by BENITAPUSSY: 8:29am On Oct 05, 2018
SolutionMee:
cheesy
Why are you people scared of Saraki? You must be a dreamer if you're still doubting whether this man will become our president or not. It's a done deal.
He cannot even win the primaries, you can take that to the bank.

Sarki can never rule Nigeria.

Don't be ashamed to come back here after their primaries, we will be here to read your Lamentations.
Re: PDP Convention: Can Saraki Pull Another Surprise? by Bimpe29: 8:29am On Oct 05, 2018
Saraki may likely emerge the PDP presidential standard bearers.
He has the clues and all it takes to get the ticket.
He has done it before and he will do it again in Port Harcourt.

1 Like

Re: PDP Convention: Can Saraki Pull Another Surprise? by Nobody: 8:30am On Oct 05, 2018
Awoo88:

He had out smart and out planned buhari and APC so far. The APC is yet to know what to do with him or about him.

Re: PDP Convention: Can Saraki Pull Another Surprise? by Slimmacho: 8:30am On Oct 05, 2018
SaintNemesis:
We in the South South and South East understand that the main problem of Nigeria isn't corruption but institutionalized poverty.
Creation of economic opportunities.
Atiku may not be perfect but he will win the votes from South East and South South. He has proven to be the highest employer of labour among the other aspirants.

He has built successful businesses so he is in a better position to handle the economy.
During the Obasanjo/Atiku leadership. He led the economic team and the privatisation process that brought about the change in our telecommunication industry.

How many youths have been employed by Atiku, I don't know where that propaganda came from.
If we are looking for ppl who have employed greater numbers of youth, why don't we call on Dangote?

Its better to stay with Bubu than Atiku, he'll be worse than Jona. Atiku is just too dumb and weak to rule Nigeria, he gets easily bullied. While Tinubu was a mere activist in 1991/92, Atiku was already funding SDP and in fact contesting for Presidency.

All politicians are corrupt, so let's not argue about the one who is not.
Nigeria will be better with a smart thief than a dumb one.

I always say this, the reason the economy didn't collapse during Jona was because he assembled smart people, even with all the embezzlement, they still found a way of balancing things up.
The reason why everything is falling apart during Bubu period is because he assembled dumb ppl. Abeg Wetin Audu Ogbe sabi with the current world Agric economy?
Wetin the ousted finance minister sabi about world economy, (she was just an accountant who worked in a closed office all through her life). Only the Petroleum minister is fit for his job and they hijacked his job and reduced him to a spectator.
An economic team that promises #1 to $1, na so dem dey do am?
So unfortunate Nigerians are actually uneducated, because how could ppl believe such, that is way beyond being gullible, it shows total ignorance.

Atiku is already above 70, let him go and rest, we need fresh blood.

I love your point about institutionalized System failure.
One thing that made Obasanjo and Ya'adua better was that they created and strengthened available institutions, not like there was no corruption during their time.
This regime was poor because it fails to recognize existing institutions. It reduced the power of ministries and other government agencies thereby incredibly increasing the veto of the Presidency. That has been one the reasons the Presidency has struggled with the house.

Personally, I don't see anything good coming out of Atiku. Maybe Saraki, Tambuwa, and Kwakanso might be better. I still go for Saraki though.
Re: PDP Convention: Can Saraki Pull Another Surprise? by Kingjames(m): 8:31am On Oct 05, 2018
“That is the only thing you do which wives do; cook and give me food. I want food, that food, I am so hungry so keep this food, I am waiting for that food.”
Re: PDP Convention: Can Saraki Pull Another Surprise? by FX(m): 8:32am On Oct 05, 2018
Okoyeebo:

I asked you to tell me what Saraki achieved in Kwara but you've gone deaf and dumb.

Guy, tell us how Saraki used technology to solve a single problem in his life or shut the fvck up.
I'm just replying you for the sake of one love but you're being insultive.
Nevertheless tell one politician or governor or past president who has done anything advanced to the level you're talking about in their respective domains.
All our past leader both incumbent inclusive are all scammers. No one is a saint not even you and I.
The point I'm try to drive home is that Saraki is better of among all the scammers. He is a cleaner devil among all the devils.
So I will vote for Saraki . He is the best for today among all the presidential aspirants

3 Likes

Re: PDP Convention: Can Saraki Pull Another Surprise? by Rilwayne001: 8:36am On Oct 05, 2018
Tomorrow is going to be interesting. grin cheesy
Re: PDP Convention: Can Saraki Pull Another Surprise? by omooba969(m): 8:41am On Oct 05, 2018
Alexiz101:
If his dad was to be alive today am sure he would have been so proud of his son
Saraki is a model for any young politician honestly
He is smart, crafty, wise, unifying etc

Speak for yasef okundecided, Saraki is 'CORRUPT', his hands are dirty & he's not worthy.

He is NOT MY ROLE MODEL. cool
Re: PDP Convention: Can Saraki Pull Another Surprise? by FX(m): 8:42am On Oct 05, 2018
omooba969:

Speak for yasef okundecided, Saraki is 'CORRUPT', his hands are dirty & he's not worthy.

He is NOT MY ROLE MODEL. cool
Who is your role model politician?
Re: PDP Convention: Can Saraki Pull Another Surprise? by velocity25(m): 8:42am On Oct 05, 2018
All hail Saraki the slayer of Tinubu!
Re: PDP Convention: Can Saraki Pull Another Surprise? by omooba969(m): 8:45am On Oct 05, 2018
FX:
Nevertheless tell one politician or governor or past president who has done anything advanced to the level you're talking about in their respective domains.
All our past leader both incumbent inclusive are all scammers. No one is a saint not even you and I.
The point I'm try to drive home is that Saraki is better of among all the scammers. He is a cleaner devil among all the devils.
So I will vote for Saraki . He is the best for today among all the presidential aspirants

@bolded,

I agree, he is a better scammer. grin

You must be out of your mind to recommend a scammer, looter, criminal & corrupt official to be President over 190million people.

What's wrong with our youths sef. undecided
Re: PDP Convention: Can Saraki Pull Another Surprise? by Nobody: 8:46am On Oct 05, 2018
STILL MOURNING DEPARTED SOULS OF OFFA BANK ROBBERY
ONLY AN OFFA -BASTARD WILL NOT FEEL THE PAINS
JUST RUMINATING ON THE BELOW PIECE :
Societe Generale Bank _ Pen robbery
Intercontinental Bank _ Pen robbery
Trade Bank _ Pen robbery
GTBank _ Armed robbery
ECOBANK _ Armed robbery
Union Bank _ Armed robbery
Zenith Bank _ Armed robbery
FirstBank_ Armed robbery
Eight banks! Only one man!
B'oju o ba ti ole; o ye k'oju o ti ara'le ole (If a thief is not ashamed; his people ought to be ashamed). God will judge you, if you are still defending Saraki.

Re: PDP Convention: Can Saraki Pull Another Surprise? by omooba969(m): 8:46am On Oct 05, 2018
FX:

JAMB question.
Re: PDP Convention: Can Saraki Pull Another Surprise? by Nobody: 8:46am On Oct 05, 2018
tunwumi:
It ll be a simple election. Atiku will win as everyone is expected to hold firm his strong hold states. [b]Atiku is strongly backed by Wike [/b]so getting SE delegate votes is sure for Atiku.

Simple as ABC
thank you! Atiku came back to PDP immediately after he didn’t get a chance in the APC. Although Saraki and Atiku have both failed the loyalty test, I think Saraki failed more and watch him become silent if he doesn’t get the ticket. Wike is a strong factor to consider inbPDP and considering Atiku’s investment and business relationship in the state.
Re: PDP Convention: Can Saraki Pull Another Surprise? by Slimmacho: 8:47am On Oct 05, 2018
FX:

His role model must be a politician who is not corrupt.
Am also interested in knowing him/her.
Lol
Re: PDP Convention: Can Saraki Pull Another Surprise? by SamuelAnyawu(m): 8:47am On Oct 05, 2018
mrvitalis:

Hope you would support emeka

Sure

1 Like

Re: PDP Convention: Can Saraki Pull Another Surprise? by oyeb15: 8:50am On Oct 05, 2018
Kwara that his family has been ruling since 20years is d poorest state in Nigeria.
He should have made that a pride of state.

Erosion just washed a link bridge in kwara 2 days ago and d residents are crying and protesting. He should go and fix that first.

Saraki is only smart in stealing and betrayal.
Re: PDP Convention: Can Saraki Pull Another Surprise? by Nobody: 8:51am On Oct 05, 2018
FX:

Please don't vote for Saraki, saraki is bold outlaw,

STILL MOURNING DEPARTED SOULS OF OFFA BANK ROBBERY
ONLY AN OFFA -BASTARD WILL NOT FEEL THE PAINS
JUST RUMINATING ON THE BELOW PIECE :
Societe Generale Bank _ Pen robbery
Intercontinental Bank _ Pen robbery
Trade Bank _ Pen robbery
GTBank _ Armed robbery
ECOBANK _ Armed robbery
Union Bank _ Armed robbery
Zenith Bank _ Armed robbery
FirstBank_ Armed robbery
Eight banks! Only one man!
B'oju o ba ti ole; o ye k'oju o ti ara'le ole (If a thief is not ashamed; his people ought to be ashamed). God will judge you, if you are still defending Saraki.

Re: PDP Convention: Can Saraki Pull Another Surprise? by Bgetto: 8:51am On Oct 05, 2018
Okoyeebo:

Mention 4 things Saraki did in Kwara in the 8 years he spent there.

You ignorant people who don't know how Saraki destroyed Kwara would be talking nonsense online cause you saw a banner written in English you don't understand.

Is funny

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Buhari Meets Four PDP Governors In Aso Rock / IREV: INEC Uploads 90% Of Presidential Election Results / Nigerian Army Uncovers Firearms And Drone Manufacturing Factory In Delta (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.