Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,440 members, 7,850,542 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 01:48 AM

Actress, Abimbola Ogunnowo Finally Marries Her Younger Lover 'codedly' (photos) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Actress, Abimbola Ogunnowo Finally Marries Her Younger Lover 'codedly' (photos) (1893 Views)

Nkechi Blessing's Younger Lover Kisses Her, Sparks Reactions / Actress Abimbola Afolayan Shows Off Her Natural Beauty With Cleveage Photos / Genevieve Nnaji And Stephen Nnaji, Her Younger Brother, Take A Ride (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Actress, Abimbola Ogunnowo Finally Marries Her Younger Lover 'codedly' (photos) by Oracleofinfo: 7:23am On Oct 05, 2018
Beautiful Nigerian actress, Abimbola Ogunnowo has gotten married to the love of her life who happens to be a filmmaker.
Abimbola Ogunnowo, a Nigerian actress is now a married woman.

The woman got married to her longtime lover, Okiki Afolayan, a filmmaker in Lagos today.

Abimbola, a Yoruba actress, who has been dating Okiki Afolayan for the past 11 years, got married to him at the Ikoyi registry in Lagos.
See the wedding photos in the link below:
https://www.informationorbit.com/its-official-actress-abimbola-ogunnowo-finally-marries-her-younger-lover-codedly-photos/

Re: Actress, Abimbola Ogunnowo Finally Marries Her Younger Lover 'codedly' (photos) by gaby(m): 7:24am On Oct 05, 2018
Nice...

Regard age less...
Re: Actress, Abimbola Ogunnowo Finally Marries Her Younger Lover 'codedly' (photos) by duduade: 7:54am On Oct 05, 2018
Regardless of whoever is older or younger, I wish them all the best

I don't know why some bloggers/OP are daft ml

Go learn on how to blog from Kemi ...

Lool
Re: Actress, Abimbola Ogunnowo Finally Marries Her Younger Lover 'codedly' (photos) by Simbaz(m): 9:06am On Oct 05, 2018
grin why was I not I invited cheesy

I want to buy a verified Nigerian AdSense account
Re: Actress, Abimbola Ogunnowo Finally Marries Her Younger Lover 'codedly' (photos) by Nobody: 9:30am On Oct 05, 2018
11 years? Isn't that like sexual abuse in her part? That guy can't be more than 27

(1) (Reply)

Actress Moesha Boduong Shares No Make Up Photo, See Reaction / Hmmmm / Linda Ikeji And Son Poses With Her Parents In Pictures

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.