Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,591 members, 7,823,569 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:46 AM

Lady Twerking To Yemi Alade's 'Bum Bum' That Got People Talking (photos) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Lady Twerking To Yemi Alade's 'Bum Bum' That Got People Talking (photos) (78751 Views)

Mayorkun Gushes Over His Friend Twerking To His Song / Wizkid Shares Video Of A Topless Lady Twerking To His 'Joro' Song (Pix) / D'banj Shares Video Of A Lady Twerking To His 'Mo Cover Eh' Inside A River (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lady Twerking To Yemi Alade's 'Bum Bum' That Got People Talking (photos) by Celebrityblog: 9:07am On Oct 05, 2018
This hot video of a young lady dancing and twerking to Yemi Alade's 'Bum Bum' song has got the singer's fans and friends talking.

The fans are divided on this. While majority hailed the girl fir her amazing Twerking skills, others have condemned the young lady, some even went further to blast singer Yemi Alade for 'promoting immorality' on her page.

Watch Video here:
http://www.thefamousnaija.com/2018/10/sexy-lady-twerking-to-yemi-alades-bum.html?m=1

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lady Twerking To Yemi Alade's 'Bum Bum' That Got People Talking (photos) by Celebrityblog: 9:07am On Oct 05, 2018
Did she kill it or do you condemn her for the 'explicit' dance?

Watch Video below ;
http://www.thefamousnaija.com/2018/10/sexy-lady-twerking-to-yemi-alades-bum.html?m=1

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lady Twerking To Yemi Alade's 'Bum Bum' That Got People Talking (photos) by GOFRONT(m): 9:08am On Oct 05, 2018
Bumbum
Re: Lady Twerking To Yemi Alade's 'Bum Bum' That Got People Talking (photos) by DuruCrusher(m): 9:08am On Oct 05, 2018
That got JOBLESS people talking?.... Mtcheeww....

55 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Twerking To Yemi Alade's 'Bum Bum' That Got People Talking (photos) by YOUNGELDER1(m): 9:34am On Oct 05, 2018
That’s all they can offer.

14 Likes

Re: Lady Twerking To Yemi Alade's 'Bum Bum' That Got People Talking (photos) by youngberry001(m): 9:41am On Oct 05, 2018
I swear to God mah dicck got stand wey i watch vedio cheesy dat asss is superb dammm
Re: Lady Twerking To Yemi Alade's 'Bum Bum' That Got People Talking (photos) by Simbaz(m): 2:07pm On Oct 05, 2018
grin men our Nigerian ladies are now very jobless, Instagram is their new business

Abeg come and sell your verified Nigerian AdSense account to me

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lady Twerking To Yemi Alade's 'Bum Bum' That Got People Talking (photos) by vicben27(m): 3:39pm On Oct 05, 2018
If this one handle man for bed Na straight to speaking in tongues

1 Like

Re: Lady Twerking To Yemi Alade's 'Bum Bum' That Got People Talking (photos) by Deltayankeeboi: 3:54pm On Oct 05, 2018
Prostitution is the order of the day.

#Hoe is life.

1 Like

Re: Lady Twerking To Yemi Alade's 'Bum Bum' That Got People Talking (photos) by hyfr(m): 9:07pm On Oct 05, 2018
Promoting ashawo

2 Likes

Re: Lady Twerking To Yemi Alade's 'Bum Bum' That Got People Talking (photos) by phr0nesis(m): 9:07pm On Oct 05, 2018
I want to thank Seun and mods for helping me reduce the time I spend on Nairaland. I remember when Nairaland front-page was so fun that I'll spend hours going through each topic but I'm so glad right now that I spend at most 10 mins per visit

54 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lady Twerking To Yemi Alade's 'Bum Bum' That Got People Talking (photos) by CalciumB3: 9:07pm On Oct 05, 2018
To op and nl mods

4 Likes

Re: Lady Twerking To Yemi Alade's 'Bum Bum' That Got People Talking (photos) by naijaguy123456(m): 9:07pm On Oct 05, 2018
If this on sit on top of you and somebody ask who is Nigeria president you'll answer Okorocha !

25 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lady Twerking To Yemi Alade's 'Bum Bum' That Got People Talking (photos) by Airforce01(m): 9:07pm On Oct 05, 2018
All this useless girls sef

2 Likes

Re: Lady Twerking To Yemi Alade's 'Bum Bum' That Got People Talking (photos) by adaksbullet: 9:08pm On Oct 05, 2018
shocked chiiiiiiiiiii shepeeeeeee cheesy

Lefulefu cum o cheesy

Re: Lady Twerking To Yemi Alade's 'Bum Bum' That Got People Talking (photos) by adaksbullet: 9:09pm On Oct 05, 2018
Airforce01:
All this useless girls sef
while we u called woman been like ursef use less? Are u better than she? undecided
Re: Lady Twerking To Yemi Alade's 'Bum Bum' That Got People Talking (photos) by Bigajeff(m): 9:10pm On Oct 05, 2018
child of the world, o to join bad gang
Re: Lady Twerking To Yemi Alade's 'Bum Bum' That Got People Talking (photos) by akiinzz: 9:10pm On Oct 05, 2018
I see someone is even typing in tongues

1 Like

Re: Lady Twerking To Yemi Alade's 'Bum Bum' That Got People Talking (photos) by Ategberoson(m): 9:12pm On Oct 05, 2018
where is the ass? and someone go marry this blockhead girl for house shaking her dignity for attention on social media that would use it against her in future

some people are just naturally dumb and someone was advising her up there, the so called feminist shun him

is this what these nincompoop ladies meant by feminism displaying your body for comment on social Media. may I not meet her kind to flirt with talkless of marry

7 Likes

Re: Lady Twerking To Yemi Alade's 'Bum Bum' That Got People Talking (photos) by Nobody: 9:13pm On Oct 05, 2018
omo see yansh! just once eeenh!!

Re: Lady Twerking To Yemi Alade's 'Bum Bum' That Got People Talking (photos) by KOLLYPROF(m): 9:14pm On Oct 05, 2018
Weldon
Re: Lady Twerking To Yemi Alade's 'Bum Bum' That Got People Talking (photos) by MobileGees: 9:15pm On Oct 05, 2018
She's enjoying her self life is too short next minute you could be laying in a casket why not enjoy every minute of your life my brothers and sister ?

4 Likes

Re: Lady Twerking To Yemi Alade's 'Bum Bum' That Got People Talking (photos) by BruncleZuma: 9:16pm On Oct 05, 2018
grin
Re: Lady Twerking To Yemi Alade's 'Bum Bum' That Got People Talking (photos) by Lordave: 9:17pm On Oct 05, 2018
My problem with Nigerian girls is they don't fück how they twerk.

If I hit this girl up now I no go dey surprise say all her twerking skills go vanish immediately I initiate a Cow-girl or POV angry.

You girls need to work on your overall sexual skills and quit being disgustingly lazy on top.

17 Likes

Re: Lady Twerking To Yemi Alade's 'Bum Bum' That Got People Talking (photos) by Techiekingee(m): 9:17pm On Oct 05, 2018
D twerker and all d pple dat enjoyed d twerk vid are all mad

3 Likes

Re: Lady Twerking To Yemi Alade's 'Bum Bum' That Got People Talking (photos) by Airforce01(m): 9:18pm On Oct 05, 2018
MobileGees:
She's enjoying her self life is too short next minute you could be laying in a casket why not enjoy every minute of your life my brothers and sister ?

This is not how to enjoy life .

She's just a prostitute .

8 Likes

Re: Lady Twerking To Yemi Alade's 'Bum Bum' That Got People Talking (photos) by IMASTEX: 9:24pm On Oct 05, 2018
Okay oh
Re: Lady Twerking To Yemi Alade's 'Bum Bum' That Got People Talking (photos) by Westaslave2(f): 9:24pm On Oct 05, 2018
Arabanco efulefu...she must be an imo girl,

Chei isimuo ! My head my head !!
Who knock me 4 head!

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Destiny Etiko Kisses Chiwetalu Agu As He Rests His Head On Her Chest On Set / Wedding Pictures Of Gifty BBNaija Released By Husband's Cousin. "She's A Cheat" / Sabinus Sues Peak Milk, UAC Gala For N1.1B Over 'Something Hooge’, Cartoon Image

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.