Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,131 members, 7,818,398 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:26 PM

President Trump 2018 Scholarships Details - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / President Trump 2018 Scholarships Details (324 Views)

2018 Scholarships Every Undergraduate Nigerian Student Should Apply For / Nnamdi Ikemefuna Says Olakunle Churchill Inspired Him To Offer Scholarships / University Of Abuja 2017/2018 Pre Degree And JUPEB A Level Forms (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

President Trump 2018 Scholarships Details by projectorz: 9:49am On Oct 05, 2018
Good Morning Comerades.

Its no news that The President of United States of America is awarding Schorlaships to about 100,000 African Students both at Undergraduates and Post Graduates level. This Scholarships opened yesterday October 4th, to close at November 10th.

My major challenge right now is about the application. I like to apply for my young cousins, but I dont know how to go about it, as well as the right link to directly apply. I need to also read all the requirements myself in order to see how to get the documents.

Kindly help asap. SCAMMERS KEEP OFF!!!

Thank you.

Mods, front page pls

(1) (Reply)

How To Check New Admission Status In JAMB Portal / Should Automatic Employment Be Giving To All First Class Graduate In Every State / Ahmadu Bello University (abu) Admission List For 2018/2019 Academic Session [upd

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.