Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,323 members, 7,811,953 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 01:27 AM

Shina Peller Wins APC Iseyin/kajola/itesiwaju Federal Constituency Reps’ Ticket - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Shina Peller Wins APC Iseyin/kajola/itesiwaju Federal Constituency Reps’ Ticket (26774 Views)

Banky W Wins PDP Rerun Primaries & Reps Ticket For Eti-Osa Federal Constituency / Ikenna Iyiegbu Wins APGA House Of Reps Ticket (Video) / Banky W Wins PDP Primaries & Reps Ticket For Eti-Osa Federal Constituency (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Shina Peller Wins APC Iseyin/kajola/itesiwaju Federal Constituency Reps’ Ticket by GidifeedNews: 9:52am On Oct 05, 2018
The son of the late Magician and the owner of popular Quilox club, Shina Peller Abiola, has won the ticket of the All Progressives Congress, APC, for Iseyin/Kajola/Itesiwaju Federal Constituency.

Peller defeated Mrs Adelodun Funke, Hon John Olaleru and Hon. Yaqub Adeyemi to clinch the ticket in the primaries yesterday in Iseyin.

Peller has 915 votes, Yakubu Adeyemi has 57 votes, John Olaleru has 24 votes and Mrs Adedokun Funke has 1 vote.

He said: “As I have always said, I have been under intense pressure from my constituency to represent them in some way. Also, considering the present state of our great country, I believe it is time for me to contribute my quota to drive Nigeria forward. And representing my constituency at the federal house is the right direction for me to go.”

“There is tremendous pressure from my constituents, friends, supporters. It has been this way for quite a while.”

The Iseyin-born businessman also urged youth to be patients for the said developments to materialise, he, however, charged them to register, vote, and engage in politics, while shunning political thuggery.

“The young people of Nigeria are the most powerful single block in the country, we would not allow ourselves to be used by people who do not have our interest at heart,” he stated.

Source: https://www.dailynaija.com/post/shina-peller-wins-apc-iseyinkajolaitesiwaju-federal-constituency-reps-ticket

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Shina Peller Wins APC Iseyin/kajola/itesiwaju Federal Constituency Reps’ Ticket by Nbote(m): 9:56am On Oct 05, 2018
Na wa ooo... Dis is why d rich will kip getting richer and d poor poorer.. First it's was Nairabet boss, Now quilox boss...

63 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Shina Peller Wins APC Iseyin/kajola/itesiwaju Federal Constituency Reps’ Ticket by ClassicMG(m): 9:58am On Oct 05, 2018
Why this picture na, it doesn't represent him well

32 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Shina Peller Wins APC Iseyin/kajola/itesiwaju Federal Constituency Reps’ Ticket by baliyubla: 10:00am On Oct 05, 2018
I weep for this failed state. See the person the evil party has nominated to go and make laws and perform oversight duties. Our Green Chamber about to be turned a strippers club. people with dirty money now use political office for clean up purposes, and APC is always their party of choice.

86 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Shina Peller Wins APC Iseyin/kajola/itesiwaju Federal Constituency Reps’ Ticket by ClassicMG(m): 10:02am On Oct 05, 2018
Nbote:
Na wa ooo... Dis is why d rich will kip getting richer and d poor poorer.. First it's was Nairabet boss, Now quilox boss...
I understand where you're coming from, its because we play money politics in Nigeria whereas This is the kind of people who should be representing us. They are both successful in their line of business and I believe they can sponsor bill that will enact the growth of business. Akinalabi in particular if you have been following him since the day of success digest and here on nairaland

24 Likes 1 Share

Re: Shina Peller Wins APC Iseyin/kajola/itesiwaju Federal Constituency Reps’ Ticket by lordkush: 10:05am On Oct 05, 2018
apc and touts re like 5 and 6

yesterday was obanikoro pikin

today is this ganja smoking boy

tomorrow they may even make that instagram IndecentStar kingtblakhoc

fools

21 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Shina Peller Wins APC Iseyin/kajola/itesiwaju Federal Constituency Reps’ Ticket by nifemi25(m): 10:16am On Oct 05, 2018
I hope olowo idan has something to offer his people. I wish him best of luck.

Did anyone noticed. It's either you are a politician or not. Once you are from Lagos and went to contest for a post in other state. You will surely win....

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Shina Peller Wins APC Iseyin/kajola/itesiwaju Federal Constituency Reps’ Ticket by Nobody: 10:19am On Oct 05, 2018
1st - A gambling company CEO..
2nd - A night club boss..

These are not what Nigeria needs now, we need guru's in youth empowerment and manufacturing, not guru's in Night clubs and gambling..

To those bringing Trump in the equation, please do well to compare the countries being governed and its economic status aswell.

21 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Shina Peller Wins APC Iseyin/kajola/itesiwaju Federal Constituency Reps’ Ticket by ClassicMG(m): 10:55am On Oct 05, 2018
baliyubla:
I weep for this failed state. See the person the evil party has nominated to go and make laws and perform oversight duties. Our Green Chamber about to be turned a strippers club. people with dirty money now use political office for clean up purposes, and APC is always their party of choice.
thou shall not judge what you don't know, tomorrow it might be you. Don't judge people with what you see on social media because he his a night club owner and you don't go to club does not makes you holier than him

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Shina Peller Wins APC Iseyin/kajola/itesiwaju Federal Constituency Reps’ Ticket by Pekele007: 10:56am On Oct 05, 2018
ClassicMG:
I understand where you're coming from, its because we play money politics in Nigeria whereas This is the kind of people who should be representing us. They are both successful in their line of business and I believe they can sponsor bill that will enact the growth of business. Akinalabi in particular if you have been following him since the day of success digest and here on nairaland
Sponsor gini

Is Atiku not a successful businessman? Why do you Yorubas hate him?

18 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Shina Peller Wins APC Iseyin/kajola/itesiwaju Federal Constituency Reps’ Ticket by ClassicMG(m): 10:58am On Oct 05, 2018
Pekele007:

Sponsor gini

Is Atiku not a successful businessman? Why do you Yorubas hate him?
I'm not against atiku candidacy but I won't choose atiku over president buhari

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Shina Peller Wins APC Iseyin/kajola/itesiwaju Federal Constituency Reps’ Ticket by Pekele007: 11:02am On Oct 05, 2018
ClassicMG:
Is Atiku not a successful businessman just as you projected Shina Pella to be?

You see how hypocrisy has messed up your life

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Shina Peller Wins APC Iseyin/kajola/itesiwaju Federal Constituency Reps’ Ticket by seunmsg(m): 11:08am On Oct 05, 2018
baliyubla:
[s]I weep for this failed state. See the person the evil party has nominated to go and make laws and perform oversight duties. Our Green Chamber about to be turned a strippers club. people with dirty money now use political office for clean up purposes, and APC is always their party of choice[/s].

Shina Peller is a well educated business man. Far more educated and knowledgeable than most of the morons presently in the house of reps. He is not just a successful night club owner, he's also the owner of Aquila oil and gas limited. Trump was a TV reality show star before contesting for president. We need more people like him in government.

22 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Shina Peller Wins APC Iseyin/kajola/itesiwaju Federal Constituency Reps’ Ticket by ClassicMG(m): 12:01pm On Oct 05, 2018
Pekele007:

and did I said I'm choosing pmb over atiku because of their business acumen

2 Likes

Re: Shina Peller Wins APC Iseyin/kajola/itesiwaju Federal Constituency Reps’ Ticket by tgmservice: 1:54pm On Oct 05, 2018
nawa all the rich men what to eat from the national cake this time around.

If all this people get into power by 2019 nigeria will go back to the STONE AGE

3 Likes

Re: Shina Peller Wins APC Iseyin/kajola/itesiwaju Federal Constituency Reps’ Ticket by easzypeaszy(m): 1:55pm On Oct 05, 2018
ClassicMG:
na u hlp am take d pics...

2 Likes

Re: Shina Peller Wins APC Iseyin/kajola/itesiwaju Federal Constituency Reps’ Ticket by zabuur: 1:55pm On Oct 05, 2018
ClassicMG:

Let's ask ourselves something real when we talk about business.

What kinda businesses are we talking about?

4 Likes

Re: Shina Peller Wins APC Iseyin/kajola/itesiwaju Federal Constituency Reps’ Ticket by Nobody: 1:56pm On Oct 05, 2018
seunmsg:

Shina Peller is a well educated business man. Far more educated and knowledgeable than most of the morons presently in the house of reps. He is not just a successful night club owner, he's also the owner of Aquila oil and gas limited. Trump was a TV reality show star before contesting for president. We need more people like him in government.
but you guys hate trump naa undecided

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Shina Peller Wins APC Iseyin/kajola/itesiwaju Federal Constituency Reps’ Ticket by ednut1(m): 1:56pm On Oct 05, 2018
start somewhere na the koko. but fools like sowore and durotoye no wan get sense

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Shina Peller Wins APC Iseyin/kajola/itesiwaju Federal Constituency Reps’ Ticket by Rindo69: 1:56pm On Oct 05, 2018
So Adedokun Funke was the only person that voted for herself. Now she knows her friends

5 Likes

Re: Shina Peller Wins APC Iseyin/kajola/itesiwaju Federal Constituency Reps’ Ticket by majamajic(m): 1:56pm On Oct 05, 2018
young Nigerians are taking over,

1 Like

Re: Shina Peller Wins APC Iseyin/kajola/itesiwaju Federal Constituency Reps’ Ticket by Nobody: 1:57pm On Oct 05, 2018
nifemi25:

Did anyone noticed. It's either you are a politician or not. Once you are from Lagos and went to contest for a post in other state. You will surely win....

Not applicable to Rivers

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Shina Peller Wins APC Iseyin/kajola/itesiwaju Federal Constituency Reps’ Ticket by techstack: 1:57pm On Oct 05, 2018
Hmmm...Continue the big boy stuff in the house
Re: Shina Peller Wins APC Iseyin/kajola/itesiwaju Federal Constituency Reps’ Ticket by boldking(m): 1:58pm On Oct 05, 2018
A good woman is hard to find, when you find one, get her pregnant..

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Shina Peller Wins APC Iseyin/kajola/itesiwaju Federal Constituency Reps’ Ticket by Oskydaniellyyy: 1:58pm On Oct 05, 2018
ClassicMG:

They are going there for their pockets , which policies have they formulated in Abuja since

3 Likes

Re: Shina Peller Wins APC Iseyin/kajola/itesiwaju Federal Constituency Reps’ Ticket by Wiki9ja: 1:58pm On Oct 05, 2018
K
Re: Shina Peller Wins APC Iseyin/kajola/itesiwaju Federal Constituency Reps’ Ticket by Nobody: 1:59pm On Oct 05, 2018
smiley

He is a successful businessman. I believe he would be able to deliver.

Perhaps, this was part of the reasons he stormed NYSC orientation camp, Iseyin with Artistes the last time

2 Likes

Re: Shina Peller Wins APC Iseyin/kajola/itesiwaju Federal Constituency Reps’ Ticket by ednut1(m): 1:59pm On Oct 05, 2018
nifemi25:

lagos na the happening place. who dey iseyin wey hold bar and based der . wetin he go dey do der lol.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Shina Peller Wins APC Iseyin/kajola/itesiwaju Federal Constituency Reps’ Ticket by Jabioro: 1:59pm On Oct 05, 2018
Next year political market gonna be interesting...magic in the house.
Re: Shina Peller Wins APC Iseyin/kajola/itesiwaju Federal Constituency Reps’ Ticket by maestroferdi: 2:01pm On Oct 05, 2018
ClassicMG:
Can you furnish reasons for your choice?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Shina Peller Wins APC Iseyin/kajola/itesiwaju Federal Constituency Reps’ Ticket by Yankee101: 2:02pm On Oct 05, 2018
ClassicMG:

It is who he is. Why paint a false narrative? He's a nightclub boss

6 Likes

Re: Shina Peller Wins APC Iseyin/kajola/itesiwaju Federal Constituency Reps’ Ticket by sochima1989(m): 2:04pm On Oct 05, 2018
Pekele007:

Well Atiku is not.... He should be the biggest tif of Custom....
What we want is people with proven business record, not people who mad their money from the gov't

I said same about Senator Oyinbo (Ben10) He became successful after working with NTA that is why he is really giving us comon sense policies

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Miyetti Allah Sets Up Vigilante Nationwide / Life Under President Buhari As Petroleum Minister - Punch / Adams Oshiomhole And Wife, Iara Donate Items To Edo IDP Camp (Pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.