Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,749 members, 7,862,451 topics. Date: Sunday, 16 June 2024 at 05:01 PM

Why I Didn't Support PDP And Adeleke - Sen. Omisore Finally Opens Up - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why I Didn't Support PDP And Adeleke - Sen. Omisore Finally Opens Up (411 Views)

Keyamo: Difference Between Buhari And Adeleke Certificate Scandals / Slay Queens To Wash Cars In Port-Harcourt, Support PDP / Omisore Agrees To Support PDP In Osun Rerun (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Go Down)

Why I Didn't Support PDP And Adeleke - Sen. Omisore Finally Opens Up by Giftedhand92: 9:53am On Oct 05, 2018
Senator Iyiola Omisore, the governorship candidate of the Social Democratic Party, SDP, in the just concluded election in Osun State, has finally revealed why he didn’t support PDP and Senator Ademola Adeleke in Osun rerun election.

Omisore who spoke in Osogbo yesterday during a meeting with members of the SDP from across the 30 local government areas of the state, said he opted to support the candidate of the All Progressives Congress, APC, Alhaji Gboyega Oyetola, in Osun rerun election because the leadership of the PDP in the state said they did not need his support.

He further added that former Vice President Atiku Abubakar wanted to come and discuss with him before the rerun when he came to Osogbo, but he (Atiku) was prevented from coming by the leadership of the PDP in the state.

On why he didn’t support Senator Adeleke, Omisore said,
“I want to adopt all what Dr Farounbi said. We gave them (APC and PDP) our manifesto.
“We dwelt on payment of arrears of salaries, pensions and gratuities, on local content, employment for our youths and the reorganisation of the educational system, among others.

“We went to negotiation with a clear mind that Osun must be free and thank God our coalition has produced a new future for the state.
“In addition to what Dr Faroumbi said, the National Chairman of the APC, Adams Oshiomole, said clearly that our discussion was devoid of any financial commitment. He said they were ready to work.”

More below;

https://zenithnaija.com/why-i-didnt-support-adeleke-sen-omisore-finally-opens-up/

cc: lalasticlala dominique Mynd44
Re: Why I Didn't Support PDP And Adeleke - Sen. Omisore Finally Opens Up by dukie25: 9:53am On Oct 05, 2018
In less than 6months time Omisore will be asking for his PDP membership back.
Re: Why I Didn't Support PDP And Adeleke - Sen. Omisore Finally Opens Up by Nobody: 10:00am On Oct 05, 2018
Whatever his reason(s) are/were, all I know is that he blew the chance to stand with the people.

Posterity will judge.
Re: Why I Didn't Support PDP And Adeleke - Sen. Omisore Finally Opens Up by Mynd44: 10:01am On Oct 05, 2018
Re: Why I Didn't Support PDP And Adeleke - Sen. Omisore Finally Opens Up by Righteousness89(m): 10:01am On Oct 05, 2018
I don't think Omisore Will Ever be Governor in Osun state again... he has sold it off...

Remember Esau and Jacob!

The best was for Him to stay off both parties!
Re: Why I Didn't Support PDP And Adeleke - Sen. Omisore Finally Opens Up by WawaIPODJew: 10:07am On Oct 05, 2018
[s]
dukie25:
In less than 6months time Omisore will be asking for his PDP membership back.
[/s]
Re: Why I Didn't Support PDP And Adeleke - Sen. Omisore Finally Opens Up by WawaIPODJew: 10:08am On Oct 05, 2018

(1)

Why Aisha Buhari Criritcized APC Over Conduct Of Their Election Primaries / BREAKING: 2019: Atiku Emerges PDP Presidential Candidate; To Challenge Buhari / Atiku Wins PDP Presidential Primary Election

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.