Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,372 members, 7,819,343 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:43 PM

Policeman Taking Photos Of Woman’s Butt At Drake Concert - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Policeman Taking Photos Of Woman’s Butt At Drake Concert (55154 Views)

Cee-C In Breath-taking Photos / Huddah Monroe Bares Butt At The Beach / actress Victoria Kolawole flaunts her butt at the beach (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Policeman Taking Photos Of Woman’s Butt At Drake Concert by sage101: 3:22pm On Oct 05, 2018
Re: Policeman Taking Photos Of Woman’s Butt At Drake Concert by tragergeorge(m): 3:22pm On Oct 05, 2018
youngberry001:
guy nah codaine dey worry u or nah snipper undecided check the first pix clearly u go see the full pix of the girl purely.

No say i insult u ooh nah talk i talk
na you get time to reply am na
Re: Policeman Taking Photos Of Woman’s Butt At Drake Concert by israelmao(m): 3:23pm On Oct 05, 2018
How nature wired man in such a manner that backside of a woman does magic to his body is a natural phenomenon.

2 Likes

Re: Policeman Taking Photos Of Woman’s Butt At Drake Concert by BetWinners(m): 3:25pm On Oct 05, 2018
jenniferlove:
internal investigation after one of their officers was filmed taking a photograph of a woman's butt at a Drake concert.

Footage taken by a concert-goer, showed the policeman secretly taking photos of the woman on his mobile phone while standing just yards behind the lady who was enjoying the concert. He then flicked through and admired the photos

Chalice Williams who shared the video on Twitter said she was 'stunned' after catching the officer on film. She claims the policeman was zooming in on the woman's backside even before she got the chance to start recording.

'‘He was really oblivious to the fact that there were people above him that could actually see his phone and see what he was doing. At the time I was like laughing, I was like, ''

''Wow, this is like, this is crazy. I can’t believe I am actually seeing what I am seeing.”‘ She wrote

Jessica claims the man sent the photo to someone else on his contact and after being insulted by other Twitter users for the videos, she went on to say she told the concert-goer whose backside the officer had photographed what had happened, and the woman had laughed it off

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xE4pKtqo9bk

Watch Videos

source :

https://www.made4naija.com/2018/10/policeman-caught-taking-photos-of-womans-butt-at-drake-concert/

@emboldened That was the best reaction from the lady in the gown.I love ladies who don't take every single issue too serious

4 Likes

Re: Policeman Taking Photos Of Woman’s Butt At Drake Concert by franchasng: 3:26pm On Oct 05, 2018
The only thing that can make a man happy after money is woman/sex lipsrsealed

The only thing that makes a successful man happy and not bored with life is *sexy girls cry
Re: Policeman Taking Photos Of Woman’s Butt At Drake Concert by prodigiousman(m): 3:32pm On Oct 05, 2018
It might be an investigation tongue

1 Like

Re: Policeman Taking Photos Of Woman’s Butt At Drake Concert by binary123(m): 3:33pm On Oct 05, 2018
i cn see d LADY pics in that phone
Re: Policeman Taking Photos Of Woman’s Butt At Drake Concert by BillgatesMaigad(m): 3:38pm On Oct 05, 2018
OP........ What's your problem with that

Abi someone can not take picture in peace again, shebi na CREAM to snap picture ni?
Re: Policeman Taking Photos Of Woman’s Butt At Drake Concert by SarcasticGenius(m): 3:39pm On Oct 05, 2018
So the woman laughed it off eventually. What a good sport.

4 Likes

Re: Policeman Taking Photos Of Woman’s Butt At Drake Concert by Rindo69: 5:03pm On Oct 05, 2018
He is collecting evidence!!

1 Like

Re: Policeman Taking Photos Of Woman’s Butt At Drake Concert by Burchester: 5:07pm On Oct 05, 2018
Lol
Re: Policeman Taking Photos Of Woman’s Butt At Drake Concert by Duru009(m): 5:09pm On Oct 05, 2018
That waist will luv big cock !
Re: Policeman Taking Photos Of Woman’s Butt At Drake Concert by Elthugnificent(m): 5:53pm On Oct 05, 2018
youngberry001:
guy nah codaine dey worry u or nah snipper undecided check the first pix clearly u go see the full pix of the girl purely.

No say i insult u ooh nah talk i talk
Woooosh
Re: Policeman Taking Photos Of Woman’s Butt At Drake Concert by tstx(m): 6:18pm On Oct 05, 2018
Giddymoney:
The police man later at night :
hahahahgagagagagagagagaghahahahahahahahagaggahahahahhaahahaba

Hahahahagagagagaghhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahah rofl lololololollll

Hhahahahahahahabahahagahahagahahahahah
Re: Policeman Taking Photos Of Woman’s Butt At Drake Concert by Gerrard59(m): 6:24pm On Oct 05, 2018
He would be accused of sexual harassment, lose his job and have three women from 20 - 30 years back come to testify that he raped them. They would don't know if there were others present when it happened.

Poor dude.
Re: Policeman Taking Photos Of Woman’s Butt At Drake Concert by Rajosh(m): 7:37pm On Oct 05, 2018
he wants to masturbate with it.
Re: Policeman Taking Photos Of Woman’s Butt At Drake Concert by Musisco01(m): 9:32pm On Oct 05, 2018
Kelvin30286063:
The dude was not taking pictures of her butt. He was on his phone. Check the positioning of that phone and even the screen didn't indicate in anyway that it was on camera.

And the lady was carrying a bag but doesn't show on the man's screen how? [color=#006600][/color]
Re: Policeman Taking Photos Of Woman’s Butt At Drake Concert by KOLLYPROF(m): 10:10pm On Oct 05, 2018
Omo ale jati jati
He wanted to masturbate with it later
Re: Policeman Taking Photos Of Woman’s Butt At Drake Concert by PunditAfrica(m): 10:35pm On Oct 05, 2018
How A 27 Years Old Lagosian Went From Being Lonely [Sad] Single Guy To Having 3 Women Fight Over Him In Three Days.
Must Read: https://adultng.com/

Re: Policeman Taking Photos Of Woman’s Butt At Drake Concert by Hotzone(m): 11:02pm On Oct 05, 2018
Kelvin30286063:
The dude was not taking pictures of her butt. He was on his phone. Check the positioning of that phone and even the screen didn't indicate in anyway that it was on camera.
U are suffering from impaired vision

(1) (2) (Reply)

Photo Of Tonto Dikeh With Her In-laws / Davido Rants Over His Uncle's Death: "Jealousy, Make The Next Election Come" / Tiwa Savage And Son At Davido's Daughter's Birthday

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.