Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,255 members, 7,815,387 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:33 AM

Tonto's Smelly And Rotten Secrets Exposed - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Tonto's Smelly And Rotten Secrets Exposed (1548 Views)

Bbnaija2021: Angel's Vagina Is Dirty ,smelly And Very Ugly Says Housemates / Wendy Shay: 'The Rotten Black Buttocks Is Photoshopped' / Rumors Of Usher And P. Diddy Engaging In Gay Sex Dark Secrets Exposed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tonto's Smelly And Rotten Secrets Exposed by TunezBlog: 10:21am On Oct 05, 2018
It was a whole different picture from the clean neat set of teeth fans of actress, Tonto Dikeh have been seeing in her photos.

The movie star rushed to the dentist during the early hours of Thursday to take out two of her teeth that were already in full decay mode which earned her insulting compliments from her son.

http://www.tunezmedia.com.ng/2018/10/tontos-smelly-and-rotten-secrets-exposed.html
Lalasticlala MissyB3 Fynestboi

Re: Tonto's Smelly And Rotten Secrets Exposed by Babyshop: 10:22am On Oct 05, 2018
This lady is something else.

I was about eating before I saw this, I will postpone it till 30 minutes.

What a stinking sight.
Re: Tonto's Smelly And Rotten Secrets Exposed by mekuso89(m): 10:24am On Oct 05, 2018
h
Re: Tonto's Smelly And Rotten Secrets Exposed by youngberry001(m): 10:31am On Oct 05, 2018
Babyshop:
This lady is something else.

I was about eating before I saw this, I will postpone it till 30 minutes.

What a stinking sight.
no eat today again sef undecided who dey play hunger sad

2 Likes

Re: Tonto's Smelly And Rotten Secrets Exposed by Nobody: 11:15am On Oct 05, 2018
Dietician ke?

(1) (Reply)

Photos: Lady Strips Off After Getting Drunk At A Bar / Ex-bbn Nina Makeup Photos Got Fans Talking (photos) / Bbnaija Uriel Oputa Reveals Lap In Eye-popping Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.