Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,114 members, 7,811,134 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 01:56 AM

You Can Be Totally Liberated From ALL Oppressions Of Satan - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / You Can Be Totally Liberated From ALL Oppressions Of Satan (462 Views)

Sex Addiction And How To Be Totally Free From It / You Can Be Totally Liberated From Immorality / Church Of Satan Endorses Sex Dolls (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

You Can Be Totally Liberated From ALL Oppressions Of Satan by PastorDavidAwuj(m): 10:27am On Oct 05, 2018
God has given me the mandate of liberating the WORLD from ALL oppressions of the devil

(Spiritual oppressions, physical oppressions, mental oppressions, financial degradation, fear, untimely death, marital unsettlement barrenness, joblessness, stagnation, sicknesses, curses/spells etc).

Through the preaching of the WORD OF FAITH

Simply join my WhatsApp group

https://chat. whatsapp.com/06BBSuGwuAqEFtU3ZsEJ5W

Or chat with me directly on

https:///2348126401351

Jesus is Lord!
Re: You Can Be Totally Liberated From ALL Oppressions Of Satan by PastorDavidAwuj(m): 12:08pm On Oct 05, 2018
Revisit
Re: You Can Be Totally Liberated From ALL Oppressions Of Satan by PastorDavidAwuj(m): 5:31am On Oct 06, 2018
You don't need to put up with that oppression 1 more second, let's dismantle it by the WORD OF GOD!
Re: You Can Be Totally Liberated From ALL Oppressions Of Satan by sonmvayina(m): 7:29am On Oct 06, 2018
Everything that Satan does is what God tells him to do.... There is just NOTHING that God created that he can't control.... Please, stop insulting the creator..

"where does good and evil come, if not from the mouth of the most high".. Lamentation 3:38
Re: You Can Be Totally Liberated From ALL Oppressions Of Satan by PastorDavidAwuj(m): 3:18am On Oct 07, 2018
sonmvayina:
Everything that Satan does is what God tells him to do.... There is just NOTHING that God created that he can't control.... Please, stop insulting the creator..

"where does good and evil come, if not from the mouth of the most high".. Lamentation 3:38

So listen to me, you men of understanding. Far be it from God to do evil, from the Almighty to do wrong. Job 34:10 (NLT)

God is never the author of any evil bro, far be it!

Truth, God created the devil but he was created as an angel not as the devil he is today, he became evil when sin was found in him. Look at the text here:

Ezekiel 28:12 Son of man, take up a lamentation upon the king of Tyrus, and say unto him, Thus saith the Lord GOD; Thou sealest up the sum, full of wisdom, and perfect in beauty.

28:13 Thou hast been in Eden the garden of God; every precious stone was thy covering, the sardius, topaz, and the diamond, the beryl, the onyx, and the jasper, the sapphire, the emerald, and the carbuncle, and gold: the workmanship of thy tabrets and of thy pipes was prepared in thee in the day that thou wast created.

28:14 Thou art the anointed cherub that covereth; and I have set thee so: thou wast upon the holy mountain of God; thou hast walked up and down in the midst of the stones of fire.

28:15 Thou wast perfect in thy ways from the day that thou wast created, till iniquity was found in thee.

28:16 By the multitude of thy merchandise they have filled the midst of thee with violence, and thou hast sinned: therefore I will cast thee as profane out of the mountain of God: and I will destroy thee, O covering cherub, from the midst of the stones of fire.

28:17 Thine heart was lifted up because of thy beauty, thou hast corrupted thy wisdom by reason of thy brightness: I will cast thee to the ground, I will lay thee before kings, that they may behold thee.

28:18 Thou hast defiled thy sanctuaries by the multitude of thine iniquities, by the iniquity of thy traffick; therefore will I bring forth a fire from the midst of thee, it shall devour thee, and I will bring thee to ashes upon the earth in the sight of all them that behold thee.

28:19 All they that know thee among the people shall be astonished at thee: thou shalt be a terror, and never shalt thou be any more.

Isaiah 14:12 How art thou fallen from heaven, O Lucifer, son of the morning! how art thou cut down to the ground, which didst weaken the nations!

14:13 For thou hast said in thine heart, I will ascend into heaven, I will exalt my throne above the stars of God: I will sit also upon the mount of the congregation, in the sides of the north:

14:14 I will ascend above the heights of the clouds; I will be like the most High.

14:15 Yet thou shalt be brought down to hell, to the sides of the pit.

14:16 They that see thee shall narrowly look upon thee, and consider thee, saying, Is this the man that made the earth to tremble, that did shake kingdoms;

14:17 That made the world as a wilderness, and destroyed the cities thereof; that opened not the house of his prisoners?

This is the account of how the devil fell from grace to grass

But even now that he is evil, God has vowed to still keep him under control so that he should NEVER harm his saints. I use the word should because out of ignorance some believers still suffer assaults from the devil.

Isaiah 54:16 Behold, I have created the smith that bloweth the coals in the fire, and that bringeth forth an instrument for his work; AND I HAVE CREATED THE WASTER TO DESTROY.

54:17 No weapon that is formed against thee shall prosper; and every tongue that shall rise against thee in judgment thou shalt condemn. This is the heritage of the servants of the LORD, and their righteousness is of me, saith the LORD.

Hosea 4:6 My people are destroyed for lack of knowledge: because thou hast rejected knowledge, I will also reject thee, that thou shalt be no priest to me: seeing thou hast forgotten the law of thy God, I will also forget thy children.

God is saying here, although I created the devil, I am still responsible for him, so that any weapon he devices against my saints shall not touch them (Isa 54:17).

But because His people lack this knowledge, they still perish...

Get this right, the reason Jesus came into the world was to destroy ALL the works of the devil.

1 John 3:8 He that committeth sin is of the devil; for the devil sinneth from the beginning. For this purpose the Son of God was manifested, that he might destroy the works of the devil.

This is why I say you don't have to spend one second under ANY oppression of the enemy; God has already provided a route of escape for you through His word.

Look what He says here:

James 4:7 Submit yourselves therefore to God. Resist the devil, and he will flee from you.

Jesus is Lord!
Re: You Can Be Totally Liberated From ALL Oppressions Of Satan by sonmvayina(m): 7:56pm On Oct 07, 2018
PastorDavidAwuj:

So listen to me, you men of understanding. Far be it from God to do evil, from the Almighty to do wrong. Job 34:10 (NLT)

God is never the author of any evil bro, far be it!

Truth, God created the devil but he was created as an angel not as the devil he is today, he became evil when sin was found in him. Look at the text here:

Ezekiel 28:12 Son of man, take up a lamentation upon the king of Tyrus, and say unto him, Thus saith the Lord GOD; Thou sealest up the sum, full of wisdom, and perfect in beauty.

28:13 Thou hast been in Eden the garden of God; every precious stone was thy covering, the sardius, topaz, and the diamond, the beryl, the onyx, and the jasper, the sapphire, the emerald, and the carbuncle, and gold: the workmanship of thy tabrets and of thy pipes was prepared in thee in the day that thou wast created.

28:14 Thou art the anointed cherub that covereth; and I have set thee so: thou wast upon the holy mountain of God; thou hast walked up and down in the midst of the stones of fire.

28:15 Thou wast perfect in thy ways from the day that thou wast created, till iniquity was found in thee.

28:16 By the multitude of thy merchandise they have filled the midst of thee with violence, and thou hast sinned: therefore I will cast thee as profane out of the mountain of God: and I will destroy thee, O covering cherub, from the midst of the stones of fire.

28:17 Thine heart was lifted up because of thy beauty, thou hast corrupted thy wisdom by reason of thy brightness: I will cast thee to the ground, I will lay thee before kings, that they may behold thee.

28:18 Thou hast defiled thy sanctuaries by the multitude of thine iniquities, by the iniquity of thy traffick; therefore will I bring forth a fire from the midst of thee, it shall devour thee, and I will bring thee to ashes upon the earth in the sight of all them that behold thee.

28:19 All they that know thee among the people shall be astonished at thee: thou shalt be a terror, and never shalt thou be any more.

Isaiah 14:12 How art thou fallen from heaven, O Lucifer, son of the morning! how art thou cut down to the ground, which didst weaken the nations!

14:13 For thou hast said in thine heart, I will ascend into heaven, I will exalt my throne above the stars of God: I will sit also upon the mount of the congregation, in the sides of the north:

14:14 I will ascend above the heights of the clouds; I will be like the most High.

14:15 Yet thou shalt be brought down to hell, to the sides of the pit.

14:16 They that see thee shall narrowly look upon thee, and consider thee, saying, Is this the man that made the earth to tremble, that did shake kingdoms;

14:17 That made the world as a wilderness, and destroyed the cities thereof; that opened not the house of his prisoners?

This is the account of how the devil fell from grace to grass

But even now that he is evil, God has vowed to still keep him under control so that he should NEVER harm his saints. I use the word should because out of ignorance some believers still suffer assaults from the devil.

Isaiah 54:16 Behold, I have created the smith that bloweth the coals in the fire, and that bringeth forth an instrument for his work; AND I HAVE CREATED THE WASTER TO DESTROY.

54:17 No weapon that is formed against thee shall prosper; and every tongue that shall rise against thee in judgment thou shalt condemn. This is the heritage of the servants of the LORD, and their righteousness is of me, saith the LORD.

Hosea 4:6 My people are destroyed for lack of knowledge: because thou hast rejected knowledge, I will also reject thee, that thou shalt be no priest to me: seeing thou hast forgotten the law of thy God, I will also forget thy children.

God is saying here, although I created the devil, I am still responsible for him, so that any weapon he devices against my saints shall not touch them (Isa 54:17).

But because His people lack this knowledge, they still perish...

Get this right, the reason Jesus came into the world was to destroy ALL the works of the devil.

1 John 3:8 He that committeth sin is of the devil; for the devil sinneth from the beginning. For this purpose the Son of God was manifested, that he might destroy the works of the devil.

This is why I say you don't have to spend one second under ANY oppression of the enemy; God has already provided a route of escape for you through His word.

Look what He says here:

James 4:7 Submit yourselves therefore to God. Resist the devil, and he will flee from you.

Jesus is Lord!

Really??.. Did you really understand those passages you quoted? I don't think so..

This is the last time I am going to say this.. Either you take it or you leave it.. Lucifer is NOT the devil.. She is the Goddess of death and destruction.. Those passages are talking about Inanna. She is the Goddess of death.. Not the devil. That is not the devil 's domain.. The devil is the God of the under world..
God is talking about death..
It is an old babylonian epic.. Inanna is lucifer, she stole the Mes from Enki and was elevated to sit with the Gods.. Our real mother(mother nature), Ninmah was withdrawn from the pantheon and she was replaced with Inanna..
Nergal is the devil, the God of the under world with his consort Erishekegal..

The only place where the devil is mentioned in the entire old testament is the book of Job, and each time he was mentioned it is to take permission from God, meaning he only acts with the expressed permission from God..

The jesus story in the New Testament comes from ancient tales about marduk.. There was no jesus of history. He is the son of Enki and the lugal dimmer ankia..

Jesus is a roman invention to deceive and mock the creator of the universe.. Just as Daniel prophesied in Dan7 :25..
Re: You Can Be Totally Liberated From ALL Oppressions Of Satan by PastorDavidAwuj(m): 5:30am On Oct 08, 2018
sonmvayina:

Really??.. Did you really understand those passages you quoted? I don't think so..

This is the last time I am going to say this.. Either you take it or you leave it.. Lucifer is NOT the devil.. She is the Goddess of death and destruction.. Those passages are talking about Inanna. She is the Goddess of death.. Not the devil. That is not the devil 's domain.. The devil is the God of the under world..
God is talking about death..
It is an old babylonian epic.. Inanna is lucifer, she stole the Mes from Enki and was elevated to sit with the Gods.. Our real mother(mother nature), Ninmah was withdrawn from the pantheon and she was replaced with Inanna..
Nergal is the devil, the God of the under world with his consort Erishekegal..

The only place where the devil is mentioned in the entire old testament is the book of Job, and each time he was mentioned it is to take permission from God, meaning he only acts with the expressed permission from God..

The jesus story in the New Testament comes from ancient tales about marduk.. There was no jesus of history. He is the son of Enki and the lugal dimmer ankia..

Jesus is a roman invention to deceive and mock the creator of the universe.. Just as Daniel prophesied in Dan7 :25..

I see where you are coming from bro. It is well in Jesus name! Amen.

Do you believe the Bible? If you do I will like you to quote scriptures for all the stories you stated above.

I am a Bible believing Christian, and anything outside the Bible I shall not take.

Jesus is Lord!
Re: You Can Be Totally Liberated From ALL Oppressions Of Satan by sonmvayina(m): 6:39am On Oct 08, 2018
PastorDavidAwuj:

I see where you are coming from bro. It is well in Jesus name! Amen.

Do you believe the Bible? If you do I will like you to quote scriptures for all the stories you stated above.

I am a Bible believing Christian, and anything outside the Bible I shall not take.

Jesus is Lord!

Good luck on your journey... If you really want to learn and know, you know what to do.. In this age where information is available from the click of a button, ignorance is a choice..
All the best.
Re: You Can Be Totally Liberated From ALL Oppressions Of Satan by PastorDavidAwuj(m): 11:06am On Oct 08, 2018
You don't need to put up with that oppression one more second, let's dismantle it by the WORD OF GOD!
Re: You Can Be Totally Liberated From ALL Oppressions Of Satan by naijapage(f): 2:05pm On Oct 08, 2018
A Man from Alleluia Ministries International said this same thing last week
Re: You Can Be Totally Liberated From ALL Oppressions Of Satan by PastorDavidAwuj(m): 5:40am On Oct 09, 2018
God has given me the mandate of liberating the WORLD from ALL oppressions of the devil

(Spiritual oppressions, physical oppressions, mental oppressions, financial degradation, fear, untimely death, marital unsettlement, barrenness, joblessness, stagnation, sicknesses, curses/spells etc).

Through the preaching of the WORD OF FAITH

Simply join my WhatsApp group

https://chat. whatsapp.com/06BBSuGwuAqEFtU3ZsEJ5W

Or chat with me directly on

https:///2348126401351

Jesus is Lord!

(1) (Reply)

Who Killed Goliath In The Bible / Mami Water Worshiper Sets Bible On Fire, “The Bible Is Fake & Powerless” (Video) / Religious Opinion : Are Immodest Dressings By Ladies Excuse For Rape?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.