Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,757 members, 7,824,172 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 02:34 AM

Political Godfatherism Kano Vs Lagos Template EXPOSED - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Political Godfatherism Kano Vs Lagos Template EXPOSED (1783 Views)

Ministerial List: How Tinubu Dumped "Lagos Template" / Bayero University Kano VS Innoson Motors / Kano Vs Imo,but Kaduna Vs Enugu Lets Compere (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Political Godfatherism Kano Vs Lagos Template EXPOSED by NASTYNASOSO: 10:32am On Oct 05, 2018
*For the past two weeks, I have taken a lot of interest in two contrasting godfather behaviours, the ones by Bola Tinubu and Rabiu Kwankwaso.*

*Not only that Tinubu has successfully repelled PDP's assault on Lagos and the entire South-West, he has also succeeded in handpicking Fashola as governor. Eight years later, he singlehandedly handpicked Ambode against Fashola's wishes. Dissatisfied with Ambode's loyalty, Tinubu has today published Ambode's political obituary and all is now set for Sanwo-Olu's coronation tomorrow.*

*Kwankwaso on the other hand lost the battle for the control of the party to Ganduje, eventually leaving APC altogether. The recent decision to impose his inlaw as the Kano PDP candidate was met with rebellion from his own Kwankwasiyya family.*

*Why is Tinubu able to succeed where Kwankwaso and other godfathers failed, more so in a state as complex and cosmopolitan as Lagos?*

*I believe the answer lies in Tinubu's method, more than any differences in the social, political and cultural contexts of Lagos and Kano.*

*Tinubu built a political structure, with well defined leadership, plan and resources to execute such plans. Political activities start at local levels where local party leaders are rewarded, engaged and consulted in every major decision. It is a perfect political orchestra that produces a symphony between the godfather, party leaders and activists at local levels, and political loyalists embedded within various arms of government.*

*That's why in all of this, Tinubu didn't speak until today. He left everyone guessing. He did his talking through the party leaders. It is they who first rejected Ambode, it is they who first endorsed Sanwo-Olu, and it is they who flooded the media space with their campaign of delegitimization against Ambode. What that means is Tinubu was able to build a consensus and put his political house in order before calling for a fight.*

*The amazing wisdom behind this strategy is that the godfather gives party leaders the feeling that they are the ones making the call when in reality they are merely puppets in a grand game of political chess. That's an important lesson in politics. All that political and grassroots followers need is reward and accessibility. Reward in terms of opportunities for wealth and position; and accessibility in terms of consultation and being sensitive to their interests.*

*Contrast with Kwankwaso where the whole Kwankwasiyya movement is entirely about his person and nothing else, so personal that it was even named after him. Today, if you remove Kwankwaso, there's nothing left of the Kwankwasiyya movement. There's no individual that will hold the flock together in the absence of Kwankwaso.*

*That's why in the build up to the decision to field a governoship candidate, he flirted with different options before finally settling on Abba. Instead of following Tinubu's method by influencing local Kwankwasiyya leaders to champion that choice and build a Kwankwasiyya consensus from bottom up, he became the godfather, the fixer and the spokesman, and in the process, subjecting his authority to rebellion.*

*Last month, I wrote a political commentary on Kano's 2019 outlook and many Kwankwasiyya songbirds denounced me with their 'siyasan Kano Sai dan-Kano' gibberish, wrongly claiming that only those from Kano are capable of understanding Kano's political intricacies. Today many of my predictions have come to pass and some of those songbirds are now part of the rebellion against Kwankwaso.*

*Aspiring political godfathers have alot of learning to do on Tinubu's method. The game may change, the players may also change, but the strategy remains the same. As Napoleon said, the world is divided into kings and pawns, emperors and fools. And that is not going to change.*
Re: Political Godfatherism Kano Vs Lagos Template EXPOSED by sharpwriter(m): 7:50pm On Jan 19, 2019
NASTYNASOSO:

*For the past two weeks, I have taken a lot of interest in two contrasting godfather behaviours, the ones by Bola Tinubu and Rabiu Kwankwaso.*

*Not only that Tinubu has successfully repelled PDP's assault on Lagos and the entire South-West, he has also succeeded in handpicking Fashola as governor. Eight years later, he singlehandedly handpicked Ambode against Fashola's wishes. Dissatisfied with Ambode's loyalty, Tinubu has today published Ambode's political obituary and all is now set for Sanwo-Olu's coronation tomorrow.*

*Kwankwaso on the other hand lost the battle for the control of the party to Ganduje, eventually leaving APC altogether. The recent decision to impose his inlaw as the Kano PDP candidate was met with rebellion from his own Kwankwasiyya family.*

*Why is Tinubu able to succeed where Kwankwaso and other godfathers failed, more so in a state as complex and cosmopolitan as Lagos?*

*I believe the answer lies in Tinubu's method, more than any differences in the social, political and cultural contexts of Lagos and Kano.*

*Tinubu built a political structure, with well defined leadership, plan and resources to execute such plans. Political activities start at local levels where local party leaders are rewarded, engaged and consulted in every major decision. It is a perfect political orchestra that produces a symphony between the godfather, party leaders and activists at local levels, and political loyalists embedded within various arms of government.*

*That's why in all of this, Tinubu didn't speak until today. He left everyone guessing. He did his talking through the party leaders. It is they who first rejected Ambode, it is they who first endorsed Sanwo-Olu, and it is they who flooded the media space with their campaign of delegitimization against Ambode. What that means is Tinubu was able to build a consensus and put his political house in order before calling for a fight.*

*The amazing wisdom behind this strategy is that the godfather gives party leaders the feeling that they are the ones making the call when in reality they are merely puppets in a grand game of political chess. That's an important lesson in politics. All that political and grassroots followers need is reward and accessibility. Reward in terms of opportunities for wealth and position; and accessibility in terms of consultation and being sensitive to their interests.*

*Contrast with Kwankwaso where the whole Kwankwasiyya movement is entirely about his person and nothing else, so personal that it was even named after him. Today, if you remove Kwankwaso, there's nothing left of the Kwankwasiyya movement. There's no individual that will hold the flock together in the absence of Kwankwaso.*

*That's why in the build up to the decision to field a governoship candidate, he flirted with different options before finally settling on Abba. Instead of following Tinubu's method by influencing local Kwankwasiyya leaders to champion that choice and build a Kwankwasiyya consensus from bottom up, he became the godfather, the fixer and the spokesman, and in the process, subjecting his authority to rebellion.*

*Last month, I wrote a political commentary on Kano's 2019 outlook and many Kwankwasiyya songbirds denounced me with their 'siyasan Kano Sai dan-Kano' gibberish, wrongly claiming that only those from Kano are capable of understanding Kano's political intricacies. Today many of my predictions have come to pass and some of those songbirds are now part of the rebellion against Kwankwaso.*

*Aspiring political godfathers have alot of learning to do on Tinubu's method. The game may change, the players may also change, but the strategy remains the same. As Napoleon said, the world is divided into kings and pawns, emperors and fools. And that is not going to change.*

Hi bro.... Are you in kano?
Re: Political Godfatherism Kano Vs Lagos Template EXPOSED by NASTYNASOSO: 7:13pm On Jan 20, 2019
sharpwriter:

Hi bro.... Are you in kano?

Howdy bro,Kano is place i normally hit weekly or biweekly once am in the country.
Re: Political Godfatherism Kano Vs Lagos Template EXPOSED by sharpwriter(m): 8:48pm On Jan 20, 2019
NASTYNASOSO:

Howdy bro,Kano is place i normally hit weekly or biweekly once am in the country.
Okk... Saw you on an old thread. About kankat(maganin snyi) from Dan kolo traditional pharmacy... The number you put there's not valid. The person that owned the number denied ever being into traditional pharmacy!
Re: Political Godfatherism Kano Vs Lagos Template EXPOSED by NASTYNASOSO: 11:43pm On Jan 20, 2019
sharpwriter:

Okk... Saw you on an old thread. About kankat(maganin snyi) from Dan kolo traditional pharmacy... The number you put there's not valid. The person that owned the number denied ever being into traditional pharmacy!

OK sorry bros i have been trying to reach out to before a long sojourn out of the country.
Then i must have made a mistake i should have sent you a pic of the pack with the no.
Kano is the home of all these remedies as far as its traditional or herbal,there are infarct many varieties but the kan kat shocked me with its results.I was once a medical student so i dont even look at the herbal direction but i was amazed that one can take something you will just look down at women cos the feeling you get around your waist and veins down below na to destroy ooo all that erectile dysfunction will just clear and you can feel it asap before you finish the dosage.i will look for the pack and see the mistake.or i will get someones no that can help you buy and transport.
Re: Political Godfatherism Kano Vs Lagos Template EXPOSED by SalamRushdie: 11:51pm On Jan 20, 2019
don't try to ascribe any skill or sagacity to Tinubus control of Lagos , The truth is that the truth is that educated Lagosians have left the political grassroots structure to illiterates and touts hand picked by Tinubu , these people don't know better and see Tinubus wealth as Northern star which they must always stick by to survive , another thing that is going for Tinubu is his ability to choose docile non ambitious men as his successors and these people never try to rock the boat and Tinubu doesn't rock the boat till it's almost election time and these docile pupper have little time to react...If them born Tinubu well let him challenge the in their first year and see if he would survive the next 3 years politically

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Political Godfatherism Kano Vs Lagos Template EXPOSED by sharpwriter(m): 11:57pm On Jan 20, 2019
NASTYNASOSO:

OK sorry bros i have been trying to reach out to before a long sojourn out of the country.
Then i must have made a mistake i should have sent you a pic of the pack with the no.
Kano is the home of all these remedies as far as its traditional or herbal,there are infarct many varieties but the kan kat shocked me with its results.I was once a medical student so i dont even look at the herbal direction but i was amazed that one can take something you will just look down at women cos the feeling you get around your waist and veins down below na to destroy ooo all that erectile dysfunction will just clear and you can feel it asap before you finish the dosage.i will look for the pack and see the mistake.or i will get someones no that can help you buy and transport.

Lolz @destroy...... I would appreciate if you can help me check and get the stuff. Just holla me here... Don't forget o... I do come to nairaland everyday... Thanks sir for the audience granted... Blessings!
Re: Political Godfatherism Kano Vs Lagos Template EXPOSED by sharpwriter(m): 1:01pm On Jan 25, 2019
NASTYNASOSO:

Kano is the home of all these remedies as far as its traditional or herbal,there are infarct many varieties but the kan kat shocked me with its results.I was once a medical student so i dont even look at the herbal direction but i was amazed that one can take something you will just look down at women cos the feeling you get around your waist and veins down below na to destroy ooo

Broz...please, don't forget me o.... Quote me when anything comes up. I will always be around to reply you. Thanks.
Re: Political Godfatherism Kano Vs Lagos Template EXPOSED by krisstega(m): 6:09pm On Jan 25, 2019
[quote author=NASTYNASOSO post=74958473]

Re: Political Godfatherism Kano Vs Lagos Template EXPOSED by helinues: 6:25pm On Jan 25, 2019
Gbam

One cold origin for you
Re: Political Godfatherism Kano Vs Lagos Template EXPOSED by ClassicMG(m): 6:34pm On Jan 25, 2019
At op you're the real john snow. Tinubu never hand pick sanwo olu rather it was the APC party leader who told him that's who they want
Re: Political Godfatherism Kano Vs Lagos Template EXPOSED by NASTYNASOSO: 1:26pm On Jan 26, 2019
krisstega:
Good evening bro, sorry for quoting you, about the kankat( maganin syni) by Dan kolo is it in liquid form or powder? I saw one in kano here and its in powder form inside sachet about 12 in the pack...is it the one you re talking about...?

The one I know is in liquid form, but it might be that they have the powder form, so it is possible since you can get up to thirty to fifty of such herbal medication for such issues in kano
Re: Political Godfatherism Kano Vs Lagos Template EXPOSED by krisstega(m): 2:33pm On Jan 26, 2019
Re: Political Godfatherism Kano Vs Lagos Template EXPOSED by sharpwriter(m): 12:45am On Feb 15, 2019
krisstega:
OK, no problem, this one is the same name with yours and also by Dan kolo, 14 sachet inside for 7 days, I will still look if I will see a liquid of it....Thanks for the replyOK, no problem, this one is the same name with yours and also by Dan kolo, 14 sachet inside for 7 days, I will still look if I will see a liquid of it....Thanks for the reply

Great, have you used this powdered one yet? Also were you able to get the liquid one? I need news on them... Thanks!
Re: Political Godfatherism Kano Vs Lagos Template EXPOSED by sharpwriter(m): 3:53pm On Feb 17, 2019
NASTYNASOSO:

The one I know is in liquid form, but it might be that they have the powder form, so it is possible since you can get up to thirty to fifty of such herbal medication for such issues in kano
krisstega:
OK, no problem, this one is the same name with yours and also by Dan kolo, 14 sachet inside for 7 days, I will still look if I will see a liquid of it....Thanks for the replyOK, no problem, this one is the same name with yours and also by Dan kolo, 14 sachet inside for 7 days, I will still look if I will see a liquid of it....Thanks for the reply

Broda stega no forget me for here o... Please reply... Really interested in the stuff. I'm always available here.. Could also put down my Whatsapp no.
NASTYNASOSO:

Broda NASTYNASOSO, no forget me for here too... Really interested in the stuff! Thanks in advance.

1 Like

Re: Political Godfatherism Kano Vs Lagos Template EXPOSED by krisstega(m): 6:13am On Feb 18, 2019
Re: Political Godfatherism Kano Vs Lagos Template EXPOSED by sharpwriter(m): 11:01pm On Feb 18, 2019
krisstega:
I have used it, I don't think its the same with the liquid one cos it was not effective, though I have not search for the liquid one but I will do so soonI have used it, I don't think its the same with the liquid one cos it was not effective, though I have not search for the liquid one but I will do so soon

Ok, thanks for the reply.... As soon as you have gotten the liquid one and used it.... Please don't fail to let me know.... I'm interested in it, and I'm very faraway from kano
.. And I do hope I can get hold of it.

Mr NASTYNASOSO, don't forget too ooo...

Thanks y'all...

(1) (Reply)

Did You Know That David Oyedepo Never Ever Paid A Dime As Landing Charge For... / Photos And Videos Of Massive Election Rigging Going On / Congo President Nabbed While Trying To Ship Country's Gold To A Western Bank

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.