Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,352 members, 7,822,667 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 02:47 PM

Vehicle - Autos - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / Vehicle (1273 Views)

▶Free Basic Vehicle Information Package(BVIP) Vehicle History Record▶ / Putting A Vehicle On "E" Hailing Business Uber/taxify. / ➜ ➜ ➜ FREE FLOOD DAMAGED VEHICLE CHECKS➜➜ ➜ +234-806-036-5068 ➜ ➜ ➜ ➜ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Vehicle by Toniecoxe(m): 10:42am On Oct 05, 2018
Re: Vehicle by Toniecoxe(m): 10:44am On Oct 05, 2018
more pics
Re: Vehicle by Toniecoxe(m): 10:45am On Oct 05, 2018
more picx
Re: Vehicle by Toniecoxe(m): 8:53am On Oct 09, 2018
Re: Vehicle by Toniecoxe(m): 5:24pm On Oct 11, 2018
clean and available for sale
Re: Vehicle by Cosplay: 6:12pm On Oct 11, 2018
Toniecoxe:
Accident free, #cleantitle #

Original ad deleted by seller, recreated/reconstructed below.

2 Likes

Re: Vehicle by waltinnovers: 7:24pm On Oct 11, 2018
2.5m
Re: Vehicle by Toniecoxe(m): 9:04am On Oct 12, 2018
Sweet deal
Re: Vehicle by Toniecoxe(m): 9:07am On Oct 12, 2018
Re: Vehicle by Toniecoxe(m): 9:22am On Oct 12, 2018
Re: Vehicle by Cosplay: 9:48am On Oct 12, 2018
Toniecoxe:

That's not my vehicle, It shown below while in the US. You need a new job ���

www.nairaland.com/attachments/7942776_a64ac9ce946441eb8b0fa8eb009df26a01_jpeg1c8494c6ccbf4073be3648bdcd0225b9

You're not just naive, you're plain old dishonest.

The photos I posted are those of this vehicle before it was imported. The VIN is included there as well.

If you're certain they're not and you're confident in your lies, post the picture of the VIN sticker for this similar vehicle you've posted.

Dig your pit deeper, I'll be standing by with a shovel to assist you.

4 Likes

Re: Vehicle by OmobaDe10th(m): 10:13am On Oct 12, 2018
[/color] I just like the color of the car cool[color=#770077] nice
Re: Vehicle by Cosplay: 10:20am On Oct 12, 2018
I'll save you further embarrassment. You've already revealed yourself to be a dishonest seller, and I will urge anyone who's interested in this, or indeed any of your vehicles to exercise caution.

In your very first post you mentioned this was a

2010 Toyota Corolla

VIN 1NXBU4EE9AZ******

Your advertised vehicle was determined to be a salvaged 2010 Toyota Corolla VIN 1NXBU4EE9AZ231378

When challenged you declared the photos I posted were not those of your Vehicle.

The vehicle you subsequently posted a photo of claiming it was the vehicle you advertised in this thread is actually a

2009 Toyota Corolla

VIN 2T1BU40E29C182626

It's also flood damaged and was declared biohazard at auction.

I noticed your attempt at blurring the auction lot information. That was pretty useless.

Well done

3 Likes

Re: Vehicle by Cosplay: 10:24am On Oct 12, 2018
Toniecoxe:

That's not my vehicle, It shown below while in the US. You need a new job ���

You definitely need a new business endeavour. This middleman thing is not working for you.

2 Likes

Re: Vehicle by thebigkendo(m): 10:39am On Oct 12, 2018
Cosplay:

You definitely need a new business endeavour. This middleman thing is not working for you.

grin grin grin grin

Toniecoxe:
Make: Toyota
Model: Corolla
Year: 2010 (on vin) 1NXBU4EE9AZ******
Engine: v4
Trans: Automatic
Windows: Manual
Color: Blue
Mileage :37,*** (Actual Mileage)
Interior: Grey Fabric
Wheel: Wheel Cover
Vehicle Type: Sedan
Asking Price is N2.95m
This car is a "tokunbo", Newly imported from the USA, ***Lagos Port Cleared, Duty PAID*** never used in Nigeria, Accident free, Clean and everything working perfectly. its located in Lekki, lagos. If interested call, text or Whatsapp: +234-802 -352-5278- or +234-810-285-2136 or call Our Office No. +234-1-453-2209

You can reach out to us for your pre-order, our instagram handle is @phush_motors

#toyota #corolla #mercedes #benz #tokunbo #camry #lagos #customduty #Highlander #avalon #durability #strong #sienna #cleantitle #lexus #matrix #prado #mitsubushi #hyundai #phush_motors
Re: Vehicle by adeeva06(f): 11:33am On Oct 12, 2018
That was great. May God bless your.
Cosplay:

Re: Vehicle by tutudesz: 12:17pm On Oct 12, 2018
Cosplay:

Have we gotten to the stage were trust and honesty is becoming extinct in Nigeria?
Re: Vehicle by Toniecoxe(m): 3:22pm On Oct 12, 2018
Re: Vehicle by Toniecoxe(m): 3:34pm On Oct 12, 2018
Cosplay:

the vehicle is mine, you keep going online searching for pictures to prove your poverty stricken life, i have the vehicle and i have the documents, i dont know why you try so hard to prove whats not yours. this is my page not yours, look for pple to scam with your fake reports and leave my page. ok, let me make it easy for you,...YOU WIN, OYA, GO AND VOTE. btw... get a new job
Re: Vehicle by Toniecoxe(m): 3:47pm On Oct 12, 2018

1 Like

Re: Vehicle by Cosplay: 5:01pm On Oct 12, 2018
Toniecoxe:

[s]i can also see you are good with photoshop and other picture crafty tools, well since you claim to be that good, pls give me a VIN report and a Video to prove the cars you are spooling out from only you know where. (besides, the VIN posted is not for my vehicle, the last six digit has 999999 possible permutations. Would have posted the VIN to discredit your business, but i wont cos i see you dont make alot of money from your craft so i will allow you live to feed another day. Also, stop all this picture posting, its not working for me. Besides, the car is Up for Sale and would be sold soon. And when i do, i will send u something for your headache. Peace...[/s]

You already tried one lie and posted a false photo for your vehicle, and you were caught, once again.

Please try again with another set of lies and falsehoods so I can bury you in the hole you're so intent on digging for yourself.

It would probably give me pleasure to assist you with that.

2 Likes

Re: Vehicle by Cosplay: 5:03pm On Oct 12, 2018
The VIN for the vehicle you advertised in this thread is

1NXBU4EE9AZ231378

If you'd like to dispute that, post another false VIN so I can totally wipe the floor with what's left of your credibility.

Silly.

2 Likes

Re: Vehicle by Cosplay: 5:04pm On Oct 12, 2018
Again, please exercise caution with this middleman.

He has consistently proved to be as dishonest as they come.

Caveat emptor.

3 Likes

Re: Vehicle by thebigkendo(m): 6:47pm On Oct 12, 2018
Toniecoxe:

i can also see you are good with photoshop and other picture crafty tools, well since you claim to be that good, pls give me a VIN report and a Video to prove the cars you are spooling out from only you know where. (besides, the VIN posted is not for my vehicle, the last six digit has 999999 possible permutations. Would have posted the VIN to discredit your business, but i wont cos i see you dont make alot of money from your craft so i will allow you live to feed another day. Also, stop all this picture posting, its not working for me. Besides, the car is Up for Sale and would be sold soon. And when i do, i will send u something for your headache. Peace...

grin grin grin Diportivo come & see something

Re: Vehicle by GAZZUZZ(m): 7:02pm On Oct 12, 2018

4 Likes

Re: Vehicle by thebigkendo(m): 7:57pm On Oct 12, 2018
Toniecoxe:

the vehicle is mine, you keep going online searching for pictures to prove your poverty stricken life, i have the vehicle and i have the documents, i dont know why you try so hard to prove whats not yours. this is my page not yours, look for pple to scam with your fake reports and leave my page. ok, let me make it easy for you,...YOU WIN, OYA, GO AND VOTE. btw... get a new job

New ad
https://www.nairaland.com/4785276/2010-toyota-corolla-le-lagos#72027316

1 Like

Re: Vehicle by diportivo: 9:22pm On Oct 12, 2018
thebigkendo:

grin grin grin Diportivo come & see something

the pure water fell and bursted even before driver cld pay the seller cry

or

car swam in texas angry
Re: Vehicle by Toniecoxe(m): 9:51am On Oct 15, 2018
SOLD bro... You can relax, get a better Job and stop wasting your time here... Cars with dents doesn't mean it cant be repaired, glad i saw the history but was in the US and was fixed and certified by Toyota of Houston before export (always remember, cars are assembled, accidents that doesn't affect the Chasis can be fixed 100% with warranty). Trying to spoil another persons hustle doesn't feed you, you will only remain sad and hungry. Keep looking for frienemies online, i'm here to do business. You can market my cars and make a commission, stop being a sadist.

4 Likes

(1) (Reply)

2004 Toyota Camry Available @1m / Sparkling Tokunbo 2008 Lexus Gx470...price: N8.5m / Clean Tokunbo Toyota Avalon 2008 Model @ NGN2.750M

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.