Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,378 members, 7,864,727 topics. Date: Wednesday, 19 June 2024 at 04:31 AM

Asthma Good Bye In Five Days - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Asthma Good Bye In Five Days (838 Views)

Five Days Fibroid Solution / Is There A Permanent Cure For Asthma / Asthma Patients. How Do You Make Your Life Bearable? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Asthma Good Bye In Five Days by williamora: 4:43am On Jul 11, 2010
Hello fellow nairalanders,my name is williamora,most expecially the asthematic ones.There is a good news for you,never give up despite the fact that u have been having sleepless night atimes and coughing without relieve.My mother had it,many years back and we had spent alots on it as we tried many ways then,to God be the glory.She had said bye bye to her asthma within five days for the past four years now.I dont know how to narrate much story,in this forum i saw that people had this problem and ask for solution no one give them the real one.listen to me, i dont know how to cure it,a young guy that did it to my mother is still alive and i discuse with him he said no problem.your asthma is cured by God grace when u meet him.send text message to his line,put asthma as a topic                08051074440 dont call just text.see u healthy next time.
Re: Asthma Good Bye In Five Days by selingel: 4:54pm On Sep 02, 2011
Is the guy now dead, or was it a scam?
His number is no longer going, as I need an urgent cure for my cousin with me.
Re: Asthma Good Bye In Five Days by Atulya(m): 10:48am On Sep 15, 2011
[color=#990000][/color] ASTHMA any type/stage 100% permanent relief (14-44) age, only 45days medicine with guarantee. call +91-7209808687 ac.atulya@gmail.com

(1) (Reply)

Na so / New Vacancies! / great infos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.