Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,503 members, 7,819,826 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:42 AM

APPLY FOR PTDF LOCAL SCHOLARSHIP FOR BSC, MSC AND PHD - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / APPLY FOR PTDF LOCAL SCHOLARSHIP FOR BSC, MSC AND PHD (8048 Views)

Apply For 2021/2022 PTDF Local Scholarship For BSc, MSc And PhD Candidates / Ptdf Local Scholarship Scheme 2018/2019 Invitation For Interview / 2019/2020 PTDF Local & Overseas Scholarship- Check If You Have Been Shortlisted (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: APPLY FOR PTDF LOCAL SCHOLARSHIP FOR BSC, MSC AND PHD by NuclearReactor: 8:46am On Jul 02, 2019
MUHAMMADADEYEMI:
INTERVIEWS FOR LSS POSTGRADUATE APPLICANTS
Posted on June 29, 2019

This is to inform all shortlisted LSS applicants that interviews for the final selection of awardees will hold from 15th - 19th July 2019.

Applicants will receive email notifications/invitations with their respective centers and batching within the week.

Undergraduate Applicants should NOTE that no Interviews or Exams for their category. The selected team of Panelists will perform the final selection for Undergraduate Applicants based on the credentials uploaded on the Scholarship Portal.

Best Wishes

The PTDF Scholarship Team

PTDF TOWER, PLOT 1058 MEMORIAL DRIVE, OPPOSITE SHEHU MUSA YAR’ADUA CENTRE, CENTRAL BUSINESS DISTRICT, CADASTRAL ZONE A00, ABUJA

Copyright © Petroleum Technology Development Fund 2019

I got this email today...
Please do you have any idea when the names of Final Awardees will be announced
Re: APPLY FOR PTDF LOCAL SCHOLARSHIP FOR BSC, MSC AND PHD by MUHAMMADADEYEMI: 7:59pm On Jul 05, 2019
NuclearReactor:

I got this email today...
Please do you have any idea when the names of Final Awardees will be announced

Latest by the first week of August.

2 Likes

Re: APPLY FOR PTDF LOCAL SCHOLARSHIP FOR BSC, MSC AND PHD by DBright123(m): 2:41pm On Jul 10, 2019
Please check your mails, there is a new mail. The date has been changed.
Re: APPLY FOR PTDF LOCAL SCHOLARSHIP FOR BSC, MSC AND PHD by Ocheinstein(m): 7:16pm On Jul 10, 2019
Good luck to us all
Re: APPLY FOR PTDF LOCAL SCHOLARSHIP FOR BSC, MSC AND PHD by Lastbornbuns: 4:31am On Oct 24, 2019
Please has anybody been awarded for the lss undergraduate? 2018/2019. How much did they pay?
Re: APPLY FOR PTDF LOCAL SCHOLARSHIP FOR BSC, MSC AND PHD by Lastbornbuns: 10:22am On Oct 24, 2019
DMainMan:

It does not mean you must be studying oil and gas course such as Petroleum Engineering, Geology e.t.c.

I have freinds studying public health, microbiology, biology, health and safety, environmental students, chemistry, Physics that have won it.

It is about how the course you are studying will help Nigeria oil and gas industry. Google it. You should then be able to defend your point during the interview. Then, you can be successful like those in the past.
Re: APPLY FOR PTDF LOCAL SCHOLARSHIP FOR BSC, MSC AND PHD by DMainMan: 5:04pm On Oct 25, 2019
Lastbornbuns:
Pls is economics an oil and gas related field?
Choose Oil and Gas economics or Petroleum economics
Re: APPLY FOR PTDF LOCAL SCHOLARSHIP FOR BSC, MSC AND PHD by Lastbornbuns: 12:54pm On Oct 26, 2019
I mean for undergraduate.. I'm studying Economics as a course can I apply?
DMainMan:

Choose Oil and Gas economics or Petroleum economics
Re: APPLY FOR PTDF LOCAL SCHOLARSHIP FOR BSC, MSC AND PHD by MUHAMMADADEYEMI: 10:32pm On Oct 27, 2019
Lastbornbuns:
I mean for undergraduate. I'm studying Economics as a course can I apply?

You can't at the undergraduate level but you can at postgraduate studies.
Re: APPLY FOR PTDF LOCAL SCHOLARSHIP FOR BSC, MSC AND PHD by Lastbornbuns: 5:42am On Oct 28, 2019
cry ok thanks
MUHAMMADADEYEMI:

You can't at the undergraduate level but you can at postgraduate studies.
Re: APPLY FOR PTDF LOCAL SCHOLARSHIP FOR BSC, MSC AND PHD by DMainMan: 9:12am On Oct 28, 2019
Lastbornbuns:
I mean for undergraduate.. I'm studying Economics as a course can I apply?
You can try your luck. Never say never. Try and link it your personal statement to petroleum economics
Re: APPLY FOR PTDF LOCAL SCHOLARSHIP FOR BSC, MSC AND PHD by michaelsegzy: 7:59pm On Dec 06, 2019
How about admission letter before 2018/2019
Re: APPLY FOR PTDF LOCAL SCHOLARSHIP FOR BSC, MSC AND PHD by candygirl4real: 5:46pm On Dec 11, 2019
Pls when will the scholarship (local) for 2020 open?
Re: APPLY FOR PTDF LOCAL SCHOLARSHIP FOR BSC, MSC AND PHD by toyin03(f): 4:22pm On Dec 15, 2019
DMainMan:

You can try your luck. Never say never. Try and link it your personal statement to petroleum economics
Hello! when will the application for LSS be out for 2020!? All the courses for the Overseas scholarship isn't related to IT. the only one which is in Malaysia requires an application fee I don't have.
Re: APPLY FOR PTDF LOCAL SCHOLARSHIP FOR BSC, MSC AND PHD by DMainMan: 5:25pm On Dec 15, 2019
toyin03:
Hello! when will the application for LSS be out for 2020!? All the courses for the Overseas scholarship isn't related to IT. the only one which is in Malaysia requires an application fee I don't have.

I dont know when LSS 2020 will be out. You dont need to pay for any application fee. You dont need to get admission. Follow the instructions well on OSS and check this thread
https://www.nairaland.com/5564081/2020-ptdf-overseas-scholarship-france

Good luck.

1 Like

Re: APPLY FOR PTDF LOCAL SCHOLARSHIP FOR BSC, MSC AND PHD by toyin03(f): 10:14pm On Dec 15, 2019
DMainMan:

I dont know when LSS 2020 will be out. You dont need to pay for any application fee. You dont need to get admission. Follow the instructions well on OSS and check this thread
https://www.nairaland.com/5564081/2020-ptdf-overseas-scholarship-france

Good luck.
but a guy in that thread said we also have to apply to the school directly, that's why I was confused.

Thanks for the clarification.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Educational Debate Phase One: Essay Submission [discussion Thread] / Good Primary School In Okota Or Isolo Lagos / Can Snow Ever Fall In Nigeria?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.