Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,755 members, 7,955,877 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 05:36 PM

Nigerian Online Film Market & Producers / Investors Forum - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Nigerian Online Film Market & Producers / Investors Forum (390 Views)

Young Nigerian Filmmaker Chineme Ike Launches Online Film School / Apart From Youtube How Do Movie Producers Make Money In Nigeria? / Entertainmentpan African Online Film Festival (PAOFF) Set To Reward Local Conten (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Nigerian Online Film Market & Producers / Investors Forum by joshkke(m): 11:27am On Oct 05, 2018
Hi Everyone,
So it occurred to me that there are many companies and individuals in search of good Nigerian content, who come to Nairaland. I was able to connect and sell over 50 titles to a VOD platform in the USA right here on Nairaland.

This is in response to that need. Any station, VOD platform, or distributor can just state the kind of content they need here . I guess producers can also post finished work (trailers, loglines), but it would probably fill up quickly, so I'm not sure. Let the house decide.

2. Also same goes for investors seeking good Film/TV projects, and producers who have projects looking for finance. Again investors can state preferences, and producers can post something like a producer's package. It's risky of course as your idea can be hijacked, but all life is risk anyway, right? You decide. I have submitted blind many times. Sometimes it works, sometimes it doesn't.

FINALLY AND VERY IMPORTANT:

All content, money, ideas etc are submitted at owners' risk. Unfortunately we have no way right now, right here to ensure fair play. I am thinking of a website in future which can be more structured (you see? Risking ideas already, investors welcome), but for now, do your due diligence is the best we can do. That's it folks!

(1) (Reply)

[story] Ayo And His Military Neighbour’s Wife – Season 1, Episode 2. / Game Of Thrones" Season 8 Teaser Has Officially Arrived / [story]o.g.b.a.n.j.e (the Child Of Thunder) Chapter 1

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.