Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,624 members, 7,809,304 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:32 AM

Jimi Agbaje wins Lagos PDP Governorship Primary - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Jimi Agbaje wins Lagos PDP Governorship Primary (42338 Views)

Gbadegbo Vivour Rhodes Wins Lagos LP Guber Candidate Ticket / 2019: The Presidential Candidate That Wins Lagos State Tomorrow? / Lagos: 2019 Jimi Agbaje Joins Governorship Race (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jimi Agbaje wins Lagos PDP Governorship Primary by Okoyeebo: 2:54pm On Oct 05, 2018
Minjim:

Dont stimulate urself with the delusion that Buhari will do Tinubu's dirty work for him.

I have never voted Pdp in any election. But Jimi is my man. Though i didnt vote him in 2015 but something is uniting Lagosians now . And Its the humiliation of Ambode . its has opened our eyes to see that the masses are secondary in the scheme of things before Tinubu and his pack of insatiable wolves .

You were the one who posted this below.
Minjim:
This is a propaganda of a desperate party that knows its going to lose.

Your pic shows nothing. We in Osun know its Pdp that has been the boggest spender so far

You claim to be in Osun and you're claiming to be in Lagos. In another thread you're the PRO of Igbos.

Nigger, you're politically worthless and useless to any party. Carry your online vote and dash Jimi Agbaje. No one cares, you won't be missed.

Get out.

5 Likes

Re: Jimi Agbaje wins Lagos PDP Governorship Primary by GetCofOProperty: 2:59pm On Oct 05, 2018
Wish them all best of luck... The PDP is trying to synergize. What are APC strategies?

Check our signature below and reach out to us.
These are good and genuine properties in good locations that gives you peace of mind and boast of a huge return on investment. Don't miss any of it.
Re: Jimi Agbaje wins Lagos PDP Governorship Primary by labiola: 3:05pm On Oct 05, 2018
As much as I like Jimi Agbaje to become the Govnor of Lagos state but I dont think he deserves to be. You only show your race during the election, you failed to identify with the people you are planning to govern. You don't make a statement on national issues that are affecting citizenry. I wish him best of luck.

1 Like

Re: Jimi Agbaje wins Lagos PDP Governorship Primary by Switruth: 3:09pm On Oct 05, 2018
thedondada:
Ever wondered why he looks so familiar ??

Very very true. Onomaeus (doctore) in Spartacus. Your brain is too sharp jare.

1 Like

Re: Jimi Agbaje wins Lagos PDP Governorship Primary by iamfromlagos(f): 3:12pm On Oct 05, 2018
sosanova:
JK we know JK we trust It's time to free Lagos from Thief-nubu colonization Jimi Agbaje for Lagos
The time is right.
Re: Jimi Agbaje wins Lagos PDP Governorship Primary by nwatthu(m): 3:22pm On Oct 05, 2018
am praying for him, i hope he wins..gooodluck sir
sosanova:
JK we know
JK we trust
It's time to free Lagos from Thief-nubu colonization
Jimi Agbaje for Lagos
Re: Jimi Agbaje wins Lagos PDP Governorship Primary by ogakizito(m): 3:24pm On Oct 05, 2018
I'm not understanding

Where's Otedola
Re: Jimi Agbaje wins Lagos PDP Governorship Primary by maestroferdi: 3:30pm On Oct 05, 2018
seunmsg:
The serial loser is back to lose as usual.
The bravado is deceiving no-one...

The Buhari who controls your life used to be in the bracket you are too quick to put Agbaje....

Ogbeni anything can happen....

1 Like

Re: Jimi Agbaje wins Lagos PDP Governorship Primary by iamdynamite(m): 3:32pm On Oct 05, 2018
this jimi is a joker, i remembered he said live on tv that he is contesting anymore, and then he shows up after four years of making that statement to contest for the post again, says alot about his person..congrat sanwoolu

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Jimi Agbaje wins Lagos PDP Governorship Primary by boyjo: 3:50pm On Oct 05, 2018
PDP hahba naw!?
Re: Jimi Agbaje wins Lagos PDP Governorship Primary by Niorte: 3:52pm On Oct 05, 2018
I remembered during the debate of Fashola and JK..... It was a flawless victory for JK. I liked his articulation and presentation. If voting was by who won a debate, JK would had been the Governor of Lagos State.

I am looking forward to the debate between JK and Sanwo-Olu.

Buhari failed three times before he became the President therefore, there is much hope for JK

3 Likes

Re: Jimi Agbaje wins Lagos PDP Governorship Primary by afoz: 3:52pm On Oct 05, 2018
[quote when did he became PRO of pdp
Re: Jimi Agbaje wins Lagos PDP Governorship Primary by Niorte: 3:53pm On Oct 05, 2018
iamdynamite:
this jimi is a joker, i remembered he said live on tv that he is contesting anymore, and then he shows up after four years of making that statement to contest for the post again, says alot about his person..congrat sanwoolu

Do you also remember Buhari said so after losing three times?

1 Like

Re: Jimi Agbaje wins Lagos PDP Governorship Primary by iamdynamite(m): 3:56pm On Oct 05, 2018
Niorte:

Do you also remember Buhari said so after losing three times?
Buhari never said so, he always said he will keep trying
Re: Jimi Agbaje wins Lagos PDP Governorship Primary by shugabasbn: 3:59pm On Oct 05, 2018
This PDP don't know how to play politics. The same Jimi that lost when PDP was in power with a lot of money to share went into hibernation now reappeared.
Wishing them well

1 Like

Re: Jimi Agbaje wins Lagos PDP Governorship Primary by shugabasbn: 4:05pm On Oct 05, 2018
slivertongue:
PDP's chances sud b brighter than 2011, 2015 since fashola &ambode aint contesting.
surprises loading in 2019

You can't be hibernating for 4 years and came out of your hibernation to be a governor, nobody does that
Re: Jimi Agbaje wins Lagos PDP Governorship Primary by Nobody: 4:44pm On Oct 05, 2018
Same was said about the current Prez, wetin be d diff?

naijaguy123456:
In secondary school when the class want to receive punishment there is always this one person the class will push forward to go first, just like wiping boy, Agbaje is like that. Agbaje and failure are like 5&6 . He can go and rule over the ibo if they believe in him.

And as a reminder, the lagoon goes no where if ibo are not happy.

Re: Jimi Agbaje wins Lagos PDP Governorship Primary by subcbouy: 5:06pm On Oct 05, 2018
sosanova:
Time to free Lagos is Now Jimi Agbaje .....Lagos shall be Great
Only if Lagos is not working.
Re: Jimi Agbaje wins Lagos PDP Governorship Primary by Nobody: 5:19pm On Oct 05, 2018
N
Re: Jimi Agbaje wins Lagos PDP Governorship Primary by Nobody: 5:24pm On Oct 05, 2018
sosanova:

True talk
Sanwo-Olu has no political clout
Jimi Agbaje time is now
Lol, who tell you say them go count votes?
Re: Jimi Agbaje wins Lagos PDP Governorship Primary by Andrewkinggg: 5:30pm On Oct 05, 2018
Afamed:

What clout did Ambode get before same Agbaje was humbled 3yrs ago?

Bro! Its apparent you are new to Lagos or perhaps you didn't follow the elections in 2015. It was keenly contested and there was heavy rigging in places like Oshodi, Agege and even festac.

With what has happened in APC in the past few days Agbaje stands a bright chance in the polls.

1 Like

Re: Jimi Agbaje wins Lagos PDP Governorship Primary by naijaguy123456(m): 5:44pm On Oct 05, 2018
Standardcosting:
Customer dada ni
2019 will be 3-0 against agbaje. Customer dada ni . grin grin
Re: Jimi Agbaje wins Lagos PDP Governorship Primary by Minjim: 6:28pm On Oct 05, 2018
Okoyeebo:

You were the one who posted this below.

You claim to be in Osun and you're claiming to be in Lagos. In another thread you're the PRO of Igbos.

Nigger, you're politically worthless and useless to any party. Carry your online vote and dash Jimi Agbaje. No one cares, you won't be missed.

Get out.

You're hilarious
I live in Lagos but from Osun

I was in Iwo during the election.

Does that too incomprehensible for you?
Re: Jimi Agbaje wins Lagos PDP Governorship Primary by frozen70(f): 6:30pm On Oct 05, 2018
He has always been wining

That's not the issue, the issue is
getting to the power house

But does it mean that he is the only candidates for pdp all the time
Re: Jimi Agbaje wins Lagos PDP Governorship Primary by GermanPoison(m): 6:45pm On Oct 05, 2018
sosanova:
True talk Sanwo-Olu has no political clout Jimi Agbaje time is now
do u know fashola and ambode b4
Re: Jimi Agbaje wins Lagos PDP Governorship Primary by Nobody: 6:47pm On Oct 05, 2018
Niorte:
I remembered during the debate of Fashola and JK..... It was a flawless victory for JK. I liked his articulation and presentation. If voting was by who won a debate, JK would had been the Governor of Lagos State.

I am looking forward to the debate between JK and Sanwo-Olu.

Buhari failed three times before he became the President therefore, there is much hope for JK

Everyone knows that Jimi is smarter than Fashola and Ambode. But Yorubas fear of Igbo or whomever Igbos support will always make them vote for anything even it means their own destruction. If you want to change Yoruba opinion on something, just attach Igbo to it, they will run from it out of fear of Igbo having influence.
Re: Jimi Agbaje wins Lagos PDP Governorship Primary by Okoyeebo: 6:52pm On Oct 05, 2018
Minjim:

You're hilarious
I live in Lagos but from Osun

I was in Iwo during the election.

Does that too incomprehensible for you?

Na so. So, you voted in Osun and want to vote in Lagos too? With one PVC?

Re: Jimi Agbaje wins Lagos PDP Governorship Primary by GermanPoison(m): 6:54pm On Oct 05, 2018
Throwback:
Jimi Agbaje my man.

The one who contests and losses, then goes silent for 4yrs without contributing anything to policy debates and vibrant opposition, only to reappear again for another loss.

My very 1st vote as a citizen who decided to exercise his democratic franchise, was for Jimi Agbaje of DPA. Having began campaigning early to replace Tinubu while in the newly formed Action Congress AC in 2006, he decamped to DPA when it became obvious Tinubu wanted his Chief of Staff, Fashola, to succeed him.

Till today, that 2007 campaign has been Jimi Agbaje's most vibrant campaign, managing to finish 3rd behind Fashola and Obanikoro. His campaign was powered by the educated youth and civilised working class, a population grouping that is not as resilient as the market women or transport unions or Alausa civil servants.

"Do you want same of the same, or do you want Jimi Agbaje?". He regarded himself as different, promising to be caring, thinking, working.

Having joined APC also at its formation, then decamping to PDP to secure their ticket in 2015, Jimi Agbaje has since become same of the same he campaigned against, and JK is no longer OK.

He certainly will not have my vote like in 2007, and after his certain loss at the polls, he will disappear in typical fashion, without contributing to an opposition that should keep the politics and government of Lagos vibrant.

He even wants to build a portal that will connect employers to the youths. Maybe he never learned of LinkedIn and the many job websites? Like he ridiculously promised free WiFi all over Lagos in 2015.

Rather, he should be promising to create opportunities that will allow entrepreneurship without government bureaucracy impeding the aspirations of the youth. Or provide the opportunity for the youth to exploit current and emerging skillsets, like the security staff that got trained by Ambode's Software Coding initiative, and got a coding job in the same software firm he had been working opening doors for others.
d guy is not organized is company has no website
Re: Jimi Agbaje wins Lagos PDP Governorship Primary by Eagleword14(f): 7:19pm On Oct 05, 2018
He wld ve opt for House of Assembly or House of Rep. Who knows, it might be a better option than to keep contesting for a particular post for yrs.
Re: Jimi Agbaje wins Lagos PDP Governorship Primary by Niorte: 7:25pm On Oct 05, 2018
iamdynamite:
Buhari never said so, he always said he will keep trying

You are not a fool, you will not doubt proof.

https://www.nairaland.com/1562912/never-contest-elections-again-buhari

1 Like

Re: Jimi Agbaje wins Lagos PDP Governorship Primary by Minjim: 7:57pm On Oct 05, 2018
Okoyeebo:

Na so. So, you voted in Osun and want to vote in Lagos too? With one PVC?

I give up!

Do I have to vote to be in my home town?

Re: Jimi Agbaje wins Lagos PDP Governorship Primary by thonyokun(m): 8:03pm On Oct 05, 2018
I wonder why people are shouting bad luck bad luck all over the place, if I may ask l, how many times did Kai baba contested for presidency before his efforts was eventually crowned with success?? I believe there's time for everything when Buhari's time came he won so this is JImi's time let him in.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Osun State Governorship Debate 2018. / Obituary Of Eugene Anenih, Tony Anenih's Son (Photo) / Supreme Court Justices And Their Retirement Dates

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.