Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,841 members, 7,820,929 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 03:38 AM

What Do You Know About Whatsapp Banking? - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / What Do You Know About Whatsapp Banking? (420 Views)

All You Should Know On Trending Messages About Whatsapp / Four Things You Need To Know About Whatsapp Privacy Policy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Do You Know About Whatsapp Banking? by Premiumwriter: 12:52pm On Oct 05, 2018
Please let somebody educate us about what whatsapp banking is. I've been searching online but you know how the Nigerian cyberspace is now, you read one and the rest are just manipulating the grammar.

Anyways over to you guys. What do you know about whatsapp banking

Cc
Seun
Dominique
Lalasticlala
Mynd44
Re: What Do You Know About Whatsapp Banking? by zzzzy: 1:10pm On Oct 05, 2018
Just a way of using whatsapp to perform basic transactions like transfer, checking balance etc, the bank or business would usually have a business whatsapp number that you can add, just like UBA's Leo

1 Like

Re: What Do You Know About Whatsapp Banking? by Premiumwriter: 7:00pm On Oct 05, 2018
zzzzy:
Just a way of using whatsapp to perform basic transactions like transfer, checking balance etc, the bank or business would usually have a business whatsapp number that you can add, just like UBA's Leo
I think the whatsapp business app is actually different from what chat banking.

I've used that business app before. The whatsapp banking is much like a chatbot integrated by banks. But I don't know how to do it
Re: What Do You Know About Whatsapp Banking? by preterjack9051(m): 8:14pm On Oct 05, 2018
I have also heard about this Whatsapp banking, it has become quite a buzz in the market but I've never used this. It is nothing but a banking tool that helps us to transfer money from one account to another without leaving home. So it will be better to visit Microsoft Support to know more about this banking tool.

(1) (Reply)

I Have Itel P51 Battery Screen For Sale / Buy!!! Clean Uk Used Samsung Galaxy S6 32gb - ₦50,000 / .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.