Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,285 members, 7,811,846 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 09:04 PM

Pastor Kumuyi Visit To President Buhari - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Pastor Kumuyi Visit To President Buhari (346 Views)

Pastor Kumuyi's Visit To Address Insecurity In Abia, Says Church Leaders / Pastor Kumuyi Worships At Dunamis 100,000 Seater Auditorium / 5 Old Beliefs Of Pastor Kumuyi Of Deeper Life Which He Latter Abandoned (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Pastor Kumuyi Visit To President Buhari by FreshGreen: 1:12pm On Oct 05, 2018
PASTOR KUMUYI VISIT TO PRESIDENT BUHARI
I have been seen several posts about the visit of Pastor Kumuyi to Aso villa, but not only going to the villa, but seeing his pictures talking and even laughing with President Buhari, and this is getting people angry. How would a whole Pastor Kumuyi, laughing with Buhari? What on earth could have caused such or what were they talking about to have warranted such serious laughing?

Well, we are in the end time and many funny things are happening, you know? But here are my points:

HIS VISIT
Is it wrong for Pastor Kumuyi to have gone to visit the president who is not performing well, who is a muslim, who appoints more muslims, whose administration witness lots of killings of Christians and so on? All these do not make it wrong for pastor kumuyi to visit him. Does Bible teaches us to run away from bad people, if at all? Does light runs away from darkness? No! If people like Pastor Kumuyi do not go to visit the President, who do we expect to visit? The prosperity preachers? Or we should leave out Aso villa for darkness?

OH HE EVEN LAUGHED
Why would Pastor Kumuyi laugh with Buhari? Well, before I left Deeper Life Bible Church, they did not teach me it's wrong to laugh with unbelievers, and Bible does not condemn laughing either. You don't need to be weeping before you preach to unbelievers. You can laugh and effectively preach and pass the right message. Now, did you see pictures where he prayed with Buhari or they are intentionally spreading the laughing pictures to use the figure of Pastor Kumuyi to campaign or convince people?

HE BETTER VISIT
If there is anyone that needs to visit President Buhari now, it's Pastor Kumuyi. This is the man who does not collect money from politicians nor campaign for them; a man who has no property of his own nor for his children, and you expect me to condemn him for laughing with Buhari? Even his laughter alone is enough to inspire salvation message to Buhari. So, I pray Pastor Kumuyi should visit Buhari more with more laughter as Buhari will one day burst into cry for salvation.

My conclusion!
I'm longer a member of Deeper Life Bible Church, I have preached on the social media on things wrong in that church and I will still keep preaching. But does that means Pastor Kumuyi is no longer a genuine minister and anointed man of God? Does that mean he was wrong to have visited or laughed with Buhari? My answers are NO and NO!

Gideon Akande

Re: Pastor Kumuyi Visit To President Buhari by hisgrace090: 1:18pm On Oct 05, 2018
I will always respect PST kumuyi.

I thank God for giving us His type.

(1) (Reply)

Rev Chris Oyakhilome Shows His Dab Skills With Eben At Pastor's Conference(video / Why Are So Many Africans Scared Of Their Own African Religions? / The Titanic

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.