Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,225 members, 7,822,154 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 07:27 AM

2baba Appreciates Wife Annie With A Lovely Video - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / 2baba Appreciates Wife Annie With A Lovely Video (365 Views)

2face Surprised His Wife Annie, With 50 Million Naira For Valentine's Flowers / "Behind Every King There Is A Queen" - D'banj Appreciates Wife With Adorable Pic / PHOTOS: 2face Prepares Breakfast For His Wife, Annie (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

2baba Appreciates Wife Annie With A Lovely Video by Oracleofinfo: 2:01pm On Oct 05, 2018
Legendary Nigerian singer Innocent Idibia popularly called 2BaBa shared an interesting video of his wife and actress Annie Idibia on Instagram, appreciating her for all she has done for him and the kids, including her step kids.

“My Supergirl, My Big Baby, My African Queen, My Warrior
Words cannot express what you mean to me and the kids.

Thank you for all that you do for us. You no dey disappoint o! #MamaDiMama”

See video in the Link below
https://www.informationorbit.com/2baba-appreciates-wife-annie-with-a-lovely-video/

(1) (Reply)

Charles Inojie: Comedy Roles Come Very Natural, It Is My Strongest Forte / Afro Americans Halley Berry Not Looking Very Fashionable / Veteran Actor, Kanayo O Kanayo Celebrates As He Bags A Degree In Law (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.