Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,464 members, 7,823,086 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 11:48 PM

Bishop Kukah: No President In World Can Be Irresponsible As Nigerian President - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Bishop Kukah: No President In World Can Be Irresponsible As Nigerian President (44477 Views)

Bishop Kukah Dances To 'Buga’ Song At His 70th Birthday Celebration (Pix, Video) / Bishop Kukah Joins Cultural Dance Troupe In His Home Town (Video) / Primate Ayodele: No President, No Governor, Nobody Can Take Over My Church (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bishop Kukah: No President In World Can Be Irresponsible As Nigerian President by dragon2(m): 11:01pm On Oct 05, 2018
milemimi93:
U don't need anyone to tell you that he is referin to PMB.. Do you?

Why didn't he vomits this rubbish when OBJ and GEJ were in power?

So are you suggesting Buhari gave oil blocks to his girlfriends?
Re: Bishop Kukah: No President In World Can Be Irresponsible As Nigerian President by milemimi93(m): 11:09pm On Oct 05, 2018
dragon2:

So are you suggesting Buhari gave oil blocks to his girlfriends?
I am suggesting that he would have kept mute since he was mute during OBJ's time.

Btw.. What concerns politics and religions?

How many religious leaders in the Bible nose poked in political affairs?
Re: Bishop Kukah: No President In World Can Be Irresponsible As Nigerian President by Luminee(f): 11:19pm On Oct 05, 2018
@topic undiluted truth
Re: Bishop Kukah: No President In World Can Be Irresponsible As Nigerian President by dragon2(m): 11:25pm On Oct 05, 2018
milemimi93:
I am suggesting that he would have kept mute since he was mute during OBJ's time.

Btw.. What concerns politics and religions?

How many religious leaders in the Bible nose poked in political affairs?

As long as he didn't speak about a particular president ability or a political party he didn't engage in politics. He spoke about the evils of too much power at the top without control. Bishops don't keep mute at the sight of evils. Also,he spoke at a private lecture not at a public political forum or rally.

Scripture is full of prophets who spoke truth to Power.
Re: Bishop Kukah: No President In World Can Be Irresponsible As Nigerian President by micmond: 11:54pm On Oct 05, 2018
"You thus can’t be a man of honour and live in a country like Nigeria and not be angry,”

Bishop Kukah.

[
Re: Bishop Kukah: No President In World Can Be Irresponsible As Nigerian President by milemimi93(m): 12:07am On Oct 06, 2018
dragon2:

As long as he didn't speak about a particular president ability or a political party he didn't engage in politics. He spoke about the evils of too much power at the top without control. Bishops don't keep mute at the sight of evils. Also,he spoke at a private lecture not at a public political forum or rally.

Scripture is full of prophets who spoke truth to Power.
I think he should start by speaking against the evils going on in churches before he moved to Politics
Re: Bishop Kukah: No President In World Can Be Irresponsible As Nigerian President by y3mi(m): 1:05am On Oct 06, 2018
Originalsly:
Hmmm.....lifeless and clueless Buhari prevented the collapse of the economy when oil prices plunged....held it up with little foreign reserves......while other oil dependent countries like Venezuela have buckled.
Care to explain how has the so talked about, much explored and relied upon Nigerian crude oil benefitted the common Nigeria ? At least in Venezuela they can boast of stable electricity supply and functioning social infrastructures. I await your answer Original Sly.

1 Like

Re: Bishop Kukah: No President In World Can Be Irresponsible As Nigerian President by y3mi(m): 1:09am On Oct 06, 2018
milemimi93:

I think he should start by speaking against the evils going on in churches before he moved to Politics
Is it only at the churches evil exist ? Why do you all leave out the Islamic world in Nigeria were equal if not much evil also exist. Abrahamic religions is the fuel that drives corruption in Nigeria as its breeds more people who are mentally enslaved by their half baked education.

1 Like

Re: Bishop Kukah: No President In World Can Be Irresponsible As Nigerian President by milemimi93(m): 1:11am On Oct 06, 2018
y3mi:
Is it only at the churches evil exist ? Why do you all leave out the Islamic world in Nigeria were equal if not much evil also exist. Abrahamic religions is the fuel that drives corruption in Nigeria as its breeds more people who are mentally enslaved by their half baked education.
Let him first of all remove the sand in his eyes before removing from others..
Re: Bishop Kukah: No President In World Can Be Irresponsible As Nigerian President by jaxxy(m): 1:25am On Oct 06, 2018
milemimi93:
The bishop is mad..

When will religious leaders stop bringing political affairs into religious?

Even their Jesus never associates with politics.

These days pastors are dinning on the same table with politicians..

Bishops, priest and imams are part of society. They cannot alienate themselves from the sensitive issues happening. They are leaders and can speak on them.
Re: Bishop Kukah: No President In World Can Be Irresponsible As Nigerian President by milemimi93(m): 1:30am On Oct 06, 2018
jaxxy:

Bishops, priest and imams are part of society. They cannot alienate themselves from the sensitive issues happening. They are leaders and can speak on them.
Why didn't he speak during GEJ time?

Why didn't he speak since? Why speak now?

The mad dog was paid by PDP to spew trash..

Thunder fire ram
Re: Bishop Kukah: No President In World Can Be Irresponsible As Nigerian President by milemimi93(m): 1:33am On Oct 06, 2018
y3mi:
Care to explain how has the so talked about, much explored and relied upon Nigerian crude oil benefitted the common Nigeria ? At least in Venezuela they can boast of stable electricity supply and functioning social infrastructures. I await your answer Original Sly.

During GEJ time, how many people were placed on stipends?
Re: Bishop Kukah: No President In World Can Be Irresponsible As Nigerian President by Justinah4real(f): 1:52am On Oct 06, 2018
NaijaMutant:
Every sane Nigerian already knows this

But the reality is that 60% of Nigerian population are mad angry
Which outnumbers the sane minds

This is the reason some mentally challenged folks are roaming NL chanting sai baba grin

Re: Bishop Kukah: No President In World Can Be Irresponsible As Nigerian President by ijabiken1(m): 2:55am On Oct 06, 2018
Re: Bishop Kukah: No President In World Can Be Irresponsible As Nigerian President by Temptee101(m): 3:08am On Oct 06, 2018
firo08:
Evidence of excess weed.
Most of these religious leaders are mentally unbalanced
Watch your words you foool
Re: Bishop Kukah: No President In World Can Be Irresponsible As Nigerian President by Originalsly: 3:24am On Oct 06, 2018
y3mi:
Re: Bishop Kukah: No President In World Can Be Irresponsible As Nigerian President by Originalsly: 3:55am On Oct 06, 2018
y3mi:

That is a chronic problem....regardless of leader....there is nothing to boast of. But my comment was about Buhari not allowing the economy to collapse like Venezuela...so how can he be the worse leader?
Re: Bishop Kukah: No President In World Can Be Irresponsible As Nigerian President by mapet: 6:21am On Oct 06, 2018
Hofbrauhaus:
3years ago, mapet was quoting this Bishop up and down...bros, how market?
I think the first logical thing you missed is to read the report..... Can I "respectfully" ask you to go back and read the report before you make "logical-gaffes" again?
Re: Bishop Kukah: No President In World Can Be Irresponsible As Nigerian President by zofofo09: 7:39am On Oct 06, 2018
220 odd for today ,Winning is my right, 100% grantee call now or whatsapp to confirm .

Re: Bishop Kukah: No President In World Can Be Irresponsible As Nigerian President by Smooyis(m): 8:12am On Oct 06, 2018
The genocide in Nigeria today under a constituted government is far beyond comprehension.
Re: Bishop Kukah: No President In World Can Be Irresponsible As Nigerian President by IkUKU01(m): 8:30am On Oct 06, 2018
Quality control truth!!
Re: Bishop Kukah: No President In World Can Be Irresponsible As Nigerian President by thunderbabs: 9:37am On Oct 06, 2018
I concurr.
Re: Bishop Kukah: No President In World Can Be Irresponsible As Nigerian President by Dshocker(m): 9:41am On Oct 06, 2018
I really like and appreciate kukah for his intelligence...
Re: Bishop Kukah: No President In World Can Be Irresponsible As Nigerian President by Nobody: 10:13am On Oct 06, 2018
BECAUSE THERE IS NO FREE MONEY ABII?.THOSE KILLINGS IN PLATEAU PREDATE THIS ADMINISTRATION.
Re: Bishop Kukah: No President In World Can Be Irresponsible As Nigerian President by Foodforthought: 8:33am On Nov 06, 2018
slivertongue:
Truth b told NO leader in d developed world is as irresponsible as d Nigerian President especially d incumbent President
Irresponsible is an understatement

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Mike & Gloria Bamiloye With Their Children Looking Great In A Sunday Photoshoot / All The Continents, Every Countries, Every Person See What's Coming / #PastorWilsonChallenge Trending On Twitter - Checkout Top Tweets (123.com.ng)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.