Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,195 members, 7,822,037 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 03:17 AM

Leg Spots!help - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Leg Spots!help (5635 Views)

Which Body Cream Restores Natural Skin Complexion,eliminates Dark Spots / How To Get Rid Of Spots And Blemishes / How To Remove Black Spots On My Skin (Caused By Mosquito Bites) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Leg Spots!help by pixie(f): 7:48am On Apr 06, 2007
Nairalanders,

please I have spots on my legs. it's been there for sometime and never used to bother me cos i wore trousers a lot.i'm about to start working and i'll be wearing skirt suits once in a while, soooo i need urgent advice on what to use.
Re: Leg Spots!help by pixie(f): 7:51am On Apr 06, 2007
Nairalanders,

please I have spots on my legs. it's been there for sometime and never used to bother me cos i wore trousers a lot.i'm about to start working and i'll be wearing skirt suits once in a while, soooo i need urgent advice on what to use.
Re: Leg Spots!help by omoge25(f): 4:00am On Apr 16, 2007
try vitamin e that helped me, but you have to be patient it took me months to see results but its faded. Also my roomate had an okada accident when she went home, she uses a vanishing cream called fashion fair, that she got from a naija shop and it has been working the scar from the wound has gone.
Re: Leg Spots!help by ikamefa(f): 8:14pm On Apr 17, 2007
there are lots of fade creams out there you can use to clear your spots , just find the one that agrees with you!

just becareful that you are using it on the spot you want to clear only

over - use can lead to skin bleaching !
Re: Leg Spots!help by pixie(f): 10:37pm On Apr 19, 2007
ikamefa:

there are lots of fade creams out there you can use to clear your spots , just find the one that agrees with you!

just becareful that you are using it on the spot you want to clear only

over - use can lead to skin bleaching !

@ikamefa

thanks sis for the tip.i've tried one or two fade creams and they didn't work for me e.g skin success, can you recommend a particular brand?
thanks a lot
omoge25:

try vitamin e that helped me, but you have to be patient it took me months to see results but its faded. Also my roomate had an okada accident when she went home, she uses a vanishing cream called fashion fair, that she got from a naija shop and it has been working the scar from the wound has gone.
@omoge25,

thanks for your tip too,i really appreciate it.do you mean a vitamin e based cream? if yes, i used palmers cocoa butter and it did nothing for my spots but only made me darker.
Re: Leg Spots!help by ikamefa(f): 11:28pm On Apr 19, 2007
there are lots of fade creams in 9ja oh undecided cant really think of any now but a little reasearch on your part and you will surely get one!
Re: Leg Spots!help by omoge25(f): 4:24am On Apr 20, 2007
i mean real 100% vitamin E. buy the gel tabletss and break them apart and rub on the area. Waht ever you decide to try be patient and give it a chance to work. me personally i didnt see results till some months.
Re: Leg Spots!help by pixie(f): 4:15pm On Apr 26, 2007
@ikamefa and omoge25

thanks a lot for helping a sis out.i'll be checking out a nice fade cream in the market this weekend and i think vit e capsules is the one banned by NAFDAC and i don't wanna be a law breaker but i'll try and find and alternative. again,thanks for saving a life.
really meant much to me.
Re: Leg Spots!help by omoge25(f): 5:13am On Apr 27, 2007
na wa o, so vitamin e is banned in naija, no i don't want to have you break any law.
anyway i do hope the fade creams work smiley
Re: Leg Spots!help by whiteroses(f): 11:44pm On Apr 27, 2007
cocoabutter grin grin grin grin
Re: Leg Spots!help by pixie(f): 10:32am On May 04, 2007
@omoge25

it's vitamin A not E.already bought and i've commenced usage.bought maxitona fade cream too.

hoping to see results real soon sha.
thanks for the care smiley
Re: Leg Spots!help by MyPeace(f): 12:54pm On May 04, 2007
You dont need a fade cream. you will end you bleaching your whole body and the spots will be more visible. What you need is only a cream you will apply at that particular place or places.

my sis had similar problm, and l bought N150 cream from Oshodi market in lagos for her, it has really helped more than expected. the name is maxitone spots remover oil. get a smaller quantity of your cream, mix it with the oil and apply only on the affect areas.
Re: Leg Spots!help by ikamefa(f): 5:50pm On May 04, 2007
MyPeace:

You don't need a fade cream. you will end you bleaching your whole body and the spots will be more visible. What you need is only a cream you will apply at that particular place or places.

my sis had similar problm, and l bought N150 cream from Oshodi market in lagos for her, it has really helped more than expected. the name is maxitone spots remover oil. get a smaller quantity of your cream, mix it with the oil and apply only on the affect areas.

ROFLMAO! " grin " and what does the name maxitone stand for? cheesy
did you check the content of the oil? cheesy
does it looklike the pix below? cheesy

Re: Leg Spots!help by MyPeace(f): 11:11am On May 07, 2007
hey girl, you are not quarreling with anybody pls!!!!!!!!!!
Re: Leg Spots!help by pixie(f): 7:59pm On Jun 04, 2007
@ikamefa and omoge25,

thanks a zillion times
i want to let u both know that my spots are fading at ana amazing speed and that by august they should have become part of my past.
this is alaso to encourage pipl like me to try he tips given.
thank you.ese gan ni.
daalu.merci
nagode
Re: Leg Spots!help by omoge25(f): 6:11am On Jun 06, 2007
@pixie, you are welcomed. I'm glad its working out. smiley smiley
Re: Leg Spots!help by monique34: 3:53pm On Feb 27, 2020
pixie:
@ikamefa and omoge25,

thanks a zillion times
i want to let u both know that my spots are fading at ana amazing speed and that by august they should have become part of my past.
this is alaso to encourage pipl like me to try he tips given.
thank you.ese gan ni.
daalu.merci
nagode
please what did u use in clearing them. please....

(1) (Reply)

35 Stunning African White Lace Styles For Wedding. / Get Your Classy, And Unique Hats, Fascinators, Turbans And Head Gears Of Any Kin / Trending Hairstyles For Ladies In 2021: Unique Ladies Hair Styles 2021.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.