Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,603 members, 7,809,191 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:07 AM

Zainab Ahmed Visits Hameed Ibrahim Ali, Customs Boss (Photos) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Zainab Ahmed Visits Hameed Ibrahim Ali, Customs Boss (Photos) (20529 Views)

Ibrahim Ali Gombe To Aisha Buhari: Mamman Daura Placed Buhari On Monthly Salary / President Buhari Receives Yusuf Magaji Bichi, New DSS Boss (photos) / Meet Zainab Ahmed, Biography, Profile, Age, Finance Minister (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Zainab Ahmed Visits Hameed Ibrahim Ali, Customs Boss (Photos) by Nobody: 8:05pm On Oct 05, 2018
Finance minister hajiya okay. Customs boss kaftan n cap, look how they're dressed. Most top officials in 9ja re either alhaji or hajiya. Okay o! Nobody should quote me coz i no talk anything
Re: Zainab Ahmed Visits Hameed Ibrahim Ali, Customs Boss (Photos) by Nobody: 8:09pm On Oct 05, 2018
metronaija:
Minister of Finance, Zainab Ahmed paid a familiarization visit to the Headquarters of Nigeria Customs Service where she was received by the Customs Comptroller-General, Col Hameed Ibrahim Ali (Rtd) and his officers.

http://www.metronaija.ng/photos-minister-of-finance-zainab-ahmed-visits-customs-boss/
op kuku edit d topic coz de want meet do 50-50. I chop u chop. If u knw
Re: Zainab Ahmed Visits Hameed Ibrahim Ali, Customs Boss (Photos) by masseratti: 8:12pm On Oct 05, 2018
Almaiga:
Zainab Ahmed beauty and Brain, Ahmed Ali an upright and Integrity retired Soldier. This duo will make a great team in the financial sector of this Country.
what's upright about Ali Ahmed? What really has changed about the customs in Nigeria, abeg you guys should stop feeding us with fallacies we bought in 2015,this man is as fake as they come, all make believe, he can't even wear the uniform 1st ever to do so and not the 1st retired army officer to head the service.
Re: Zainab Ahmed Visits Hameed Ibrahim Ali, Customs Boss (Photos) by Almaiga: 8:29pm On Oct 05, 2018
masseratti:
what's upright about Ali Ahmed? What really has changed about the customs in Nigeria, abeg you guys should stop feeding us with fallacies we bought in 2015,this man is as fake as they come, all make believe, he can't even wear the uniform 1st ever to do so and not the 1st retired army officer to head the service.

Do you have anything against the Ahmed Ali Controller of Customs? Do your investigation and if you find any incriminating stuff against him, do not hesitate to speak out. But untill then, Ahmed Ali remains one of the few upright Customs Boss Nigeria ever had.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Zainab Ahmed Visits Hameed Ibrahim Ali, Customs Boss (Photos) by masseratti: 9:02pm On Oct 05, 2018
Almaiga:

Do you have anything against the Ahmed Ali Controller of Customs? Do your investigation and if you find any incriminating stuff against him, do not hesitate to speak out. But untill then, Ahmed Ali remains one of the few upright Customs Boss Nigeria ever had.
nothing can be upright about him if the Nigerian Customs is same as before, nothing changed, if he is upright like you claim alot would have changed in the service, i don't need to be an investigator to see or know what is glaring, either that or he is grossly incompetent and over rated.
Re: Zainab Ahmed Visits Hameed Ibrahim Ali, Customs Boss (Photos) by Almaiga: 9:10pm On Oct 05, 2018
masseratti:
nothing can be upright about him if the Nigerian Customs is same as before, nothing changed, if he is upright like you claim alot would have changed in the service, i don't need to be an investigator to see or know what is glaring, either that or he is grossly incompetent and over rated.

Na bad Belle go kiiiii some people for this Kwantiri. Ahmed Ali remain the best Controller of Customs so far. If the thing still dey pain you, locate the nearest Transformer. grin

1 Like

Re: Zainab Ahmed Visits Hameed Ibrahim Ali, Customs Boss (Photos) by fortunechy(m): 9:49pm On Oct 05, 2018
Ancestors everywhere...
Re: Zainab Ahmed Visits Hameed Ibrahim Ali, Customs Boss (Photos) by masseratti: 9:58pm On Oct 05, 2018
Almaiga:

Na bad Belle go kiiiii some people for this Kwantiri. Ahmed Ali remain the best Controller of Customs so far. If the thing still dey pain you, locate the nearest Transformer. grin
oh please save me that crap, I import and I have people in customs too very high ranking officers, no year I repeat no year has the Nigeria Customs have not broken their previous records since 1999, that does not make him special, ow if you don't understand finance let me take you to high school, you see that 1 trillion naira you saw there, divide it by the current rate of dollars, now take the figure the Nigeria Customs generated in lets say 2016 lets stay in same regime use the going rate as at then to convert to US, now let's go further to 2014 use what the Nigeria Customs generated against the going exchange rate then tell me your figures and let's see if you will still shout eureka? Do the maths dear... Its an assignment.
Re: Zainab Ahmed Visits Hameed Ibrahim Ali, Customs Boss (Photos) by Printerscanner: 10:10pm On Oct 05, 2018
slimfit1:
Hausa and Muslims people have taken over everything, Islamic agenda in progress.

Start your own Christian agenda too.
Re: Zainab Ahmed Visits Hameed Ibrahim Ali, Customs Boss (Photos) by Ugonna5500(m): 10:27pm On Oct 05, 2018
CROWNWEALTH019:
grin He has never for once wore the uniform, buhari scatter things I swear...
we still have a long way to go down here Bro. why can't he wear his uniform to work? This can only happen in Nigeria or Africa, A whole custom boss receiving a federal minister on an official event and dressed like he's going to church or mosque. this is an abuse of office of the highest order.

This is the kind of people Buhari impose on us... what a shame!!!!

Re: Zainab Ahmed Visits Hameed Ibrahim Ali, Customs Boss (Photos) by slimfit1(m): 11:27pm On Oct 05, 2018
Printerscanner:

Start your own Christian agenda too.

What about one negeria only exist during resources control
Re: Zainab Ahmed Visits Hameed Ibrahim Ali, Customs Boss (Photos) by philoedu(m): 9:22am On Oct 06, 2018
Congratulation, I wish you all the best effort in your new Job.
Re: Zainab Ahmed Visits Hameed Ibrahim Ali, Customs Boss (Photos) by ddjay: 10:45am On Oct 06, 2018
Pentools:
President Atiku from 2019....
u are justifying what the poster above you shared

(1) (2) (Reply)

Remi Tinubu, Governors’ Wives Move To Address “Japa” Syndrome / Osun Rerun: Police Stop Man From Voting (Video) / Buhari In Closed-Door Meeting With Security Chiefs In Abuja

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.