Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,857 members, 7,841,231 topics. Date: Monday, 27 May 2024 at 02:44 AM

Please,help A Brotther With Persistent Itching After Bathing - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Please,help A Brotther With Persistent Itching After Bathing (565 Views)

Itching And Bumps On My Penis / BREAKING!!! #covid19: “president Buhari Is Very Sick With Persistent Coughing”- / Persistent Rashes On Skin (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please,help A Brotther With Persistent Itching After Bathing by hischosen: 8:41pm On Oct 05, 2018
doctors in the house help a brother 'itching after bathing'one of my friends once told me that maybe is because of soap am using and I quickly changed the soap to antiseptic one I even changed my towel and sponge but it seems all this didn't work and I will be itching to the extent that there will be marks all over my body and at times without even water touching my body I do itch whenever I expose to dirty place or something irritating .over to you sir/ma what can I do or what drugs should I take to get rid of this .thanks in anticipation
Re: Please,help A Brotther With Persistent Itching After Bathing by DavidEsq(m): 8:47pm On Oct 05, 2018
The tin dey do me too. Na dirty for environment dey cause am. Even the environment clean, any small spot of dirty go activate scratching grin. Just bath with hot water. Don't use sponge o! Make sure everywhere is clean b4 u enter bathroom but if na ur bathroom dirty or if no be u get the bathroom or if na public bathroom, just know say e don be for u. Oya bye bye o cheesy

1 Like

Re: Please,help A Brotther With Persistent Itching After Bathing by Adeoludt(m): 8:56pm On Oct 05, 2018
Change the soap you are using and see the result .....
Re: Please,help A Brotther With Persistent Itching After Bathing by hischosen: 9:01pm On Oct 05, 2018
Adeoludt:
Change the soap you are using and see the result .....
have changed it severally times but it seems it didn't work
Re: Please,help A Brotther With Persistent Itching After Bathing by hischosen: 9:01pm On Oct 05, 2018
DavidEsq:
The tin dey do me too. Na dirty for environment dey cause am. Even the environment clean, any small spot of dirty go activate scratching grin. Just bath with hot water. Don't use sponge o! Make sure everywhere is clean b4 u enter bathroom but if na ur bathroom dirty or if no be u get the bathroom or if na public bathroom, just know say e don be for u. Oya bye bye o cheesy
okay
Re: Please,help A Brotther With Persistent Itching After Bathing by MetroBaba1(m): 9:59pm On Oct 05, 2018
If You Don Change Everything Changeable, Change The Water naa
Re: Please,help A Brotther With Persistent Itching After Bathing by phrancys001(m): 11:07pm On Oct 05, 2018
Make sure water is heated for that's how i overcame mine
Re: Please,help A Brotther With Persistent Itching After Bathing by hischosen: 6:02am On Oct 06, 2018
phrancys001:
Make sure water is heated for that's how i overcame mine
okay thanks i will try it
Re: Please,help A Brotther With Persistent Itching After Bathing by Nzlove: 6:35am On Oct 06, 2018
Make sure u bath with hot water and dettol always.
Also be using your sponge. It is called water reaction nothing serious.
Re: Please,help A Brotther With Persistent Itching After Bathing by uboma(m): 6:41am On Oct 06, 2018
The problem may be with the water you use in bathing.

What is the source of the water?
Re: Please,help A Brotther With Persistent Itching After Bathing by missuzoma: 7:58am On Oct 06, 2018
This ailment is called aqueous pruritis. It afflicts a lot of people. It has nothing to do with water, soap or towel. You can reduce the problem by not wiping your body vigorously with towel after bathing. Just pat your body with the towel or allow the water dry on your body without wiping.
Re: Please,help A Brotther With Persistent Itching After Bathing by hischosen: 8:38am On Oct 06, 2018
[quote author=uboma post=71824417]The problem may be with the water you use in bathing.

What is the source of the water? tap water
Re: Please,help A Brotther With Persistent Itching After Bathing by hischosen: 8:42am On Oct 06, 2018
missuzoma:
This ailment is called aqueous pruritis. It afflicts a lot of people. It has nothing to do with water, soap or towel. You can reduce the problem by not wiping your body vigorously with towel after bathing. Just pat your body with the towel or allow the water dry on your body without wiping.
okay thanks I will also try this
Re: Please,help A Brotther With Persistent Itching After Bathing by mranova(m): 9:13am On Oct 06, 2018
It happens to me too till I discovered it was because of the sponge. So I use sponge twice a week and endure the itch. Other days just soap and hot water.
Re: Please,help A Brotther With Persistent Itching After Bathing by Lawrittanneka68(f): 3:35pm On Oct 06, 2018
hischosen:
doctors in the house help a brother 'itching after bathing'one of my friends once told me that maybe is because of soap am using and I quickly changed the soap to antiseptic one I even changed my towel and sponge but it seems all this didn't work and I will be itching to the extent that there will be marks all over my body and at times without even water touching my body I do itch whenever I expose to dirty place or something irritating .over to you sir/ma what can I do or what drugs should I take to get rid of this .thanks in anticipation
Use this product marina spa,if interested whatsap or contact this number: 08038220168

(1) (Reply)

Herbal Treatment For Diabetes / Aminu Kano Teaching Hospital Carries Out Successful Kidney Transplant - Photos / Do We Have Ivf Centres In Nigeria?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.