Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,637 members, 7,827,356 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 11:00 AM

Today I Rededicate Myself To The Cause Of Higher Service To Our People- Sanwoolu - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Today I Rededicate Myself To The Cause Of Higher Service To Our People- Sanwoolu (468 Views)

Your Victory Is A Call To Higher Service", Youth Minister Congratulates Tinubu / 61st Independence: Let Us Rededicate Ourselves To Nigeria — Governor Mohammed / Ambode Faces Impeachment As 57 LG Chairmen Endorse Jide Sanwoolu For Governor (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Today I Rededicate Myself To The Cause Of Higher Service To Our People- Sanwoolu by nazzyon(m): 11:02pm On Oct 05, 2018
From the depth of my heart I express my profound gratitude to our teeming party members who gave me a resounding victory in the recently concluded governorship primaries of the All Progressives Congress - APC in Lagos State.

I am overjoyed yet humbled at the confidence reposed in me by the majority of our members to fly the flag of our party in next year’s governorship election. My joy stems not just from my victory, but also from the fact that our party has demonstrated in Lagos State that intra-party democracy can indeed be deepened through successful direct primaries. The party belongs to every card carrying member and they have made their choice.

I most humbly thank the national leader of our party, President Muhammadu Buhari (GCFR), our indefatigable stalwart and pillar of all seasons, Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu, our national chairman Comrade Adams Oshiomole and members of the National Working Committee (NWC), our national and state legislators, members of the Governors Advisory Council (GAC) in Lagos State, our local government chairmen and councillors, the state, local government and ward executives of our party, our market men and women and indeed every card carrying member of the APC in Lagos State.

I have emerged as nothing but the symbol and the servant of our collective struggle for the continued progressive transformation and radical modernisation of every facet of Lagos State.

The position of Governor of Lagos State is not one of pleasure or one that affords the opportunity for limitless glamour. It is one that demands the highest degree of discipline, dedication, industry, commitment and sense of purpose.

FULL TEXT: https://www.facebook.com/bjsanwoolu/posts/148504239433885?__tn__=K-R
Re: Today I Rededicate Myself To The Cause Of Higher Service To Our People- Sanwoolu by Kingosytex(m): 11:13pm On Oct 05, 2018
you re-dedicate yourself to the course of higher service of your "pocket" and master tinubu

1 Like

Re: Today I Rededicate Myself To The Cause Of Higher Service To Our People- Sanwoolu by whitebeard(m): 11:21pm On Oct 05, 2018
Abegit jare..more money for tinubu...
Re: Today I Rededicate Myself To The Cause Of Higher Service To Our People- Sanwoolu by Kingzd: 11:23pm On Oct 05, 2018
This man might just perform very well beyond expectations.

1 Like

Re: Today I Rededicate Myself To The Cause Of Higher Service To Our People- Sanwoolu by Kingzd: 11:24pm On Oct 05, 2018
Lagos is APC
Re: Today I Rededicate Myself To The Cause Of Higher Service To Our People- Sanwoolu by Joevics(m): 11:37pm On Oct 05, 2018
Any time I hear San olu, I remember this.

Re: Today I Rededicate Myself To The Cause Of Higher Service To Our People- Sanwoolu by excel101(m): 11:44pm On Oct 05, 2018
One or Tinubu's money making machine
Re: Today I Rededicate Myself To The Cause Of Higher Service To Our People- Sanwoolu by Nobody: 11:47pm On Oct 05, 2018
Kingzd:
This man might just perform very well beyond expectations.
He needs the adversaries so he can perform to shame them.

Actually, he will perform because most people are not expecting anything from him so no pressure.
Re: Today I Rededicate Myself To The Cause Of Higher Service To Our People- Sanwoolu by Max24: 12:38am On Oct 06, 2018
Very soon all forms of extortions suspended under Ambode will resume under Sanwo Olu if he wins the general elections. From lasma to VIO to Frss to nurtw and so on. Lasma will soon resume their fines of 20,30,50k for minor offences soon.
Re: Today I Rededicate Myself To The Cause Of Higher Service To Our People- Sanwoolu by Nobody: 7:21am On Oct 06, 2018
This AFONJA looting machine has rededicated his life to his grandfather the loot master

(1) (Reply)

10 Reasons Countries Fall Apart. / FG, Labour Agree On New Minimum Wage — Wabba / Human Trafficking: Edo Govt., Group Storm Uzea, Others In Esan N/ East, Warn ...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.