Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,763 members, 7,824,188 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 03:46 AM

Free Importation Training - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Free Importation Training (311 Views)

Free Importation Training! Free Importation Training!! Free Importation Training / Free Importation Business Tutorial (no Hidden Charges) / Anyone Here With Free Importation Guide. Thanks. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Free Importation Training by bravotex: 1:02am On Oct 06, 2018
I'm organizing a professional training class on whatsapp today by 8.00pm on how to buy goods from outside country and ship them down here to Nigeria at cheaper rate, interested person kindly click on the link below to join the whatsapp group. Note it's free class https:///HXElPK4Jv4nGL2paN0jrQ4
Re: Free Importation Training by Matzobinna(m): 1:58am On Oct 06, 2018
The link is not responding on my phone please add me with
Re: Free Importation Training by lgboks(m): 10:22am On Oct 06, 2018
Matzobinna:
The link is not responding on my phone please add me with

to make the link work, quote his post.... In the area to comment (when you quote him, notice that the link changes to chat. Whatsapp...... Now copy that link and open in a new tab, it would work then

(1) (Reply)

Sesame Seed / Purchase American Amazon gift cards and provide purchasing services. / Skrill Funds Needed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.