Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,591 members, 7,809,145 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:12 AM

Do You Want To Customise Your Android Phone? These Launcher Would Help You - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Do You Want To Customise Your Android Phone? These Launcher Would Help You (1232 Views)

Customise Your Infinix Device With Smart Panel Feature On The Xos Cheetah 5.o / How To Customise Your TECNO Phone With The Smart Panel / Which Launcher Is The Best? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Do You Want To Customise Your Android Phone? These Launcher Would Help You by Techcribsblog(m): 4:47am On Oct 06, 2018
http://techcribs.com.ng

Hi themes.

Hi theme is one of the best and easily customizable theme. Hi theme give you the best that you need by providing you the launcher to any device either samsung, apple, and any other devices. It is very light cause it is not up to 1MB. You can download here>>

http://techcribs.com.ng/top-launcher-that-you-can-use-on-your-android-device/

CM launcher

CM Launcher is a very lightweight launcher that lets you keep all your apps organized in an elegant and smooth way, while offering many other features as well.

By default, the main screen of your desktop will show your most-used apps: WhatsApp, Facebook, Settings, Camera, Google Chrome, etc. You can also pin any other app you want in this section.

The rest of the apps you have installed on your device will be organized according the their type. Utilities will go into one folder, multimedia apps into another, games in a different one, etc. Inside each, you’ll also see suggestions for other apps of the same kind that you can download.

One of CM Launcher’s strong points is that it’s very lightweight (just about 2 megabytes). Apart from its reduced size, its elegant interface also stands out, as does a good handful of other features that you can find in the notifications bar.

CM Launcher is simple and looks good. It combines an elegant look with a very reduced size and optimal performance.

You can download CM launcher here>>

ADW Launcher 2.

ADW Launcher is a launcher for Android that allows you to personalize dozens of different elements on your Android device so you can have a home screen designed in your own unique style.

When you use the application for the first time, it will display a series of options concerning practically all of the aspects of your device’s interface. You can choose the layout of your different desktop screens, the way in which you switch from one to another, the app-storage system that you use, and more.

In short, ADW Launcher basically gives you the possibility to transform the look of your Android to mimic an iPhone, a sort of Windows Phone, or a slightly modified version of a classic Android. This is all possible by tinkering with the options.

ADW Launcher is an interesting launcher that, instead of focusing on one function in particular, does a satisfactory job of covering all the bases.

You can download ADW launcher here>>

Evie Launcher

Evie Launcher is designed to help you use your Android much more efficiently. Without the need for tons of ridiculous and endless setup options, Evie lets you quickly access any app you have installed on your device.

Using Evie Launcher is super easy. Sliding your finger down while you’re on the home screen opens a search box at the top of the screen. As soon as you start typing, you start receiving suggestions both for apps you have installed and for Google Search terms.

Sliding from left to right on the desktop gives you access to a pullout sidebar. In this menu, you can find the complete list of your apps, as well as the complete list of your widgets and setup options. And all this is perfectly organized.

Evie Launcher is a really great launcher. With its reduced size (slightly more than five megabytes), an elegant interface, and an extraordinary processing speed, it proves itself as an interesting alternative to any launcher you may be using.

Download Evie launcher here>>

Microsoft Launcher

Microsoft Launcher allows you to create a customizable feed where you can see your recent photos, Office2 docs, emails, social posts, events, and more (or less) if you want. Oh and of course you get the ability to customize icon packs, theme colors, and wallpapers.

Microsoft apps on Microsoft Launcher.

Easy access to your apps

Designed to work seamlessly with Microsoft apps, Microsoft Launcher gives you quick access to everything you need. Office,Outlook, Cortana,Skype, and more—they’re all nicely bundled into a folder ready for download.

Download app here>>

Nova launcher.

NoVa launcher is designed to help you use your Android much more efficiently. Without the need for tons of ridiculous and endless setup options, nova lets you quickly access any app you have installed on your device.

Source>>

Re: Do You Want To Customise Your Android Phone? These Launcher Would Help You by acenazt: 5:17am On Oct 06, 2018
What a list.you not mentioning Nova means you don't really know custom launchers

1 Like

Re: Do You Want To Customise Your Android Phone? These Launcher Would Help You by Techcribsblog(m): 5:57am On Oct 06, 2018
acenazt:
What a list.you not mentioning Nova means you don't really know custom launchers

These are launchers with top downloads on google play and other APK download sites.

That is they are the best
Re: Do You Want To Customise Your Android Phone? These Launcher Would Help You by TissuePaper: 10:16am On Oct 06, 2018
acenazt:
I wonder, nova launcher trumps them all
Re: Do You Want To Customise Your Android Phone? These Launcher Would Help You by Mathkid007: 11:00am On Oct 06, 2018
This list is incomplete without the great Nova Launcher
Re: Do You Want To Customise Your Android Phone? These Launcher Would Help You by RolyRoly: 11:04am On Oct 06, 2018
Nova still the best
Re: Do You Want To Customise Your Android Phone? These Launcher Would Help You by Techcribsblog(m): 11:07am On Oct 06, 2018
RolyRoly:
Nova still the best

Nova launcher is now in the list.

And try all others and see the best
Re: Do You Want To Customise Your Android Phone? These Launcher Would Help You by RolyRoly: 11:15am On Oct 06, 2018
Nova all the way

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Do You Want To Customise Your Android Phone? These Launcher Would Help You by Cozbymaster97(m): 12:44pm On Oct 06, 2018
Honestly I have used almost all the launchers including Nova Launcher which you excluded and I must tell you none of them is as good as Zen UI Launcher which I have been using for over a year now with different phones... The lancher's notification badge and the icon packs are the best.. You need try it.
Re: Do You Want To Customise Your Android Phone? These Launcher Would Help You by Ejadike(m): 3:47pm On Oct 06, 2018
Cozbymaster97:
Honestly I have used almost all the launchers including Nova Launcher which you excluded and I must tell you none of them is as good as Zen UI Launcher which I have been using for over a year now with different phones... The lancher's notification badge and the icon packs are the best.. You need try it.
what really does launchers do?
Re: Do You Want To Customise Your Android Phone? These Launcher Would Help You by Cozbymaster97(m): 5:29pm On Oct 06, 2018
Ejadike:
what really does launchers do?
Google is there to my aid..
Re: Do You Want To Customise Your Android Phone? These Launcher Would Help You by soap94: 10:26am On Aug 12, 2021
I know that android has a lot of customization features, but nothing refreshes a phone like a new wallpaper. I update it on weekly basis and it really feels like a new phone. Currently i am running with this one. What do you think? https://coolwalls.xyz/iphone-x-wallpapers/page/3/#images-1

Re: Do You Want To Customise Your Android Phone? These Launcher Would Help You by Sku8Tufik: 9:51pm On Dec 07, 2021
And it's true if you regularly change the wallpaper on the desktop and phone covers, it looks like new. I have this kind of wallpaper. I very often change the wallpaper for inspiration. Most of the time I look for wallpaper on Pinterest or here. Sometimes I find cool pictures on instagram, but when I take a screenshot, the quality is ruined. In general, I plan to start making my own wallpaper. I have good taste and sense of style, I think I can do it.

(1) (Reply)

Airtel Free Browsing Code - How To Get Airtel 4.6gb For N200, 23gb For N1,000 / How To Block Ads On Your TECNO Phone / OPPO A9 2020-first Impressions

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.