Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,435 members, 7,861,208 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 07:04 AM

We Are Set For A Credible PDP Convention — Okowa - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / We Are Set For A Credible PDP Convention — Okowa (5460 Views)

Governor Ikpeazu Wears PDP Customized Shoes To PDP Convention (photos) / PDP Convention: Delegates Besiege Bureau De Change / PDP Convention: Can Saraki Pull Another Surprise? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: We Are Set For A Credible PDP Convention — Okowa by Nobody: 8:36am On Oct 06, 2018
DMerciful:
You call everybody thieves but will argue with faz when he said this is Nigeria where everyone is a criminal. Having said that Atiku is running a successful business empire so he has the competence to lead Nigeria. When Atiku becomes president he will go tk US with diplomatic immunity, that shouldnt bother us. If you say they are all corrupt then we should look beyond corruption to competence
ok...keep waiting for a corrupt set of people to come and competently rule you...anyway I've seen your posts everywhere so I assume you are one of the paid supporters...enjoy yourself bro...at least you are getting your own peanuts from them already...

and finally that reasoning of him going to US with diplomatic immunity as a reason to vote a man who is wanted in the US is the most brain washed thinking I've ever heard. who cares if he goes to the US or not. I'm pointing out his corruption and you are telling me in defence of it that he will go with immunity. is this how they have brain washed you people? so there's nothing wrong with the fact that for some reason he can't go there but you are satisfied with this immunity rubbish as the solution. I pity the youths of this country.

1 Like

Re: We Are Set For A Credible PDP Convention — Okowa by DMerciful(m): 8:41am On Oct 06, 2018
You are not pragmatic. You think leading a country is like leading a church or mosque
OneSentence:

ok...keep waiting for a corrupt set of people to come and competently rule you...anyway I've seen your posts everywhere so I assume you are one of the paid supporters...enjoy yourself bro...at least you are getting your own peanuts from them already...

and finally that reasoning of him going to US with diplomatic immunity as a reason to vote a man who is wanted in the US is the most brain washed thinking I've ever heard. who cares if he goes to the US or not. I'm pointing out his corruption and you are telling me in defence of it that he will go with immunity. is this how they have brain washed you people? so there's nothing wrong with the fact that for some reason he can't go there but you are satisfied with this immunity rubbish as the solution. I pity the youths of this country.
Re: We Are Set For A Credible PDP Convention — Okowa by Wize1: 12:04pm On Oct 06, 2018
OneSentence:

Don't waste your time on these guys brother. Most of them are paid. They ar part of the problems the country needs to get rid of. Most Nigerians have no conscience. They are wicked and hypocritical. Double standard is what they have for dinner. Nigerians are a reflection of the leaders you are complaining about. For so long as some of these guys get crumbs, they will go ahead and sell their soul, deprive their unborn children of greatness.

How do you explain his reply about Atiku going to the US with immunity when elected? That should tell you all there is to know. People were warned about Buhari's antecedent, now we are all seeing it. Yet some other people's solution is to vote characters like Saraki and Atiku (whose antecedents are all in the open for all to see). No better way to explain that than hopeless greed and dumbness. Cheers!
Re: We Are Set For A Credible PDP Convention — Okowa by Nobody: 2:09pm On Oct 06, 2018
Wize1:

Don't waste your time on these guys brother. Most of them are paid. They ar part of the problems the country needs to get rid of. Most Nigerians have no conscience. They are wicked and hypocritical. Double standard is what they have for dinner. Nigerians are a reflection of the leaders you are complaining about. For so long as some of these guys get crumbs, they will go ahead and sell their soul, deprive their unborn children of greatness.

How do you explain his reply about Atiku going to the US with immunity when elected? That should tell you all there is to know. People were warned about Buhari's antecedent, now we are all seeing it. Yet some other people's solution is to vote characters like Saraki and Atiku (whose antecedents are all in the open for all to see). No better way to explain that than hopeless greed and dumbness. Cheers!
you hav said it all.
Re: We Are Set For A Credible PDP Convention — Okowa by omoharry(f): 3:01pm On Oct 06, 2018
OneSentence:

who is your preferred candidate among these corrupt people..? or would you prefer Buhari to still continue to rule us with is divisive and nepotistic style of leadership?PDP has no one without any blemishes aside from Tanbuwa..so let us be real and stop idealizing what should be because what we have on ground is that the clean guys have not yet joined the big parties..don't tell me any politician is clean from both parties as at now ..the smaller parties with fresh faces without blemishes dont have the political muscles and national appeal to take out Buhari..except you are a Buharist...left alone with Nigerians we want a fresh face that is competent and has what it takes to rule Nigeria without yielding to this evil called corruption.
Re: We Are Set For A Credible PDP Convention — Okowa by Nobody: 3:37pm On Oct 06, 2018
omoharry:
who is your preferred candidate among these corrupt people..? or would you prefer Buhari to still continue to rule us with is divisive and nepotistic style of leadership?PDP has no one without any blemishes aside from Tanbuwa..so let us be real and stop idealizing what should be because what we have on ground is that the clean guys have not yet joined the big parties..don't tell me any politician is clean from both parties as at now ..the smaller parties with fresh faces without blemishes dont have the political muscles and national appeal to take out Buhari..except you are a Buharist...left alone with Nigerians we want a fresh face that is competent and has what it takes to rule Nigeria without yielding to this evil called corruption.
I'm not a buharist. your last statement said it all. you made sense. that's the kind of leader we need. unfortunately such people do not have the power, both armed and otherwise to take over from these corrupt parties. at this point anyone would do except any of these recycled old thieves pdp is parading about, anyone but Buhari. I personally am not interested in politics or voting or any rubbish.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Gov Obiano’s Wife Tears His Shirt In Public 4 Inviting Mistress E State Function / BREAKING!! Arthur Eze, Anumudu, Ekeoma, 200 Billionaires ‘shutdown’ Lagos(Photos / Amaechi Loses As Supreme Court Upholds Disqualification Of All Rivers APC Candid

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.