Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,191 members, 7,822,014 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 01:30 AM

Business Partner Needed For This Business - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Business Partner Needed For This Business (313 Views)

My Personal Story:How My Venturing Into This Business Changed My Life. / 7 Most Important Things To Consider Before Choosing A Business Partner / Business Partner Needed. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Business Partner Needed For This Business by Danny225: 7:16am On Oct 06, 2018
Hello, there is this beautiful business idea you can partner with me and make good returns within the same day we start the business. The business am talking about is an empowerment programme that will create job for people.
We are going to start an empowerment scheme on production of home made drinks of different flavors and Recipe.
This is how we are going to do it. We will organize a seminar on empowerment programme and broadcast the seminar date, time and venue on a popular radio station in any interested partner state. We will buy radio airtime of 15 mins and make jingle of 5mins. We will split d 15 mins into 3 which means d seminar jingle will be played on air fr 3 days which are going to b on Monday, Wednesday and Friday respectively.
The seminar will be scheduled to hold on Saturday's in a rented hall which can accommodate 50 people at a time.
I know many will be asking who will be the resource man for the seminar?

I will be the resource man for the seminar because I have years of experience in production line both in small n large scale, I have different practical recipe of drinks we can use for the seminar. The hand out that will be given to participants on seminar days is already available. My plan is to start the seminar in a state n begin to go to other states of Nigeria empowering people and also makes money every weekend.
There is more info on dis but let me stop here. This is a very lucrative business which will not cost you much fr a start.
Amount needed fr a start is not up to #100,000 which we can even make in a seminar class. Interested partner should comment below or ask questions. 08035232629 whatsapp only.

(1) (Reply)

BLUEPRINT: How To Make Your First $1,000,000 As An Online Marketer / What Might Happen If China Declared War On Bitcoin? / FG Renews Oranto Petroleum Licence For OPL 293 Oil Block

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.