Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,299 members, 7,836,305 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 04:11 AM

Can Ayo Oritsejafor Unite Christians In Nigeria And Bring Peace To Plateau? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Can Ayo Oritsejafor Unite Christians In Nigeria And Bring Peace To Plateau? (568 Views)

Crisis Hits CAN Over Oritsejafor's Plan To Rig Election For Preferred Candidate / Musa Dikwa Apologises To Oritsejafor & Oyedepo Over N7 Billion Allegation / Kenyan Muslims Shield And Protect Christians In Mandera Bus Attack (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Can Ayo Oritsejafor Unite Christians In Nigeria And Bring Peace To Plateau? by bishoprccg(m): 4:10pm On Jul 11, 2010
So glad to hear the story of the election of Pastor Ayo Oritsejafor as the new president of Christian Association of Nigeria (CAN)president.
He replaced the Most Rev. John Onaiyekan – the incumbent.
With this victory, pastor Ayo Oritsejafor, becomes one of the most powerful christian leaders in the country.
It doesnt end there, as millions of christians in Nigeria are looking up to him for visionary leadership, unity and lasting peace espercially in Jos, Plateau State. The question is : Can he achieve these?
I believe with your prayer and mine, he can!!

http://www.grelohi.com
Re: Can Ayo Oritsejafor Unite Christians In Nigeria And Bring Peace To Plateau? by KunleOshob(m): 5:14pm On Jul 11, 2010
@post
I don't think so, Oritsejafor like most pentecostal preachers is only interested in his ockets and cares less about the down trodden faithfuls in Jos.
Re: Can Ayo Oritsejafor Unite Christians In Nigeria And Bring Peace To Plateau? by tpiah: 10:38pm On Jul 11, 2010
i doubt it.

that would be a miracle if he does.

(1) (Reply)

Vanity Of Worldly Possessions / Morality And Religion / Revelation!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.