Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,696 members, 7,816,843 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:38 PM

Benny Hinn To Officiate The Wedding Of Sharon Oyakhilome & Phillip Frimpong - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Benny Hinn To Officiate The Wedding Of Sharon Oyakhilome & Phillip Frimpong (23874 Views)

Sharon Oyakhilome And Her Husband, Phillip Frimpong Welcome First Child (photos) / Phillip Frimpong Biography: Meet Carissa Sharon Oyakhilome's Husband To Be / Phillip Frimpong: Carissa Sharon Oyakhilome's Husband-To-Be (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Benny Hinn To Officiate The Wedding Of Sharon Oyakhilome & Phillip Frimpong by Samuelgr8: 8:40am On Oct 06, 2018
The atmosphere here in Lagos, Nigeria, is rife with excitement as the hours count to the joining in holy matrimony of Sharon Oyakhilome, daughter of Pastor Chris Oyakhilome, and her Dutch-born Ghanian fiancé, Phillip Frimpong.

The ceremony, which is to be officiated by world-renowned televangelist, Pastor Benny Hinn.

The wedding venue is set and pictures below show how exquisitely decorated the venue is:

https://livelystones.com.ng/pastor-benny-hinn-to-officiate-wedding-of-sharon-oyakhilome-phillip/

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Benny Hinn To Officiate The Wedding Of Sharon Oyakhilome & Phillip Frimpong by Nobody: 8:41am On Oct 06, 2018
That is good, God bless the couple with all the blessing attach to marriage, check my signature

16 Likes

Re: Benny Hinn To Officiate The Wedding Of Sharon Oyakhilome & Phillip Frimpong by BruncleZuma: 8:55am On Oct 06, 2018
grin grin grin grin
Re: Benny Hinn To Officiate The Wedding Of Sharon Oyakhilome & Phillip Frimpong by saasala(m): 8:55am On Oct 06, 2018
The gods of men

Thieves.

So Oyak's wife will be present at her daughter's wedding. How will she relate with the puffy cheek ex?

I hope their daughter's marriage doesn't end up like theirs.

Warning: Thunder will strike dead your fingers if you quote me.... And it is Sango's thunder o

12 Likes

Re: Benny Hinn To Officiate The Wedding Of Sharon Oyakhilome & Phillip Frimpong by Nobody: 8:55am On Oct 06, 2018
Wow!

An Igbo adage says "That one whose father is in heaven does not go to hell".

6 Likes

Re: Benny Hinn To Officiate The Wedding Of Sharon Oyakhilome & Phillip Frimpong by Sirheny007(m): 8:55am On Oct 06, 2018
If they like, they can appoint Angel Gabriel as referee.
A marriage that will crash,
WILL CRASH.

7 Likes

Re: Benny Hinn To Officiate The Wedding Of Sharon Oyakhilome & Phillip Frimpong by Rebuke: 8:56am On Oct 06, 2018
saasala:
The gods of men
Thieves

I wonder how miserable yhur life must have been. Sorry eh.

23 Likes 1 Share

Re: Benny Hinn To Officiate The Wedding Of Sharon Oyakhilome & Phillip Frimpong by success1smyn(m): 8:56am On Oct 06, 2018
wow nice
wish them hml

Sirheny007:
If the like, they can appoint Angel Gabriel as referee.
A marriage hat will crash,
WILL CRASH.

why are you like this now, why prophesying doom into another person's life

3 Likes

Re: Benny Hinn To Officiate The Wedding Of Sharon Oyakhilome & Phillip Frimpong by wonuks(m): 8:57am On Oct 06, 2018
wink
Re: Benny Hinn To Officiate The Wedding Of Sharon Oyakhilome & Phillip Frimpong by Babyshop: 8:57am On Oct 06, 2018
saasala:
The gods of men

Thieves
Please shut up and pray to be better than them cos now you are not

16 Likes

Re: Benny Hinn To Officiate The Wedding Of Sharon Oyakhilome & Phillip Frimpong by Sirheny007(m): 8:58am On Oct 06, 2018
saasala:
The gods of men

Thieves.

So Oyak's wife will be present at her daughter's wedding. How will she relate with the puffy cheek ex?

I tell you Bro!
I call them 'Demonic Servants of God'

1 Like

Re: Benny Hinn To Officiate The Wedding Of Sharon Oyakhilome & Phillip Frimpong by Splasshhh(f): 8:58am On Oct 06, 2018
You can now confirm that dispute transactions yourself
Re: Benny Hinn To Officiate The Wedding Of Sharon Oyakhilome & Phillip Frimpong by zeusdgrt(m): 8:58am On Oct 06, 2018
Hmmmmm and I dey find soup to take eat the eba wen remain for here.... Buhari sef

1 Like

Re: Benny Hinn To Officiate The Wedding Of Sharon Oyakhilome & Phillip Frimpong by ChampagnePapiii(m): 8:59am On Oct 06, 2018
YBNL!
Re: Benny Hinn To Officiate The Wedding Of Sharon Oyakhilome & Phillip Frimpong by texazzpete(m): 9:00am On Oct 06, 2018
Why you people need to shovel in ‘dutch Born’ in every description of her Ghanaian fiancé is beyond me.

Insecurity? inferiority complex?

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Benny Hinn To Officiate The Wedding Of Sharon Oyakhilome & Phillip Frimpong by Akpacha(m): 9:03am On Oct 06, 2018
When money is involved, pastors u can take them to anywhere.

1 Like

Re: Benny Hinn To Officiate The Wedding Of Sharon Oyakhilome & Phillip Frimpong by sacx: 9:03am On Oct 06, 2018
Beautiful. But where is Anita

1 Like

Re: Benny Hinn To Officiate The Wedding Of Sharon Oyakhilome & Phillip Frimpong by pyro62(m): 9:04am On Oct 06, 2018
saasala:
The gods of men

Thieves.

Warning: Thunder will strike dead your fingers if you quote me.... And it is Sango's thunder o
Lol.. You be � joor don't be flattered!!
Re: Benny Hinn To Officiate The Wedding Of Sharon Oyakhilome & Phillip Frimpong by Sirheny007(m): 9:04am On Oct 06, 2018
success1smyn:
wow nice
wish them hml

So i have become a prophet..
shocked shocked
Re: Benny Hinn To Officiate The Wedding Of Sharon Oyakhilome & Phillip Frimpong by ednut1(m): 9:06am On Oct 06, 2018
Rumour has it the babe is pregnant daughter hahahahah. Everything about this man ehn. Divorcee, jerry coil and now preg daughter
Re: Benny Hinn To Officiate The Wedding Of Sharon Oyakhilome & Phillip Frimpong by Nobody: 9:06am On Oct 06, 2018
And you wonder if the local church members Who contributes every Sunday and gives tithe will be at that table....

2 Likes

Re: Benny Hinn To Officiate The Wedding Of Sharon Oyakhilome & Phillip Frimpong by HomeOfMe(f): 9:06am On Oct 06, 2018
success1smyn:
wow nice
wish them hml

Why are you bothered about his comment. It also reflects the type of person he is . You can not give what you don't have People who aren't happy with themselves can never be for someone else.

2 Likes

Re: Benny Hinn To Officiate The Wedding Of Sharon Oyakhilome & Phillip Frimpong by sacx: 9:07am On Oct 06, 2018
Akpacha:
When money is involved, pastors u can take them to anywhere.

This is a very foolish comment, no offence. If only you had an idea of the relationship Chris and Hinn both share
Re: Benny Hinn To Officiate The Wedding Of Sharon Oyakhilome & Phillip Frimpong by oruma19: 9:07am On Oct 06, 2018
All of u claiming another person's father, is it not clear that chris oyakilome knows who his children are? Benny hinn came to officiate...i laff
Re: Benny Hinn To Officiate The Wedding Of Sharon Oyakhilome & Phillip Frimpong by Adakintroy: 9:09am On Oct 06, 2018
Celebrity marriage..

The world church has become the world officially.

The Paul who wereally real apostle did not leave this privilege life. They pesist in sorrow and glory in suffering.

I don't have problem with affluence..but define yourself cleaEly

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Benny Hinn To Officiate The Wedding Of Sharon Oyakhilome & Phillip Frimpong by success1smyn(m): 9:10am On Oct 06, 2018
Sirheny007:

So i have become a prophet.. shocked shocked
yes
the negative one

1 Like

Re: Benny Hinn To Officiate The Wedding Of Sharon Oyakhilome & Phillip Frimpong by success1smyn(m): 9:11am On Oct 06, 2018
HomeOfMe:
Why are you bothered about his comment. It also reflects the type of person he is . You can not give what you don't have People who aren't happy with themselves can never be for someone else.
thanks you are definitely right

1 Like

Re: Benny Hinn To Officiate The Wedding Of Sharon Oyakhilome & Phillip Frimpong by DaRuud(m): 9:15am On Oct 06, 2018
With tithe money ,

Samuelgr8:
The atmosphere here in Lagos, Nigeria, is rife with excitement as the hours count to the joining in holy matrimony of Sharon Oyakhilome, daughter of Pastor Chris Oyakhilome, and her Dutch-born Ghanian fiancé, Phillip Frimpong.

The ceremony, which is to be officiated by world-renowned televangelist, Pastor Benny Hinn.

The wedding venue is set and pictures below show how exquisitely decorated the venue is:

https://livelystones.com.ng/pastor-benny-hinn-to-officiate-wedding-of-sharon-oyakhilome-phillip/

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

The Dedication Of Catholic Church, Nkpor Anambra (Photos) / If My Father Is Not Healed Before This Year Ends, Then God Exist Not / Religion: An Illusion That Works Well

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.