Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,863 members, 7,817,555 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:17 PM

El-rufai: Buhari Directed Me To Punish Traitor, Shehu Sani - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / El-rufai: Buhari Directed Me To Punish Traitor, Shehu Sani (511 Views)

El-Rufai: Buhari Not Aware Of Threat To Kidnap Him Until I Told Him / Gbajabiamila: Tinubu Is My Mentor, Benefactor: God Directed Me To Him / How Buhari Directed Me To Initiate Shehu Sani ‘s Recall From Senate – El-rufai (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

El-rufai: Buhari Directed Me To Punish Traitor, Shehu Sani by Akachukwuroland: 9:10am On Oct 06, 2018
Nasir el-Rufai, governor of Kaduna state, says President Muhammadu Buhari directed him to initiate the recall of Shehu Sani, senator representing Kaduna central district, over acts of contempt and disloyalty.

The governor disclosed this in a letter dated October 2 to the the president.

In the letter, he listed the ‘compendium’ of sins committed by Sani against him, the president and the All Progressives Congress (APC).The governor said the senator called the president’s three years tenure as a failure and also ridiculed his medical trip to London.

El-Rufai said Sani through his reckless actions made the senate deny Kaduna of $350m world Bank loan.

The letter read:...

More Details Here
http://www.theeasterntelegraph.com/2018/10/el-rufai-buhari-directed-me-to-punish.html
Re: El-rufai: Buhari Directed Me To Punish Traitor, Shehu Sani by success1smyn(m): 9:16am On Oct 06, 2018
before nko

buhari that will be doing mr integrity and will be using people to commit all sort or lawlessness and be forming

lawal daura comes to mind

integrity my foot
Re: El-rufai: Buhari Directed Me To Punish Traitor, Shehu Sani by Mynd44: 9:20am On Oct 06, 2018
Re: El-rufai: Buhari Directed Me To Punish Traitor, Shehu Sani by orisa37: 10:02am On Oct 06, 2018
Muhammadu Buhari wants Anarchy and then Feudalism. As a Retired Military, The Fulanis in Kano, Sokoto and Daura feel that he can do it.
Bokoharam, Fulani Herdsmen invasion of Nigerian Territory etc will never leave us.
How can a President authorise one Citizen to deprive another Citizen of his fundamental and Constitutional Rights? This is just like authorising ElRufai to kill Shehu Sani wherever and whenever convenient for him to do the killing.
"HORIBILE DICTU"!!!
US, UK, EU, UN, ICC, RUSSIA etc must hear this !!!

(1) (Reply)

Breaking: PDP presdential Aspirant turaki Ask delegates To Vote For Saraki / BREAKING!!! Heavy Tension In Bende Over Alleged Plot To Withdraw Anyaso’s Ticket / APC Convention: Buhari Polled 14.8m Votes To Emerge Party Candidate

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.