Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,389 members, 7,815,828 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:01 PM

[must See] Female Rapper Eva Alordia Talks About S€x & Virginity - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / [must See] Female Rapper Eva Alordia Talks About S€x & Virginity (980 Views)

See Female Naked Dancer, Zodwa Takes Off Pants In Concert, Slaps Fan Who Did Thi / See Female Naked Dancer, Zodwa Takes Off Pants In Concert, Slaps Fan Who Touched / Female Rapper Eva Alordiah Goes Unclad In New Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

[must See] Female Rapper Eva Alordia Talks About S€x & Virginity by Nairatrenders: 9:13am On Oct 06, 2018
@NAIRATREND.COM.NG

Popular and Fastest award winning female Rapper Eva Alordia Talks about sex and virginity on her Insta Handle.

She Said:

evaxalordiahIt is very interesting to me that many parents expect that their children will not have #S€x because the Pastor says they will go to hell.
So instead of starting and engaging in helpful, meaningful discussions about S€x with their children, they leave the portals open for outsiders. Friends, Movies, Music Videos, the Internet, or hey, maybe me �
Unfortunately many parents were not taught better by their own parents and so the cycle continues.

Now kids are unfortunately left to the #subsconscious programming from other kids in their peer groups who Do not know any better. They are led to think their friends are way cooler because they have finally ‘done it’. They think they are missing something cause they themselves have no stories of s€xcapades to share.
_
Here’s a kind reminder that holding on to your #Virg!nity is a Question of #Discipline. The longer you wait it out, the better you may become at disciplining yourself down the line.
_When it comes to #S€x, Your natural free flowing Energies and Desires, know that there is so much to explore and you have your whole Life ahead of you to do all the exploring you want.
For now, enjoy Harnessing your Powerful Energy and putting it to Creative use.

Love,
#WaterWomanEvaAlordiah �
_
If you do decide to have S€x, let it be on your own terms, and do use a #C0ndom.

GIST VIA- https://nairatrend.com.ng/must-see-female-rapper-eva-alordia-talks-about-sex-virginity/

Re: [must See] Female Rapper Eva Alordia Talks About S€x & Virginity by MJBOLT: 9:20am On Oct 06, 2018
virginity is not dignity but lack of opportunity
Re: [must See] Female Rapper Eva Alordia Talks About S€x & Virginity by Nobody: 9:50am On Oct 06, 2018
MJBOLT:
virginity is not dignity but lack of opportunity
I'm sure this is what you say to the underaged girls you lure into your slum one-room apartment with 100 naira and destroy their destinies.

Ladies who say "virginity is over-rated", are mostly those who lost it at the age of thirteen to a mechanic apprentice who gave them 5 naira sweet. Virginity is a good thing. If you want to keep yours, please do. If you don't want to, then don't make those keeping theirs to look like fools.

Ladies who lost their virginities to rape, even St Augustine in one of his epistles said it, you're still technically virgins. Though the physical evidence may not be there, your dignity is whole in the sight of God.

Everybody should kukuma live and let live. Because say your own don kpai since you dey 15, no mean say those wey still dey keep their own Na juu peeps.

1 Like

Re: [must See] Female Rapper Eva Alordia Talks About S€x & Virginity by MJBOLT: 9:56am On Oct 06, 2018
trash,who told this fool i even go after underage girls,you obviously sound pained.i guess you lost your virginity because of 100 and i'm not the cause of you frustrations

computergeek:
I'm sure this is what you say to the underaged girls you lure into your slum one-room apartment with 100 naira and destroy their destinies.

Ladies who say "virginity is over-rated", are mostly those who lost it at the age of thirteen to a mechanic apprentice who gave them 5 naira sweet. Virginity is a good thing. If you want to keep yours, please do. If you don't want to, then don't make those keeping theirs to look like fools.

Ladies who lost their virginities to rape, even St Augustine in one of his epistles said it, you're still technically virgins. Though the physical evidence may not be there, your dignity is whole in the sight of God.

Everybody should kukuma live and let live. Because say your own don kpai since you dey 15, no mean say those wey still dey keep their own Na juu peeps.
Re: [must See] Female Rapper Eva Alordia Talks About S€x & Virginity by Simbaz(m): 10:10am On Oct 06, 2018
grin I hate vigines with a passion, most of them leave in the illusion of their dirty unkeep pussyy is worth more than gold, the illusion has destroyed 80 percent of young girls in Nigeria grin think about being productive in a man's life

I want a Nigerian verified AdSense to buy
Re: [must See] Female Rapper Eva Alordia Talks About S€x & Virginity by Nairatrenders: 10:19am On Oct 06, 2018
angry
Simbaz:
grin I hate vigines with a passion, most of them leave in the illusion of their dirty unkeep pussyy is worth more than gold, the illusion has destroyed 80 percent of young girls in Nigeria grin think about being productive in a man's life

I want a Nigerian verified AdSense to buy
Re: [must See] Female Rapper Eva Alordia Talks About S€x & Virginity by 9jaAmerican: 11:05am On Oct 06, 2018
Is that why you look like a painting canvas
Re: [must See] Female Rapper Eva Alordia Talks About S€x & Virginity by Nobody: 11:06am On Oct 06, 2018
MJBOLT:
trash,who told this fool i even go after underage girls,you obviously sound pained.i guess you lost your virginity because of 100 and i'm not the cause of you frustrations

Branded pedophile. Nasty dingbat.

1 Like

Re: [must See] Female Rapper Eva Alordia Talks About S€x & Virginity by Nairatrenders: 11:07am On Oct 06, 2018
grin
9jaAmerican:
Is that why you look like a painting canvas
Re: [must See] Female Rapper Eva Alordia Talks About S€x & Virginity by MJBOLT: 11:19am On Oct 06, 2018
dumb hoe,keep off my mentions,clueless asswipe

computergeek:
Branded pedophile. Nasty dingbat.
Re: [must See] Female Rapper Eva Alordia Talks About S€x & Virginity by Nairatrenders: 10:15am On Oct 07, 2018
Cc; lalasticlala

(1) (Reply)

I Never Thought Of Getting Married Again! Most Men Are Liars, Says Iya Rainbow / 'Poor People With Zero Brain'- Mompha Slams Nigerians Who Castigated Him / Davido Dribbles Paul Pogba And Makes Him Shy With So Much Swag

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.