Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,337 members, 7,819,189 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:25 PM

Oby Ezekwesili To Run For President, Says Tunde Bakare - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Oby Ezekwesili To Run For President, Says Tunde Bakare (1154 Views)

Ezekwesili To DSS: Stop Embarrassing Yourself, Tell Us Truth Of Emefiele Matter / Soludo Appoints Oby Ezekwesili To Head His Transition Team / Ezekwesili To Buhari: Tell Nigerians The Truth About South-East Attacks (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Oby Ezekwesili To Run For President, Says Tunde Bakare by fagbalex(m): 10:05am On Oct 06, 2018
Oby Ezekwesili to run for president, says Tunde Bakare

Tunde Bakare, serving overseer of the Latter Rain Assembly (LRA), says Oby Ezekwesili, former minister of education, will be stepping into politics to contest for the office of the president of the Federal Republic of Nigeria.

Speaking at the Tafawa Balewa Square (TBS), Lagos, on Monday, the fiery preacher said the former vice-president of the World Bank will seek the highest political office in the land.

“By the way, my sister Oby is stepping into politics now, she is going to contest for the office of the president, and I am waiting for October 7 to throw in my cap, so we can crash the entire system and begin to demand for a new Nigeria that we deserve,” Bakare said.

The former vice-presidential aspirant for the Congress for Progressive Change (CPC) also said Nigeria has been structurally skewed to run a system that perpetuates bad leadership.

He called on Nigerians to engage the polity and demand for a new Nigeria, as envisioned by our founding fathers.

“Fellow Nigerians, the essence of this restructured pathway is to resuscitate the dreams of our founding fathers with respect to the Nigeria of our dreams,” he said at the freedom rally hosted by Tony Rapu, the senior pastor of This Present House.

“It is to revive the spirit of the stunted child, and transit her from her rested development into the great and prosperous motherland God designed her to be.

“It is to unite the six geo-political brothers to a winning and an unstoppable economic team. It is to unlock the diverse economic potential of our nation, until the dreams of our fathers are realised.

“Those dreams were written in the creeds, contained in our founding documents, they were crafted in speeches made by our founding father, they were inserted in the lyrics of our founding national anthems.”

Also on Monday, Oby Ezekwesili addressed the nation, in a bid “to inspire hope in Nigerians” as the country celebrates its 58th independence anniversary.

Her address touched on the economy, the national security apparatus, the state of the countries leadership and the possible future of Nigeria.

https://www.thecable.ng/breaking-oby-ezekwesili-contest-president-says-tunde-bakare#.W7KQOr311Pk.facebook
Re: Oby Ezekwesili To Run For President, Says Tunde Bakare by xbernardx(m): 10:05am On Oct 06, 2018
All this her bring back our girls was just a strategy to remain relevant until her true intention will reveal

She is not so dumb at least, but is Tunde her spokesperson?

Maybe she will end like Sarah Jibril
Re: Oby Ezekwesili To Run For President, Says Tunde Bakare by EmekaMD(m): 10:06am On Oct 06, 2018
Na who dey pursue am?
After selling us Bubu to destroy our country, now u wanna run okwia? Well I can only wish u good luck but I won't vote you
Re: Oby Ezekwesili To Run For President, Says Tunde Bakare by vanbonattel: 10:07am On Oct 06, 2018
I would have loved her as VP to Saraki too

2 Likes

Re: Oby Ezekwesili To Run For President, Says Tunde Bakare by fagbalex(m): 10:25am On Oct 06, 2018
EmekaMD:
Na who dey pursue am?
After selling us Bubu to destroy our country, now u wanna run okwia? Well I can only wish u good luck but I won't vote you
Who told you she sell us to bubu ?
Re: Oby Ezekwesili To Run For President, Says Tunde Bakare by slimfit1(m): 10:27am On Oct 06, 2018
Its about time
Re: Oby Ezekwesili To Run For President, Says Tunde Bakare by slimfit1(m): 10:29am On Oct 06, 2018
EmekaMD:
Na who dey pursue am?

So later dem go say we no vote Igbo people. One with common sense appear you dey vecks
Re: Oby Ezekwesili To Run For President, Says Tunde Bakare by EmekaMD(m): 10:31am On Oct 06, 2018
fagbalex:

Who told you she sell us to bubu ?
she sold Bubu to us. Fact
Re: Oby Ezekwesili To Run For President, Says Tunde Bakare by EmekaMD(m): 10:31am On Oct 06, 2018
slimfit1:

So later dem go say we no vote Igbo people. One with common sense appear you dey vecks
I don't understand what you mean
Re: Oby Ezekwesili To Run For President, Says Tunde Bakare by fagbalex(m): 10:36am On Oct 06, 2018
EmekaMD:
she sold Bubu to us. Fact
CN you pls highlight your facts with references
Re: Oby Ezekwesili To Run For President, Says Tunde Bakare by buhariguy(m): 10:45am On Oct 06, 2018
Oby and bakare can not even win their poling unit.
The jobless aggressive lazy idiotic pigs of bia-fra terrorist can not even vote for their own, they want to vote for corrupt Fulani man to represent terrorist Pdp.
Re: Oby Ezekwesili To Run For President, Says Tunde Bakare by buhariguy(m): 10:58am On Oct 06, 2018
EmekaMD:
Na who dey pursue am?
has she ever campaign for buhari or for change?
She still want us to go back to the old order,
God forbid.
Re: Oby Ezekwesili To Run For President, Says Tunde Bakare by slimfit1(m): 11:00am On Oct 06, 2018
EmekaMD:
I don't understand what you mean

Same people will say there are no alternatives.
Re: Oby Ezekwesili To Run For President, Says Tunde Bakare by fagbalex(m): 11:07am On Oct 06, 2018
slimfit1:

Same people will say there are no alternatives.

Me self wonder
Re: Oby Ezekwesili To Run For President, Says Tunde Bakare by PassingShot(m): 11:17am On Oct 06, 2018
At least our brothers and sisters from the land of rising sun now has two of their own to choose from -Duke and Oby

grin
Re: Oby Ezekwesili To Run For President, Says Tunde Bakare by EmekaMD(m): 11:26am On Oct 06, 2018
buhariguy:
has she ever campaign for buhari or for change?
She still want us to go back to the old order,
God forbid.
she did campaigned for Bubu in 2015..

And what do u mean old order? Are you alright?
Which is better between Nigeria of today and Nigeria of 4yrs ago?

Well I don't expect you to have sense because ur moniker says it all..

Buharis supporters have no brains.
Re: Oby Ezekwesili To Run For President, Says Tunde Bakare by fagbalex(m): 11:55am On Oct 06, 2018
EmekaMD:

Pls bring out your facts
Re: Oby Ezekwesili To Run For President, Says Tunde Bakare by buhariguy(m): 12:25pm On Oct 06, 2018
EmekaMD:

4yrs ago, you don't have smart phone and free data like you are enjoying it today.
Your ineffectual buffoon received $400b within 4yrs from OPEC without a single project and borrowed to pay salary,
buhari has received $94b as he has reduced importation by reviving 17 fertilizer plants, 3 seaport and dry port.
He has completed 2 railway, 5 housing estate, 700km completed road and 850km rehabilitated.
Paying salary up to date without borrowing to pay.
Re: Oby Ezekwesili To Run For President, Says Tunde Bakare by EmekaMD(m): 12:59pm On Oct 06, 2018
buhariguy:
4yrs ago, you don't have smart phone and free data like you are enjoying it today.
Your ineffectual buffoon received $400b within 4yrs from OPEC without a single project and borrowed to pay salary,
buhari has received $94b as he has reduced importation by reviving 17 fertilizer plants, 3 seaport and dry port.
He has completed 2 railway, 5 housing estate, 700km completed road and 850km rehabilitated.
Paying salary up to date without borrowing to pay.
don't forget to also tell us how much Bubu has borrowed..
He's actually thrown Nigeria into huge dept
Re: Oby Ezekwesili To Run For President, Says Tunde Bakare by buhariguy(m): 2:27pm On Oct 06, 2018
EmekaMD:
don't forget to also tell us how much Bubu has borrowed..
He's actually thrown Nigeria into huge dept
your ineffectual buffoon borrowed 11tr naira into his pocket when dollar was 160 naira.
Buhari has borrowed the same 11tr naira for development at the rate of 360 naira.
You can deduct from my postulation that what buhari has borrowed so far, is Less than 50% of what gej borrowed into his pocket without a single project.
The $6b buhari has borrowed so far is when the project is completed.
As it stand now, buhari has not borrowed kobo.
Re: Oby Ezekwesili To Run For President, Says Tunde Bakare by Gboy101: 3:21pm On Oct 06, 2018
grin so its bakara that would campaign for her?
Re: Oby Ezekwesili To Run For President, Says Tunde Bakare by EmekaMD(m): 4:56pm On Oct 06, 2018
buhariguy:
your ineffectual buffoon borrowed 11tr naira into his pocket when dollar was 160 naira.
Buhari has borrowed the same 11tr naira for development at the rate of 360 naira.
You can deduct from my postulation that what buhari has borrowed so far, is Less than 50% of what gej borrowed into his pocket without a single project.
The $6b buhari has borrowed so far is when the project is completed.
As it stand now, buhari has not borrowed kobo.
Reno omokiris challenge on Buharis achievements is still on..
Name any projects started and completed by Buhari to win one million naira..
Re: Oby Ezekwesili To Run For President, Says Tunde Bakare by buhariguy(m): 5:11pm On Oct 06, 2018
EmekaMD:
Reno omokiris challenge on Buharis achievements is still on..
Name any projects started and completed by Buhari to win one million naira..
i previously listed more than 100 project.
700km of road constructed,
5 housing estate,
17 fertilizer plant
3, dry port and seaport.
Etc .
Re: Oby Ezekwesili To Run For President, Says Tunde Bakare by EmekaMD(m): 7:48pm On Oct 06, 2018
buhariguy:
i previously listed more than 100 project.
700km of road constructed,
5 housing estate,
17 fertilizer plant
3, dry port and seaport.
Etc .
so this is how projects are listed? Without proves?
U sure say u get sense so?

(1) (Reply)

Is The North Born To Rule Or South Born To Follow? / Who Is Nigeria's Best President? / Fake News: How PDP Used Old AP Picture Of Dead Soldiers To Attack Buhari -

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.