Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,994 members, 7,810,769 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 03:00 PM

'No Single Person Can Influence The Outcome Of The National Convention' - Wike - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 'No Single Person Can Influence The Outcome Of The National Convention' - Wike (15874 Views)

PDP Convention: Wike, Fintiri, Saraki, Okowa, Bala Emerge Power Brokers / 'I Never Knew A White Person Can Lie So Perfectly' Nnamdi Kanu (Video, Photos) / PDP Convention: Wike Apologises For Wrong Comments (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

'No Single Person Can Influence The Outcome Of The National Convention' - Wike by chieyine(m): 10:18am On Oct 06, 2018
Rivers State Governor, Nyesom Ezenwo Wike has reiterated that no single person can influence the outcome of the National Convention of the PDP holding in Port Harcourt.

In an interview with Naija Politico on Friday, Governor Wike said nobody no matter how influential can control the voting pattern of 36 States delegates and Abuja.

He said: "I have a right to vote as a delegate. But my influence is minimal. Those talking about this dont have the facts.

"Are you saying that as Governor of Rivers State, I will place a gun on the head of all delegates to vote a particular candidate.

"I cannot compel all the 14 governors to vote a particular aspirant. You mean you can change the views and opinions of all the states?" he said.

The governor said that he will work with other leaders to ensure that the National Convention is transparent and credible.

Governor Wike also informed that credible intelligence indicate that APC has imported thugs into the state with the aim of disrupting the process.

"As at thursday, APC brought hoodlums to create an atmosphere of insecurity in Rivers State. It is not a mere allegation. We have it on good authority ", he said.

He said despite the plot of the APC, everything has been done to ensure that the National Convention ends successfully.

He noted that whoever emerges as the party's Presidential Candidate should team up with other leaders to sack the failed APC Federal Government.

The governor stressed that his interest is not in the outcome of the National Convention, but the outcome of the state

Source: https://naijapolitico.com.ng/no-single-person-can-influence-the-outcome-of-the-national-convention-governor-wike/

L

9 Likes

Re: 'No Single Person Can Influence The Outcome Of The National Convention' - Wike by xbernardx(m): 10:27am On Oct 06, 2018
But is that not what Wike is struggling to do? Everybody knows Tambuwal is Wike's candidate, this statement is just a cover up in case his candidate loses

3 Likes

Re: 'No Single Person Can Influence The Outcome Of The National Convention' - Wike by KRILMIJAY(m): 10:57am On Oct 06, 2018
My Gov. Tell them oooooh. They feel everything is about influence, rigging , etc. Now the question is what if Someone else emerges as the Party's candidate other than Tambuwal.? I believe they will keep quiet with all the noise and accusations that Chief wike is trying to impose Tambuwal On them.

13 Likes 3 Shares

Re: 'No Single Person Can Influence The Outcome Of The National Convention' - Wike by tunveskiy2(m): 11:02am On Oct 06, 2018
I pray So.......

1 Like

Re: 'No Single Person Can Influence The Outcome Of The National Convention' - Wike by HIGHESTPOPORI(m): 11:12am On Oct 06, 2018
Help is coming 2019

2 Likes

Re: 'No Single Person Can Influence The Outcome Of The National Convention' - Wike by hisexcellency34: 1:50pm On Oct 06, 2018
You think this is national chairman position that you manipulated in favour of your houseboy Uche Secondus. This is Presidential primary and PDP is bigger than your generation, Wicked Wike. You do anyhow, you see anthow!

5 Likes

Re: 'No Single Person Can Influence The Outcome Of The National Convention' - Wike by tesppidd: 1:52pm On Oct 06, 2018
After the first national convention,

He did PDP national chairmanship election,

Now he's doing PDP presidential convention,

Rivers money has suffered

Only God know how much Wike has spent PDP since his election

No wonder he said last week that rivers people will deal with PDP if they move it out of portharcourt,

and that no one can use them and dump them.

My own is that no PDP member or Wike should ever open mouth and say Amaechi used rivers money to sponsor Buhari again.

11 Likes

Re: 'No Single Person Can Influence The Outcome Of The National Convention' - Wike by Buhari2019: 1:54pm On Oct 06, 2018
Buhari till 2023. Sai Baba.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: 'No Single Person Can Influence The Outcome Of The National Convention' - Wike by mistercardinal(m): 1:54pm On Oct 06, 2018
Re: 'No Single Person Can Influence The Outcome Of The National Convention' - Wike by Chisaedhor: 1:54pm On Oct 06, 2018
cheesy
Re: 'No Single Person Can Influence The Outcome Of The National Convention' - Wike by hisexcellency34: 1:54pm On Oct 06, 2018
Forget all this gragra Wike is doing in public. He fears Buhari no be small

7 Likes

Re: 'No Single Person Can Influence The Outcome Of The National Convention' - Wike by lastempero: 1:56pm On Oct 06, 2018
Wike you want to destroy this country unknowingly sad

2 Likes

Re: 'No Single Person Can Influence The Outcome Of The National Convention' - Wike by Jahwinaboy(m): 1:56pm On Oct 06, 2018
Come to think of it guys. It's said Wike is one of the top financier of PDP. If yes, then who wants to invest without returns?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 'No Single Person Can Influence The Outcome Of The National Convention' - Wike by blackgold2018(m): 1:58pm On Oct 06, 2018
Hmm.. so finally Tambuwal it is. Let them better hand it to Atiku for a better presidential combat with bubu.
Re: 'No Single Person Can Influence The Outcome Of The National Convention' - Wike by TroubleMaker47(m): 2:01pm On Oct 06, 2018
Let's watch na. Today would define PDP's continued existence.
The 2 most important decisions for the PDP are primaries and the VP slot. Those would make or kill the PDP!
Re: 'No Single Person Can Influence The Outcome Of The National Convention' - Wike by Humblega(m): 2:01pm On Oct 06, 2018
Nnj
Re: 'No Single Person Can Influence The Outcome Of The National Convention' - Wike by Bizzysmitty(m): 2:02pm On Oct 06, 2018
Camouflage..
Re: 'No Single Person Can Influence The Outcome Of The National Convention' - Wike by AleAirHub(m): 2:03pm On Oct 06, 2018
Wike enough of all these your dramatic attitude Nigerians are not novice to all the games been played by politicians grin grin because HEAVEN N HELL knowns you're not far from it Dirty Politics Gang Dem lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
chieyine:
Rivers State Governor, Nyesom Ezenwo Wike has reiterated that no single person can influence the outcome of the National Convention of the PDP holding in Port Harcourt.

In an interview with Naija Politico on Friday, Governor Wike said nobody no matter how influential can control the voting pattern of 36 States delegates and Abuja.

He said: "I have a right to vote as a delegate. But my influence is minimal. Those talking about this dont have the facts.

"Are you saying that as Governor of Rivers State, I will place a gun on the head of all delegates to vote a particular candidate.

"I cannot compel all the 14 governors to vote a particular aspirant. You mean you can change the views and opinions of all the states?" he said.

The governor said that he will work with other leaders to ensure that the National Convention is transparent and credible.

Governor Wike also informed that credible intelligence indicate that APC has imported thugs into the state with the aim of disrupting the process.

"As at thursday, APC brought hoodlums to create an atmosphere of insecurity in Rivers State. It is not a mere allegation. We have it on good authority ", he said.

He said despite the plot of the APC, everything has been done to ensure that the National Convention ends successfully.

He noted that whoever emerges as the party's Presidential Candidate should team up with other leaders to sack the failed APC Federal Government.

The governor stressed that his interest is not in the outcome of the National Convention, but the outcome of the state

Source: https://naijapolitico.com.ng/no-single-person-can-influence-the-outcome-of-the-national-convention-governor-wike/

L
Re: 'No Single Person Can Influence The Outcome Of The National Convention' - Wike by RichDad1(m): 2:04pm On Oct 06, 2018
Yinmu
Re: 'No Single Person Can Influence The Outcome Of The National Convention' - Wike by RichDad1(m): 2:06pm On Oct 06, 2018
hisexcellency34:
Forget all this gragra Wike is doing in public. He fears Buhari no be small
Who born monkey cheesy
You think say na beans to be CinC and President? cheesy
Fayose sef don Dey cool down.

1 Like

Re: 'No Single Person Can Influence The Outcome Of The National Convention' - Wike by gen2briz(m): 2:08pm On Oct 06, 2018
Ok
Re: 'No Single Person Can Influence The Outcome Of The National Convention' - Wike by DiscussYes: 2:08pm On Oct 06, 2018
Lets watch it out then grin
Check my signature if you are interested in Making Money Online!
Re: 'No Single Person Can Influence The Outcome Of The National Convention' - Wike by Realist2: 2:12pm On Oct 06, 2018
Facts, Wike is saying the truth.

1 Like

Re: 'No Single Person Can Influence The Outcome Of The National Convention' - Wike by Hector09(m): 2:15pm On Oct 06, 2018
Wike is making hisself relevant and building his political career, this is samething that ameachi did but it did nt work for him,
Re: 'No Single Person Can Influence The Outcome Of The National Convention' - Wike by Ejehjoe(m): 2:17pm On Oct 06, 2018
Wike is best described as an Alarmist!
APC imported thugs to Rivers? Habaaaa,

As chief security officer of the state, he should detail his security officials to do the needful.

Raising unnecessary alarm puts fears in the minds of lawful, peaceful citizens

1 Like

Re: 'No Single Person Can Influence The Outcome Of The National Convention' - Wike by maxzzo1(m): 2:23pm On Oct 06, 2018
xbernardx:
But is that not what Wike is struggling to do? Everybody knows Tambuwal is Wike's candidate, this statement is just a cover up in case his candidate loses
Every delegate has a candidate so what's wrong if tambuwal is his choice? Haters from APC

1 Like

Re: 'No Single Person Can Influence The Outcome Of The National Convention' - Wike by georgeceekay: 2:24pm On Oct 06, 2018
KRILMIJAY:
My Gov. Tell them oooooh. They feel everything is about influence, rigging , etc. Now the question is what if Someone else emerges as the Party's candidate other than Tambuwal.? I believe they will keep quiet with all the noise and accusations that Chief wike is trying to impose Tambuwal On them.
No single person can influence choice of voting- I'm not sure our friend Gov. Ambode will agree to that.
Re: 'No Single Person Can Influence The Outcome Of The National Convention' - Wike by Korofoh: 2:25pm On Oct 06, 2018
grin grin grin grin grin grin

Hi there

We are offering high quality 100% real cotton boxer minimum of 25 peices.

Both products are of high quality and we deliver to you Nationwide irrespective of your location (Delivery charges apply).

√Banana Republic 25pcs
√ Normal boxers 25pcs
Note: The boxers stated above are not the boxers Aboki/Mallam are selling
We are located in Benin, Call Mike 08159198480
Re: 'No Single Person Can Influence The Outcome Of The National Convention' - Wike by Ategberoson(m): 2:26pm On Oct 06, 2018
is there any channel covering this convention live?

(1) (2) (Reply)

INEC Finally Transferred My Polling Unit / Mile 12: Lagos CP Orders Arrest Of 13 Leaders Of Warring Groups / EFCC Yet To Quiz Okorocha 24hrs After Arrest

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.