Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,320 members, 7,815,615 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:19 PM

Mourinho Not Going Anywhere – Simon Stone - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Mourinho Not Going Anywhere – Simon Stone (319 Views)

Mourinho Sympathises With Solskjaer: "He's Not Going To Sleep Very Well" / List Of Players Surprisingly Not Going To The World Cup / Lukaku A Scapegoat Of Mourinho's Pragmatic Football: Blame Mourinho Not Lukaku (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Mourinho Not Going Anywhere – Simon Stone by nghubs1(m): 11:42am On Oct 06, 2018
BBC sports reporter Simon Stone has debunked rumours of Manchester United manager Jose Mourinho’s exit from Manchester United.

According to a tweet by the BBC reporter Mourinho will remain in United to Savage the recent challenges in the club.

“He also added that Mourinho has the support of the board.

Stone tweeted

“Word I am hearing is that Jose Mourinho is not going anywhere. Retains support of board to turn @ManUtd present situation around.

“Results will determine Mourinho’s future as has been the case all season.

“I said last night I thought @ManUtd needed to address the ‘sacked’ story. They have. Jose Mourinho hasn’t been and wasn’t going to be. He will be in charge for Newcastle. Evidently he needs results but hierarchy are behind him.”

NGHUBS had earlier reported that Jose Mourinho will be sacked this weekend irrespective of the result this weekend.

http://nghubs.com.ng/2018/10/06/mourinho-not-going-anywhere-simon-stone/

(1) (Reply)

Nigeria Vs Libya: What To Expect / Cristiano Ronaldo:”this Is Not Really The Right Time To Ask About Real Madrid / Subways Station Escalator Crushes A Football Fan’s Foot

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.