Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,766 members, 7,955,917 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 06:41 PM

Aregbesola Describes The Saraki Led PDP Protest As A ‘charade Of Mentally Unst.. - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Aregbesola Describes The Saraki Led PDP Protest As A ‘charade Of Mentally Unst.. (238 Views)

"Wizkid Is M*ntally Unst@ble And Not A Good Father" - Nigerian Man Drags Wizki / D'banj Looking Lost, Fan Describes Him "When You See Genevieve Nnaji Coming" / Mercy Johnson Describes Tonto Dikeh In The Same Words Of Rosaline Meurer Months (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Aregbesola Describes The Saraki Led PDP Protest As A ‘charade Of Mentally Unst.. by femosty: 11:49am On Oct 06, 2018
Governor Rauf Aregbesola has described as a charade, Senate President Bukola Saraki-led protest against the defeat of Peoples Democratic Party (PDP) in Osun governorship election.

Aregbsesola spoke at the presidential villa in Abuja saying that the protest of the PDP and select senators, including Dino Melaye and Ben Bruce, “is nothing but a charade and an act of irresponsibility’’.

In his words, “the party that was defeated in the election is already in the tribunal. So, I don’t know what the protest is meant to do. It is a charade and an act o...

FULL STORY: https://autogists.com/2018/10/06/governor-aregbesola-describes-the-saraki-led-pdp-protest-as-a-charade-of-mentally-unstable-people-who-need-psychiatric-attention/

Re: Aregbesola Describes The Saraki Led PDP Protest As A ‘charade Of Mentally Unst.. by BreezyCB(m): 11:50am On Oct 06, 2018
lol

(1) (Reply)

I Was Offered A Deal By Sony But I Didn’t Take It. – Brymo / 5 Months After Marriage: John Dumelo And His Wife Gifty Welcomes Baby Boy / We Want To Make U Look Good At An Affordable Price

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.