Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,853 members, 7,810,284 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 05:24 AM

How Reliable Is JUPEB? - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / How Reliable Is JUPEB? (823 Views)

Download JUPEB Past Question PDF / Download Jupeb Past Questions For Free / University Of Abuja 2017/2018 Pre Degree And JUPEB A Level Forms (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How Reliable Is JUPEB? by LordKingsley: 12:07pm On Oct 06, 2018
Hello guys please I need your candid advise and sincere opinions about running a JUPEB programme at DELSU. I've tried two times now to secure admission at DELSU and UNN respectively through Jamb but I luck haven't really been on my side despite my good performance at utme. I told my dad that I want to opt for JUPEB at DELSU; same school with my elder brother.

But he insists that JUPEB is even more fraudulent than Jamb and that only a handful out of the multitude of people that do the programme are selected at the end of it all. I just want to know how reliable JUPEB is. Please guys, help!
Re: How Reliable Is JUPEB? by paltielx: 12:38pm On Aug 16, 2021
LordKingsley:
Hello guys please I need your candid advise and sincere opinions about running a JUPEB programme at DELSU. I've tried two times now to secure admission at DELSU and UNN respectively through Jamb but I luck haven't really been on my side despite my good performance at utme. I told my dad that I want to opt for JUPEB at DELSU; same school with my elder brother.

But he insists that JUPEB is even more fraudulent than Jamb and that only a handful out of the multitude of people that do the programme are selected at the end of it all. I just want to know how reliable JUPEB is. Please guys, help!
please comments are welcomed, its urgent
Re: How Reliable Is JUPEB? by Sirmwill: 1:14pm On Aug 16, 2021
Well l,it's seen as being fraudulent because irrespective of the enormous amount of money paid as fees.Out of a large number of people sometimes up to 300,only as small as 3 or 4 will be selected for the most competitive courses.Trust me,it's that bad.
The selection is completely on merit.
I mean,the only way to be on the safest side is getting three "As" at the end of the course.
This can be very tasking as you will be competing with people older and more knowledgeable,sometimes people that have done JUPEB once or even twice.Sometimes,people that have completed a degree course.
This is what you need to know about the program

(1) (Reply)

2019 List Of Low Tuition Or Cheapest Universities In Hungary / *front Of Aau School Gate* / Maryam Mohammed Graduated With 1st Class In Law In UK University

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.