Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,720 members, 7,809,732 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:04 PM

Imo APC Primaries For Senatorial, Governorship, House Of Representatives (Photos - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Imo APC Primaries For Senatorial, Governorship, House Of Representatives (Photos (25583 Views)

Tinubu Casts His Vote For Governorship/ House Of Assembly / Obasanjo Casts His Vote For Governorship/House Of Assembly Candidates / Buhari And His Wife, Aisha Votes For Governorship/ House Of Rep Candidate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Imo APC Primaries For Senatorial, Governorship, House Of Representatives (Photos by bigma(m): 9:05pm On Oct 06, 2018
No election was held in imo today, other aspirant did not participate. It was only rochas and his dummy Nwosu. Hope u odinma and others said they will not participate since they cancelled the legitimate election. Those people u saw in the picture holding poster were paid 5k each. Rochas is the worst thing in imo

6 Likes

Re: Imo APC Primaries For Senatorial, Governorship, House Of Representatives (Photos by Abagworo(m): 9:44pm On Oct 06, 2018
olajizz01:
Thanks,for telling the truth because I was in IMO around 2012/2013,precisely Orlu/Orsu to Owerri.I saw what Owelle was during in Orlu then,but I'm surprise when someone he did nothing there.

After doing that one since 2014 he has rarely done much in Orlu. People want him to do more without remembering that there are other issues yet to be attended to.
Re: Imo APC Primaries For Senatorial, Governorship, House Of Representatives (Photos by Abagworo(m): 9:49pm On Oct 06, 2018
SamuelAnyawu:
grin grin my broda Abagworo

Waiting for you to join APC after being cheated during the primaries by Mbaise man and denied Senatorial slot as well. Your being out of the race makes things easier for Nwosu.

1 Like

Re: Imo APC Primaries For Senatorial, Governorship, House Of Representatives (Photos by Dvic33: 10:44pm On Oct 06, 2018
Nawaoo
Re: Imo APC Primaries For Senatorial, Governorship, House Of Representatives (Photos by mandax: 11:41pm On Oct 06, 2018
Abagworo:

After doing that one since 2014 he has rarely done much in Orlu. People want him to do more without remembering that there are other issues yet to be attended to.

Where will Okorocha hold his final campaign rally for Orlu Senate seat?

Beginning 2012, Owelle removed the roofs of Orlu stadium built by Udenwa.

Stadium seats exposed for 5 years rotted, floodlights gone, Owelle converted the stadium's ante buildings to unnecessary primary school.

Orlu of 12 local government areas no longer have a Stadium.

But Owelle just completed a modern Stadium with seats and floodlights in Okigwe of 6 local government areas.
Re: Imo APC Primaries For Senatorial, Governorship, House Of Representatives (Photos by gidgiddy: 11:56pm On Oct 06, 2018
Does anyone find it strange that APC primaries are being held but the the people are only holding posters of Rochas, his son in law and his hand picked cronies?

Where are the posters of non Rochas loyalists such as Senator Hope Uzodimma?

This primaries is a laughable sham

1 Like

Re: Imo APC Primaries For Senatorial, Governorship, House Of Representatives (Photos by 222Martins(m): 12:10am On Oct 07, 2018
nkemdi89:
I am in IMO state and I can tell you that there is hunger in the land, people are ready to sell their souls for a coin, they need to eat, they need to survive, many people are depressed and hopeless because this same rochas brought hardship to them. Getting crowd to vote is very easy an average IMO man can compromise because of money .
I am closely in touch with the political events in Imo state and truly, there is hunger in the land. But i believe Imo people are learned, they will take your money and still vote the person of their choice just like they did to Ohakim. But if the reverse is the case and they allow their conscience to be bought, then they are in for another 8 years of suffering.

1 Like

Re: Imo APC Primaries For Senatorial, Governorship, House Of Representatives (Photos by educhigo: 4:04am On Oct 07, 2018
i thought imo state calling okorocha a betrayed man why still trying to voted in his uncle again i dont understand this people,meanwhile before no biafra referendum no election.now no okorocha uncle no election i wipe for my people

Re: Imo APC Primaries For Senatorial, Governorship, House Of Representatives (Photos by KanwuliaMama: 4:15am On Oct 07, 2018
See POVERTY everywhere!
Kai! embarassed

1 Like

Re: Imo APC Primaries For Senatorial, Governorship, House Of Representatives (Photos by maestroferdi: 4:33am On Oct 07, 2018
senatordave1:

In 2015,ihedioha used federal power to allocate over 100,000 votes from mbaise land yet he still lost.thats the only place he will get bloc votes.with inec banning incident forms,those outrageous and unrealistic figures are no longer possible.rochas will rather take the initiative
It is a waste of time to argue with a totally ignorant person like you.

Ihedioha will beat APC in Orlu zone while Nwosu, if Rochas and Oshiomhole succeed in foisting him, has no hope in Owerri zone with 9 LGAs.

You don't know jack about Imo politics...try to master that of Ogbomosho first...

1 Like

Re: Imo APC Primaries For Senatorial, Governorship, House Of Representatives (Photos by olajizz01(m): 6:43am On Oct 07, 2018
Abagworo:

OK.
Re: Imo APC Primaries For Senatorial, Governorship, House Of Representatives (Photos by OGHENAOGIE(m): 7:03am On Oct 07, 2018
buhariguy:
This is what we call free and fair.
what is free and fair here wen de are using an anachronistic framework... Open ballot ensures intimidation of voters....
Re: Imo APC Primaries For Senatorial, Governorship, House Of Representatives (Photos by Nobody: 10:20am On Oct 07, 2018
please any update in Obowo LGA?
Re: Imo APC Primaries For Senatorial, Governorship, House Of Representatives (Photos by obaataaokpaewu: 11:56am On Nov 03, 2018
Rochas political dynasty crumbles before its take off grin
Re: Imo APC Primaries For Senatorial, Governorship, House Of Representatives (Photos by Duru1(m): 12:24pm On Nov 03, 2018
Hofbrauhaus:
Where is hope uzodinma? Not even 1poster of hope? These ones never serious..

Okorocha is just mad. Hope uzodinma is the governor we recognize. Anything aside that we scatter everywhere.

I'm not APC. But I support Senator Hope

You can forget Hope Uzo and APC due to the zonal saga in Imo State. It cannot be Orlu again after the mess an Orlu blockhead has committed in Imo State.
Re: Imo APC Primaries For Senatorial, Governorship, House Of Representatives (Photos by Duru1(m): 12:30pm On Nov 03, 2018
maestroferdi:
And I stake my over 20 years experience in political analysis on the line to aver that Uche Nwosu will never be the governor of Imo State.

In any case, nobody takes APC serious in Imo State.

It is only Rochas trying to flog a dead horse... Even the NWC of APC, by their body language, know that APC stand no chance in Imo State.

By the time the 3 Mbaise LGs begin to deliver figures you will know wetin dey...

Uche Nwosu will not contest for governorship of Imo State under APC.
Re: Imo APC Primaries For Senatorial, Governorship, House Of Representatives (Photos by mandax: 6:09pm On Nov 03, 2018
Duru1:

You can forget Hope Uzo and APC due to the zonal saga in Imo State. It cannot be Orlu again after the mess an Orlu blockhead has committed in Imo State.
But not all ORLU are blockhead like Okorocha.

Okorocha governed 90% like he is from Owerri zone, as he did nearly all his government's development projects in Owerri zone. So?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Buhari Must Get His Act Right In Three Months - Obasanjo / Why Hameed Ali Is Yet To Report At Customs- Daily Trust / Budget Drama Continues As Health Minister Disowns Ministry's Budget Propasal

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.