Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,319 members, 7,819,080 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:57 AM

APC IMO Primaries: Rochas Okorocha Secretly Conducts Fresh Election - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / APC IMO Primaries: Rochas Okorocha Secretly Conducts Fresh Election (758 Views)

Flavour N’abania, Cubana Chief Priest Perform In APC Imo State Rally / Court Orders INEC To Issue Ben Uwajumogu (APC Imo North) A Certificate Of Return / How Okorocha’s 2023 Presidential Ambition Cost APC Imo Guber Seat (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

APC IMO Primaries: Rochas Okorocha Secretly Conducts Fresh Election by Gucciblog: 3:21pm On Oct 06, 2018
INEC and APC At It Again

According to a man name withheld who mailed us a report of what's currently happening in IMO state and the fresh primaries been conducted secretly by the governor.. According our source, he overheard talk about the primaries on low tunes.

In His Words:

I went to buy some bottles of beer to cool off for the weekend and suddenly two inec officials drove in into the joint I was in. They requested for beer and pepper soup, which was served by the sales girl.. After that, they brought out some documents from a big file and started writing election results.. They made mention of Uche Nwosu, Hope Uzodinma, Nnamdi Obareri and some other names which I can't remember.. I moved closer stylishly to view what they're writing as a lover of democracy... On the paper I saw names of candidates.. Uche Nwosu was first on the list, Hope Uzodinma was the second name and others I couldnt see clearly..
On the paper it's written;

Uche Nwosu — 325 votes..
Hope Uzodnma — NIL
Other aspirants got No votes too... I was very uncomfortable with what they're doing I had to take photos of the INEC officials as proof to my claims...

Re: APC IMO Primaries: Rochas Okorocha Secretly Conducts Fresh Election by PythonDancer: 3:22pm On Oct 06, 2018
What else do any sane person expect from “gucciblog” if not lies .
Re: APC IMO Primaries: Rochas Okorocha Secretly Conducts Fresh Election by CROWNWEALTH019(m): 3:22pm On Oct 06, 2018
grin
Re: APC IMO Primaries: Rochas Okorocha Secretly Conducts Fresh Election by tayebest(m): 3:25pm On Oct 06, 2018
see as lie dey smell abeg! cheesy cheesy
Re: APC IMO Primaries: Rochas Okorocha Secretly Conducts Fresh Election by SamuelAnyawu(m): 3:34pm On Oct 06, 2018
See the kind place you dey drink beer with posh username
Re: APC IMO Primaries: Rochas Okorocha Secretly Conducts Fresh Election by bedspread: 4:01pm On Oct 06, 2018
These Men don't FeAr GOD!!

This is the Rochas that will want to contest in 2023 in that APC drama..

Outright disobedience to Court Orders

(1) (Reply)

New Greeting In Imo Is 'nwanne Ijikwa Inec Form' As Crisis Rocks Imo Apc(pic / Declare Me Ekiti Governor, Kolapo Tells Tribunal / Nigeria Is Finished, News The Media Won't Show You(killings And Occupying Land)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.