Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,463 members, 7,819,688 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:02 PM

Footer Link - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Footer Link (387 Views)

How Can I Edit This Section Of My Footer? / How I Removed Footer Credit From Premium Blogger Template No Redirect. / How To Remove Footer Credit In Blogger Template (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Footer Link by newworldelite(m): 3:33pm On Oct 06, 2018
Please help how do i remove the footer link of this blog
https://newworldelite..com/
Re: Footer Link by pcwizzy: 3:51pm On Oct 06, 2018
I can help you decrypt it , just send me a link to your template, i will download it , decrypt it and i will tell you how you can write whatever you want in the footer. It would have to be decrypted before you change the footer else the website would keep reloading.
You can check out my blog
www.techleague.net
Contact me via email :pubani88@gmail.com
Re: Footer Link by ogunjobiolaide: 1:25pm On Oct 07, 2018
[s]Using the Cpanel, login check file manager
Click on public_html or www
Click on content
Click the installed theme
Click footer.php
Edit the footer there.
Note; be careful while doing this or else u may mess up the theme
Whatsapp me on 08063718360 for guidance[/s]
The above is used for footer editing for WordPress theme Blog
Re: Footer Link by pcwizzy: 3:58pm On Oct 07, 2018
ogunjobiolaide:
Using the Cpanel, login check file manager
Click on public_html or www
Click on content
Click the installed theme
Click footer.php
Edit the footer there.
Note; be careful while doing this or else u may mess up the theme
Whatsapp me on 08063718360 for guidance
I don't think that would be his solution, that is clearly a blogger hosted website what your telling him to do is not the right procedure in blogger. I'm pretty sure that he isnt using a premium template. Just saying sha i might be wrong

(1) (Reply)

Music / Top 6 Ways To Make Money From Your Blog / Get A Verified Foreign Paypal Account That Can Send And Receive

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.