Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,270 members, 7,836,217 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 11:28 PM

Say No To Rigging In Oye-ikole Federal Constituency - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Say No To Rigging In Oye-ikole Federal Constituency (584 Views)

Watch Wike admitting to Rigging and Saying Peter Obi Cannot Him Anything / Election Rigging In Kano Busted! Returning Officer Exposes Irregularities, Fraud / Lagos 2019: We Fear We’ll Lose To Rigging, Vote-buying –AD Candidate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Say No To Rigging In Oye-ikole Federal Constituency by moneywealt: 3:46pm On Oct 06, 2018
CONGRESSMAN BIMBO DARAMOLA #THANK YOU MESSAGE TO THE ENTIRE PEOPLE OF #OYE-IKOLE FEDERAL CONSTITUENCY IN EKITI STATE

I wish to express my deepest appreciation to the entire people of Oye-Ikole Federal Constituency in Ekiti State particularly, my beloved aged father and mother that stood in the sun for hours awaiting another opportunity to express their desire to choose my humble self as their obedient servant at the green chambers come 2019.

While i borrow inspiration from the powerful words of Newt Gingrich that; 'Perseverance is the hard work you do after you get tired of doing the hard work you already did' I will urge you all to #persevere and #restrain from putting laws into your hands as we have all toiled hard for this party for years and will rather fight a just cause within than allow these tyrannical tendencies prevail.

The posers are too numerous to mention or do i reminiscence between the original voting materials released by the National delegations to conduct Ekiti APC primary election compared to the fake materials circulated in Oye/Ikole or the stage managed charade whereby results were published without actual votes.

While i go ahead to consult widely with our leaders within and outside Ekiti State, I plead with you all to remain calm in the days ahead for i know vividly that our dear President and a host of others who are champions of democracy will not allow this repugnant charade to destroy our hard earned reputation that we all have stood for unrepentantly in fourteen years.

I am greatly indebted to your tremendous show of endear-able support as I remain reinvigorated by your steadfastness and i am unequivocally resolute too as we all clamor to SAY NO TO RIGGING AND IMPOSITION, let the #will of people prevail.

#ThankYouOyeIkole
#BimboDaramolaLovesOyeIkole

(1) (Reply)

Fayose Gets N50m Bail / Photos From Patience Jonathan's 53rd Birthday Ceremony / Lagos Apc Governorship Sanwo Olu Gets New Name As He Meets Muslim Community(pics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.