Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,369 members, 7,812,063 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 07:34 AM

Rescheduled Primaries: Okorocha Son-in-law In Early Lead With 4815 Votes - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Rescheduled Primaries: Okorocha Son-in-law In Early Lead With 4815 Votes (1104 Views)

APC Primaries: Okorocha Congratulates Tinubu / Rescheduled Primaries: Uche Nwosu Gets 4,815 Votes. Hope Uzodinma, Zero / Hope Uzodinma Wins Imo APC Primaries, Floors Okorocha’s Son-in-law, Uche Nwosu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Rescheduled Primaries: Okorocha Son-in-law In Early Lead With 4815 Votes by yns4real: 4:35pm On Oct 06, 2018
Voting has commenced in the rescheduled All Progressives Congress (APC) governorship primary election with Imo Rochas Governor Okorocha son-in-law Uche Nwosu in early lead.

The APC electoral committee arrived Imo state yesterday and immediately addressed the aspirants where they were intimated with the guidelines for the election.

At the Eziama Obaire ward where the APC aspirant, Ugwumba Uche Nwosu voted, there was a massive turn out of members of the party who lined up and voted.

Announcing the results from the Ward, the Returning Officer, Festus Ezeama, said the Nwosu scored 4815, while Hope Uzodinma scored zero. Other contestants, Eze Madumere scored zero, while Jude Ejiogu and Chima Anozie also scored zero respectively.

Hope had earlier won the first primary. Read the Full Report here : Imo: Sen. Uzodinma beats Okorocha’s in-law to APC’s guber ticket

https://www.dailytrust.com.ng/rescheduled-primaries-okorocha-son-in-law-gets-4815-votes-hope-zero.html

Re: Rescheduled Primaries: Okorocha Son-in-law In Early Lead With 4815 Votes by baliyubla: 4:39pm On Oct 06, 2018
grin Rochas sharing zeros anyhow to other contestants. IMO APC about to go up in flames. The guys obsession with installing his son in law is understood. If Thiefnibu, Obanikoro, Aisha, Lai and the likes have turned APC to a family and associates affair, then why not Rochas. Janjaweeed party.

1 Like

Re: Rescheduled Primaries: Okorocha Son-in-law In Early Lead With 4815 Votes by bossvinqualad25(m): 4:45pm On Oct 06, 2018
Greed will kill okorocha i swear ,When u are in need of durable and quality cars u can always count on me to give you the best,for more information,check my signature
Re: Rescheduled Primaries: Okorocha Son-in-law In Early Lead With 4815 Votes by deboysben(m): 4:47pm On Oct 06, 2018
Chai!!!

my governor my governor. Na laugh wan kill me for this nothing else.
Re: Rescheduled Primaries: Okorocha Son-in-law In Early Lead With 4815 Votes by kcmichael: 4:55pm On Oct 06, 2018
Uche neosu =10,000,000
Hope uzodinma =5819
Madumere= 12
Others =ZERO

Uche nwosu for governor ,Rochad for senate

If you quote me or react ur mama p'ussy will catch fire
Re: Rescheduled Primaries: Okorocha Son-in-law In Early Lead With 4815 Votes by CyynthiaKiss(f): 5:01pm On Oct 06, 2018
Na for inside Kitchen dem do this kind primaries.

This clown should know that he's in Igbo land.
Re: Rescheduled Primaries: Okorocha Son-in-law In Early Lead With 4815 Votes by magoo10(m): 5:18pm On Oct 06, 2018
Nwosu 4,815
Hope uzodinma 0
Madumere 0
All other contestants 0

Which kind useless primaries be that
Rochas and his APC can fool themselves but cannot fool imolites.
Re: Rescheduled Primaries: Okorocha Son-in-law In Early Lead With 4815 Votes by richidinho(m): 5:28pm On Oct 06, 2018
congrat to the PDP aspirant in the state, if you know you know
Re: Rescheduled Primaries: Okorocha Son-in-law In Early Lead With 4815 Votes by Konki: 5:54pm On Oct 06, 2018
APC General election result come 2019.....

And the winner is

P

D

P

(1) (Reply)

This Little Boy Has 100% Chance Of Being A Politician In The Future(pic) / Oh Buhari Certificate / Buhari Increases Salary Of Nigerian Police Force

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.