Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,147 members, 7,842,299 topics. Date: Tuesday, 28 May 2024 at 04:59 AM

Pokello Refuses To Sign Divorce Papers From Elikem - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Pokello Refuses To Sign Divorce Papers From Elikem (28280 Views)

Elikem Confirms Breakup With Edith 'Queen Dee' Chibhamu, Sugar Mummy / Meet Queen Dee, Elikem Kumordzie Sugar Mummy Who 'Hired' Afia Schwarzenegger / Rachel Appoh Slept With Elikem Kumordzie - Afia Schwarzenegger (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pokello Refuses To Sign Divorce Papers From Elikem by maklelemakukula(m): 9:11pm On Oct 06, 2018
clefstone:
mumu Elikem go marry old opio because of her tooch accent for BBA. Now grandma doesn't want to let go
is that why you uploaded same picture five times?

2 Likes

Re: Pokello Refuses To Sign Divorce Papers From Elikem by MrMash(m): 9:12pm On Oct 06, 2018
Babe way her sextapes full everywhere grin
Re: Pokello Refuses To Sign Divorce Papers From Elikem by antzlaive(m): 9:13pm On Oct 06, 2018
okwabayi:
It’s probable them dey forbid divorce for her village.
It reminds me of one prison show I watched where a Samoan woman said her culture does not recognize suicide as there is no word for it. She said prison was hell but committing an abomination meant going to hell both religiously and culturally.
I hope this is only a rumor and not their real situation.
These Big Brother relationships don’t last long. Last I heard Elizabeth left Kevin and went back to her country because he has gone back to zero, even worse than before he contested for the show.
True
Re: Pokello Refuses To Sign Divorce Papers From Elikem by OlaAshawo: 9:13pm On Oct 06, 2018
Elder0001:

Is it by force to married again ??
This one of the root cause of domestic violence because when the man becomes frustrated he'll resort to emotional and physical violence. That time people will start blaming him instead of this dick rider.

He doesn't want custody ,he will even pay child support..why can't she sign the damn papers?

Since she's earning more and way richer than the man she should part with 50℅ of her properties.
don't take it personally bra
Re: Pokello Refuses To Sign Divorce Papers From Elikem by gladisa7: 9:18pm On Oct 06, 2018
BAILMONEY:
ELIKEM HANDSOME E BE LIKE SAY DEM SWEAR FOR YOU FROM AWKA-ETITIsad

She was speaking with her clit grin

1 Like

Re: Pokello Refuses To Sign Divorce Papers From Elikem by BAILMONEY: 9:22pm On Oct 06, 2018
gladisa7:

She was speaking with her clit grin
LMFAO grin
Re: Pokello Refuses To Sign Divorce Papers From Elikem by Nobody: 9:28pm On Oct 06, 2018
BAILMONEY:
ELIKEM HANDSOME E BE LIKE SAY DEM SWEAR FOR YOU FROM AWKA-ETITIsad
Na u dem swear for.

1 Like

Re: Pokello Refuses To Sign Divorce Papers From Elikem by 2n2k(m): 9:32pm On Oct 06, 2018
JaffyJoe:
She has a sextape with the same guy I think.

Not with Elikem but with her former boyfriend before she came for BBA
Re: Pokello Refuses To Sign Divorce Papers From Elikem by XklusivGistBlog(m): 9:41pm On Oct 06, 2018
clefstone:
mumu Elikem go marry old opio because of her tooch accent for BBA. Now grandma doesn't want to let go

Finish my mb u hear undecided
Re: Pokello Refuses To Sign Divorce Papers From Elikem by jaxxy(m): 10:04pm On Oct 06, 2018
Jealous gals can be very annoying I can’t blame the man.
Re: Pokello Refuses To Sign Divorce Papers From Elikem by Okoroawusa: 11:22pm On Oct 06, 2018
NwanyiAwkaetiti:
Who would want to leave such dark handsome guy
NwanyiAwkaetiti,I si gini?

Ibegi n'afu ego I n'afu "dark n handsome".Nekwa kam ji backhand piawa gi onu.
Re: Pokello Refuses To Sign Divorce Papers From Elikem by folake4u(f): 11:28pm On Oct 06, 2018
NwanyiAwkaetiti:

I just tire
Re: Pokello Refuses To Sign Divorce Papers From Elikem by Aitee1: 7:11am On Oct 07, 2018
NwanyiAwkaetiti:

Na handsomeness person go chop
Re: Pokello Refuses To Sign Divorce Papers From Elikem by Mryacks: 2:01pm On Oct 07, 2018
Gra-gra love dosen't take you anywhere but they won't hear....always pray for the spirit of discernment before committing to somebody..

(1) (2) (Reply)

Chidi Mokeme Says He Suffered From Bell's Palsy Which Made Him Quit Acting / Rick Ross Live Performance with Red Carpet Pics / Iya Rainbow On Set With Tiwa Savage [photos]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.