Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,604 members, 7,809,205 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:14 AM

"Thanos Will Be Back" - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / "Thanos Will Be Back" (699 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

"Thanos Will Be Back" by sonmvayina(m): 8:57pm On Oct 06, 2018
I finally saw the movie The Avengers "infinity war" this evening and as an adult I have never been more scared.. At the end of the movie it says "Thanos will be back"
He has all the infinity stones and with the click of his fingers he can kill and alter our reality..

I just pray, I am gone by the time he comes.. I don't want to be in the same place with him.. Imagine him killing half of the world population.. That is about 3.5billion people... Hmm. God help us..
Re: "Thanos Will Be Back" by Vihcahdhez(m): 10:05pm On Oct 06, 2018
sonmvayina:

I just pray, I am gone by the time he comes.. I don't want to be in the same place with him.. Imagine him killing half of the world population.. That is about 3.5billion people... Hmm. God help us..

Please where are you from?
Re: "Thanos Will Be Back" by JeromeBlack: 10:29pm On Oct 06, 2018
Vihcahdhez:

Tramadol avenue, Codeine town.

The op seems high.
Re: "Thanos Will Be Back" by Freh(m): 10:36pm On Oct 06, 2018
Correction he wiped out half the universe randomly. It wasn't only happening on earth
Re: "Thanos Will Be Back" by sonmvayina(m): 8:00pm On Oct 07, 2018
Vihcahdhez:

Asgard.... Lol.

Only intelligent people will understand the story and make the connection..
Re: "Thanos Will Be Back" by sonmvayina(m): 8:04pm On Oct 07, 2018
Freh:
Correction he wiped out half the universe randomly. It wasn't only happening on earth

There is no movie director in Hollywood that is not a 33degree mason, they are just allegorically telling us what they are planning..
The book of revelation says one third of the world population will die..
And the "trumpet" (Donald TRUMP and Mike PENCE) has been constructed..

Only wise people can make the connection..
The symbolism is mind blowing..
Re: "Thanos Will Be Back" by sonmvayina(m): 8:05pm On Oct 07, 2018
Freh:

Have you heard of Project Blue book?
Re: "Thanos Will Be Back" by Vihcahdhez(m): 9:37pm On Oct 07, 2018
JeromeBlack:

Tramadol avenue, Codeine town.

The op seems high.
I tell you ooo.All these REF gang grin
Re: "Thanos Will Be Back" by Freh(m): 11:53pm On Oct 08, 2018
sonmvayina:

No I haven't...is it freely available online?
Re: "Thanos Will Be Back" by LordReed(m): 10:09am On Oct 09, 2018
sonmvayina:

Thousands of UFO reports were collected, analyzed and filed. As the result of the Condon Report (1968), which concluded there was nothing anomalous about UFOs, Project Blue Book was ordered shut down in December 1969 and the Air Force continues to provide the following summary of its investigations:

No UFO reported, investigated and evaluated by the Air Force was ever an indication of threat to our national security;
There was no evidence submitted to or discovered by the Air Force that sightings categorized as "unidentified" represented technological developments or principles beyond the range of modern scientific knowledge; and
There was no evidence indicating that sightings categorized as "unidentified" were extraterrestrial vehicles.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Muslim Association Buys Italian Church To Transform It Into Second Mosque / Prophetess: People Who Take Vitamin C And Titus Fish Won't Make Heaven / Did Virgin Mary Wear Makeup??

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.