Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,048 members, 7,818,152 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:00 AM

2 Youth Corpers Wed In Ebonyi State (Photos) - NYSC (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / 2 Youth Corpers Wed In Ebonyi State (Photos) (36706 Views)

Muhammad Musa And Hauwa Bagudu: 2 Corpers Wed In Kano (Photos) / 2 Youth Corpers Urgently Needed / Youth Corpers Clear Dump Site To The Surprise Of Oby Ezekwesili‏ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2 Youth Corpers Wed In Ebonyi State (Photos) by Badooguy: 6:45pm On Oct 07, 2018
Map of Nigeria, I greet the guy
Re: 2 Youth Corpers Wed In Ebonyi State (Photos) by Yoshy: 6:53pm On Oct 07, 2018
TarOrfeek:

She done carry belle.

From the Groom's face/and suit you can tell.

The wedding was a brain fart idea.

She is pregnant, the brother don play overdose, take a look at his face.
Re: 2 Youth Corpers Wed In Ebonyi State (Photos) by Nobody: 6:54pm On Oct 07, 2018
nijanigga:

how did nysc found out that she was pregnant?

A blood test can detect pregnancy from 1 month nau.

The condition for collecting the money from NYSC is that the bride must not be pregnant.
Re: 2 Youth Corpers Wed In Ebonyi State (Photos) by frozen70(f): 7:14pm On Oct 07, 2018
Only two of them knows the reason why they rushed into this marriage

May God see them through
Re: 2 Youth Corpers Wed In Ebonyi State (Photos) by omoelerin1: 7:17pm On Oct 07, 2018
omooba969:

Does anything look like a problem to you?undecided

Your over sabi is just annoying, that's it - deal with it. cool
Rat poison is just #50. Do the needful.
Dindinrin.
Re: 2 Youth Corpers Wed In Ebonyi State (Photos) by IsraelSongz: 7:17pm On Oct 07, 2018
ihesiuloa:
I see humility in this wedding, I see a young lady with total love not after material or too much love for money, I see a young man with a gaol getter instinct.. I see a couple of success in the nearest future, congrats to the both.

Ha! I rebuke You! You have seen WRONG!
Humity ke?
The expression on their face shows that they both are not Joyful at all.

The girl is probably Pregnant.
Re: 2 Youth Corpers Wed In Ebonyi State (Photos) by JasonScoolari: 7:23pm On Oct 07, 2018
Culin:
Hmm hope they both have another source of income, because that their 19,800 will finish ontop pampers.
Lmfao!!! grin Ànýa

1 Like

Re: 2 Youth Corpers Wed In Ebonyi State (Photos) by olayi1992: 7:29pm On Oct 07, 2018
TarOrfeek:

She done carry belle.

boss y Na
Re: 2 Youth Corpers Wed In Ebonyi State (Photos) by jimony30: 7:48pm On Oct 07, 2018
Uburu my home town.
Re: 2 Youth Corpers Wed In Ebonyi State (Photos) by bedspread: 7:56pm On Oct 07, 2018
[s]
kokomaster3d:

Better to fornicate than to marry a witch
[/s]
Re: 2 Youth Corpers Wed In Ebonyi State (Photos) by omooba969(m): 9:25pm On Oct 07, 2018
omoelerin1:
[s]Rat poison is just #50. Do the needful.
Dindinrin[/s].

Trash. grin

Hahahaha cheesy, Just work on your over-sabi coz it appears you talk too much ok & we would be friends. smiley
Re: 2 Youth Corpers Wed In Ebonyi State (Photos) by chikachuks1(m): 9:33pm On Oct 07, 2018
ihesiuloa:
I see humility in this wedding, I see a young lady with total love not after material or too much love for money, I see a young man with a gaol getter instinct.. I see a couple of success in the nearest future, congrats to the both.

I love your comment dearly. God bless you
Re: 2 Youth Corpers Wed In Ebonyi State (Photos) by AkhereOkaka(m): 9:34pm On Oct 07, 2018
emeijeh:
BrUncleZuma, you remember how we used to sing at umunya orientation camp back then, when corper marry corper, dem go born.... .

Wow that was my orientation camp Progressive secondary School Umunya Anambra state batch B 2011/2012
Re: 2 Youth Corpers Wed In Ebonyi State (Photos) by mhizAnnie(f): 9:38pm On Oct 07, 2018
sexybaby22:

If she isn't pregnant NYSC gives them money. Maybe 300,000 or so I heard

Re: 2 Youth Corpers Wed In Ebonyi State (Photos) by ezenna191(m): 9:39pm On Oct 07, 2018
Big congrats to them. I recall similar Corps Members marriages in Ebonyi State. Ebonyi is on the rise
Re: 2 Youth Corpers Wed In Ebonyi State (Photos) by mechanics(m): 9:48pm On Oct 07, 2018
I wish them happy married life.
Re: 2 Youth Corpers Wed In Ebonyi State (Photos) by emeijeh(m): 9:57pm On Oct 07, 2018
AkhereOkaka:

Wow that was my orientation camp Progressive secondary School Umunya Anambra state batch B 2011/2012

That's good to hear.
You came after we have left Anambra
Re: 2 Youth Corpers Wed In Ebonyi State (Photos) by Nobody: 10:13pm On Oct 07, 2018
na wao they dont look happy.its like they were forced to marry each other.happy married life though.
Re: 2 Youth Corpers Wed In Ebonyi State (Photos) by OMOTOWO(m): 10:18pm On Oct 07, 2018
emeijeh:
BrUncleZuma, you remember how we used to sing at umunya orientation camp back then, when corper marry corper, dem go born.... .
hmn my camp then ..umunya !!!anambra state !!!gone are those days !!!!my umunya camp
Re: 2 Youth Corpers Wed In Ebonyi State (Photos) by Rajosh(m): 1:20am On Oct 08, 2018
sexybaby22:

If she isn't pregnant NYSC gives them money. Maybe 300,000 or so I heard
I read somewhere that it's 500k

1 Like

Re: 2 Youth Corpers Wed In Ebonyi State (Photos) by eROCK247(m): 1:34am On Oct 08, 2018
TarOrfeek:

She done carry belle.

Unfortunately, you are right. They don't look happy at all. So NCCF mamae and papae go NCCF family house to do papa and mama play abi?
Re: 2 Youth Corpers Wed In Ebonyi State (Photos) by nijanigga: 1:56am On Oct 08, 2018
sexybaby22:

A blood test can detect pregnancy from 1 month nau.

The condition for collecting the money from NYSC is that the bride must not be pregnant.
then the lady fit to meet doctor wey she go settle even if she's pregnant.Nigerian factor everything na settle.Give doctor 100K get false report and collect 350k to gained 250K
Re: 2 Youth Corpers Wed In Ebonyi State (Photos) by omoelerin1: 4:44am On Oct 08, 2018
omooba969:

Trash. grin

Hahahaha cheesy, Just work on your over-sabi coz it appears you talk too much ok & we would be friends. smiley
I am not responsible for your plight and frustration.

Well, it seems you're yet to understand me. What I am saying is this: Please do fast.

Re: 2 Youth Corpers Wed In Ebonyi State (Photos) by Exponental(m): 6:23am On Oct 08, 2018
EmekaBlue:
The Green suit tho grin
better than using the nysc kaki...lol
Re: 2 Youth Corpers Wed In Ebonyi State (Photos) by omooba969(m): 7:15am On Oct 08, 2018
omoelerin1:
I am not responsible for your plight and frustration.

Well, it seems you're yet to understand me. What I am saying is this: Please do fast.

Wow! shocked lol cheesy But you were just offering prayers like a General Overseer... hahahaha cheesy. Now I believe those prayers were only lip-service & for Likes. smiley The picture you attached to your comment only shows how vicious your heart is, it means you ain't a Christian really.

Busted! cheesy cheesy cheesy

9ja ppl... mtcheeew. cool
Re: 2 Youth Corpers Wed In Ebonyi State (Photos) by ImaIma1(f): 8:35am On Oct 08, 2018
I don't think they know what they are getting themselves into. The ceremony looks so shabby. It is supposed to be a memorable day for them, it had to be well planned even if not expensive.

Even if people are in love, they need to weigh their options and plan for expected and unexpected expenses. What if they have twins or triplets? They will start blaming Buhari.

Anyway good luck to them.
Re: 2 Youth Corpers Wed In Ebonyi State (Photos) by omoelerin1: 1:27pm On Oct 08, 2018
omooba969:

Wow! shocked lol cheesy But you were just offering prayers like a General Overseer... hahahaha cheesy. Now I believe those prayers were only lip-service & for Likes. smiley The picture you attached to your comment only shows how vicious your heart is, it means you ain't a Christian really.

Busted! cheesy cheesy cheesy

9ja ppl... mtcheeew. cool

But you said my prayer is over sabi and annoying, then I showed you an escaped route from being annoyed. Is there anything bad in the suggestion? Or are you afraid because you already know where you're are going?

I hereby reaffirm my suggestion to you.
Do quick, please.
Re: 2 Youth Corpers Wed In Ebonyi State (Photos) by omooba969(m): 1:50pm On Oct 08, 2018
omoelerin1:
[s]But you said my prayer is over sabi and annoying, then I showed you an escaped route from being annoyed. Is there anything bad in the suggestion? Or are you afraid because you already know where you're are going?

I hereby reaffirm my suggestion to you.
Do quick, please.[/b]

Trash. cheesy

Too many words but no sense in them, you talk too much. cool
Re: 2 Youth Corpers Wed In Ebonyi State (Photos) by omoelerin1: 6:05am On Oct 09, 2018
omooba969:

Trash. cheesy

Too many words but no sense in them, you talk too much. cool
Is it what you said that what sensible?

You guys are good at making fun on every issue on every thread. No educative, informative and inspired contributions, whatsoever.
All what you enjoyed was casting aspersions and making derogatory comments about the characters of this particular threads. No sensible contribution at all. Then I was only trying to teach you kids some lessons through my comments, the only thing for you was to be attacking me and talking trash.
Just like I said earlier, if my comment pained you, do what I told you to do.

Oponu.
Re: 2 Youth Corpers Wed In Ebonyi State (Photos) by omooba969(m): 9:06am On Oct 09, 2018
omoelerin1:
[s]Is it what you said that what sensible?

You guys are good at making fun on every issue on every thread. No educative, informative and inspired contributions, whatsoever.
All what you enjoyed was casting aspersions and making derogatory comments about the characters of this particular threads. No sensible contribution at all. Then I was only trying to teach you kids some lessons through my comments, the only thing for you was to be attacking me and talking trash.
Just like I said earlier, if my comment pained you, do what I told you to do.

Oponu.[/s]

Trash as usual. grin

You talk too much & I believe at some point you would have been told. cool
Re: 2 Youth Corpers Wed In Ebonyi State (Photos) by omoelerin1: 9:48am On Oct 09, 2018
omooba969:

Trash as usual. grin

You talk too much & I believe at some point you would have been told. cool
Make sure you do what I told you to do. You would be relieved from this pains and suffering you're passing through.
Make it fast as much as possible. Abeg.
Re: 2 Youth Corpers Wed In Ebonyi State (Photos) by omooba969(m): 10:06am On Oct 09, 2018
omoelerin1:
Make sure you do what I told you to do. You would be relieved from this pains and suffering you're passing through.
Make it fast as much as possible. Abeg.

You found it, you have it in your possession so it's meant for you dummy. grin

Don't pass on what's meant for your miserable self - USE IT! cool

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Funny NYSC Camp Moments / Youth Corpers Boarding A Lorry In Bauchi. (pics) / Meet Ogunleye Modupe Ishola, A Corper Who Did The Government Duty (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.