Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,101 members, 7,825,485 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 03:47 PM

Have You Had An Experience With HMOs In Nigeria? - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Have You Had An Experience With HMOs In Nigeria? (1330 Views)

Top 10 Hmos In Nigeria 2021 / Trying To Get Tested For Coronavirus By NCDC In Abuja: An Experience / The Top 10 Health Management Organizations (hmos) In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Have You Had An Experience With HMOs In Nigeria? by tolajay: 2:03am On Oct 07, 2018
Hello!

For a while now, I’ve been trying to a get a health plan with different HMOs in Nigeria.

But most of the reviews have been discouraging.

Have you used any HMO in Nigeria before? If yes, what’s been the experience?

Thanks
Re: Have You Had An Experience With HMOs In Nigeria? by cooldipo(m): 4:09am On Oct 07, 2018
You know not many things is really working like it should but I will still recommend you getting one if you can.....it can be a life saver someday

Just like Insurance coy they may be slow to respond sometimes
Re: Have You Had An Experience With HMOs In Nigeria? by sholatech(m): 5:05am On Oct 07, 2018
What are your HMO expectations?
I'm used to Hygeia HMO, Axa Mansard Health, Liberty Blue and Avon Health.
Re: Have You Had An Experience With HMOs In Nigeria? by tolajay: 7:37pm On Oct 16, 2018
Was about trying out Hygeia when a friend who’s their client gave me some bad reviews. I think they have a partnership with FCMB.

Just heard of Rovedana and thinking of trying them out.

sholatech:
What are your HMO expectations?
I'm used to Hygeia HMO, Axa Mansard Health, Liberty Blue and Avon Health.
Re: Have You Had An Experience With HMOs In Nigeria? by tolajay: 7:38pm On Oct 16, 2018
Thanks for the thought.

cooldipo:
You know not many things is really working like it should but I will still recommend you getting one if you can.....it can be a life saver someday

Just like Insurance coy they may be slow to respond sometimes

(1) (Reply)

Recommend Any Affordable Dental Clinic (lagos Mainland) / Order for all Longrich products (registration also available) / What You Should Do When The Penis Stucks Inside The Vagina During Sex

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.