Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,704 members, 7,809,674 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:54 PM

Sorting Of Votes Begins At PDP Convention (Live Updates) - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Sorting Of Votes Begins At PDP Convention (Live Updates) (57013 Views)

APC Primaries: Tinubu In Early Lead As Sorting Of Votes Begins / Sorting Of Votes Has Begun (APC Presidential Primary) / Governor Ikpeazu Wears PDP Customized Shoes To PDP Convention (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (20) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sorting Of Votes Begins At PDP Convention (Live Updates) by Jchi9876: 8:00am On Oct 07, 2018
oodualover:

Keep that crappy dirty mouth of yours shut! It is Yorubas that shout Yoruba muslims here or those nonsense Biafrans?

Leave them smelly mouths
Re: Sorting Of Votes Begins At PDP Convention (Live Updates) by Johnnyessence(m): 8:00am On Oct 07, 2018
Buterflyle0:

Johnnywailer grin

Osun state is PDP state indeed

[img]https://media1./images/a4f0bb17bfc98d3857fcdccbf3cc4fab/tenor.gif?itemid=4290934[/img]
the race is between Apc and pdp. in my state, SDP is out of the race. it's either you votes for pdp or Apc. I will inform you again that Apc will be defeated in osun state. I know dey talk much.

8 Likes

Re: Sorting Of Votes Begins At PDP Convention (Live Updates) by Jchi9876: 8:01am On Oct 07, 2018
Johnnyessence:
the race is between Apc and pdp. in my state, SDP is out of the race. it's either you votes for pdp or Apc. I will inform you again that Apc will be defeated in osun state. I know dey talk much.

You talk small for Ekiti and osun Wetin. Be the end game?

2 Likes

Re: Sorting Of Votes Begins At PDP Convention (Live Updates) by tonerandsensors: 8:02am On Oct 07, 2018
UPDATES PLEASE
Re: Sorting Of Votes Begins At PDP Convention (Live Updates) by modath(f): 8:02am On Oct 07, 2018
Johnnyessence:
Infact in my state, if Tambuwal or any other contestants emerge, we will all votes for pdp candidate. [osun State is pdp state.

Stop LYING ... Adeleke family spending money to buy votes does not equal to love Johnny....

Demola Rewaju has returned the money he got to buy votes & didn't spend yet?

1 Like

Re: Sorting Of Votes Begins At PDP Convention (Live Updates) by Buterflyle0: 8:02am On Oct 07, 2018
Johnnyessence:
don't reply them ooooooo, they are zombies. they never see anything yet. I have told them severally that I won't be replying them, they are ranters jare. they will see the results in 2019 too. what i just know is that buhari and his party Apc will be defeated in 2019 poll in osun state.

This guy knows how to deceive himself so well

I wonder how he perfected this art of self deception grin

[img]https://media1./images/989d9a0eddd5019dcf4d6e7803dd1f23/tenor.gif?itemid=3463833[/img]

2 Likes

Re: Sorting Of Votes Begins At PDP Convention (Live Updates) by Nobody: 8:02am On Oct 07, 2018

If Tambuwal should emerge, he would either pick Wike or one of Wike's puppet as his running mate.

Remember, Tambuwal is having problem in Sokoto state, he can't even deliver that state when is political God father-Wammako is still on earth.

PDP should better pray for a more formidable candidate

3 Likes

Re: Sorting Of Votes Begins At PDP Convention (Live Updates) by Jchi9876: 8:03am On Oct 07, 2018
Update

Tambuwal- 809
Atiku'- 145
Kwakwanso- 96
Saraki' -89

12 states so far

2 Likes

Re: Sorting Of Votes Begins At PDP Convention (Live Updates) by Buterflyle0: 8:03am On Oct 07, 2018
modath:

Stop LYING ... Adeleke family spending money to buy votes does not equal to love Johnny....

You dey mind Johnnynosense? grin
Re: Sorting Of Votes Begins At PDP Convention (Live Updates) by Johnnyessence(m): 8:04am On Oct 07, 2018
Sap0:

I thought you said anybody that vote any party in Yoruba land aside APC is IPOB...zombie,that was your original statement
most of them are paid BMC group, if you noticed them very well, they are zombies with zero ideas of what is going on in the state and grassroots sector. osun State governorship election has already sent wrong signal to them that their time is up. I don't reply them here cos' they are zombies.

3 Likes

Re: Sorting Of Votes Begins At PDP Convention (Live Updates) by Jchi9876: 8:04am On Oct 07, 2018
modath:

They won't respond to you. They don't like the truth and never will

1 Like

Re: Sorting Of Votes Begins At PDP Convention (Live Updates) by Johnnyessence(m): 8:05am On Oct 07, 2018
Neyoor:

If Tambuwal should emerge, he would either pick Wike or one of Wike's puppet as his running mate.

Remember, Tambuwal is having problem in Sokoto state, he can't even deliver that state when is political God father-Wammako is still on earth.

PDP should better pray for a more formidable candidate

if Tambuwal emerge today, he's still a better candidate to defeat buhari in power.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sorting Of Votes Begins At PDP Convention (Live Updates) by Buterflyle0: 8:05am On Oct 07, 2018
Johnnyessence:

You lied about not talking too much. You talked too much about Ekiti .... My ekiti and how far? grin

You talked too much about Osun. How far that one too? cheesy

Your favourite lingo is LANDSLIDE. grin

PDP is a gonner. You are simply consoling yaself cheesy

Go and eat something. Hunger has left your mind befuddled.

1 Like

Re: Sorting Of Votes Begins At PDP Convention (Live Updates) by Nobody: 8:05am On Oct 07, 2018
ClassicMG:
this comment shows you're not muslim, as a Muslim you don't hate
I'm a Muslim, and I hate Buhari..if you can't deal with it, pls hug the nearest transformer..
only a useless person with no future ambition will still support a man whose government has no clear cut direction..
after 3 years and 5 months as president, everything is still the fault of Jonathan.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sorting Of Votes Begins At PDP Convention (Live Updates) by modath(f): 8:06am On Oct 07, 2018
Buterflyle0:

You dey mind Johnnynosense? grin

I try to ignore but sometimes one gazz bust his bubbles..... All APC need to do is to ensure the voter inducement plan by PDP is not allowed & the lies PDP is riding on with Osun results will fall like a pack of cards.

1 Like

Re: Sorting Of Votes Begins At PDP Convention (Live Updates) by Jchi9876: 8:06am On Oct 07, 2018
Johnnyessence:
most of them are paid BMC group, if you noticed them very well, they are zombies with zero ideas of what is going on in the state and grassroots sector. osun State governorship election has already sent wrong signal to them that their time is up. I don't reply them here cos' they are zombies.

What is grassroot sector again? Lol

O boy your brain na confirm ewedu soup who get amala make I chop Johnny brain

1 Like

Re: Sorting Of Votes Begins At PDP Convention (Live Updates) by haffaze777(m): 8:06am On Oct 07, 2018
Jchi9876:
Update
Tambuwal- 809 Atiku'- 145 Kwakwanso- 96 Saraki' -89
12 states so far

I trust wike my man,viva wike,kai Tambuwal
PMB 2023
Re: Sorting Of Votes Begins At PDP Convention (Live Updates) by scopusng(m): 8:06am On Oct 07, 2018
INEC should learn from PDP

4 Likes

Re: Sorting Of Votes Begins At PDP Convention (Live Updates) by Buterflyle0: 8:07am On Oct 07, 2018
Johnnyessence:

The one with absolutely zero idea of anything has been you. Johnnynosense. grin

The rest of us are seeing clearly and keep warning you in advance but your wailing with no sense attitude shows that you are truly the zombie

1 Like

Re: Sorting Of Votes Begins At PDP Convention (Live Updates) by AgentGoat: 8:07am On Oct 07, 2018
Sap0:

I'm a Muslim, and I hate Buhari..if you can't deal with it, pls hug the nearest transformer..
only a useless person with no future ambition will still support a man whose government has no clear cut direction..
after 3 years and 5 months as president, everything is still the fault of Jonathan.
mumu you no be muslim

2 Likes

Re: Sorting Of Votes Begins At PDP Convention (Live Updates) by Buterflyle0: 8:07am On Oct 07, 2018
Sap0:

Well I am a Christian and I love Buhari. Go figure.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sorting Of Votes Begins At PDP Convention (Live Updates) by poiZon: 8:08am On Oct 07, 2018
berbs:
If I may ask, why is number of delegates from each state different? Why not same number across board?
why does lagos hv 24 seats in NASS state like akwaibom has just 10?
Re: Sorting Of Votes Begins At PDP Convention (Live Updates) by Donben007: 8:08am On Oct 07, 2018
Sorting of failures in 2019 general election... I pity PDP and Nigeria still desame set of APC ppl still defected to PDP and we are supporting dem... May God have mercy on dis country...
Re: Sorting Of Votes Begins At PDP Convention (Live Updates) by Jchi9876: 8:08am On Oct 07, 2018
WIKE IS WICKED AND IS THE MOLE WORKING FOR APC

1 Like

Re: Sorting Of Votes Begins At PDP Convention (Live Updates) by Humblega(m): 8:09am On Oct 07, 2018
haffaze777:

I trust wike my man,viva wike,kai Tambuwal

PMB 2023

Is this true.....

Wike yaff finished pdp
Re: Sorting Of Votes Begins At PDP Convention (Live Updates) by fratermathy(m): 8:09am On Oct 07, 2018
scopusng:
INEC should learn from PDP

Which body do you think oversees the election? That's right, INEC! No primary election can hold without INEC's involvement.
Re: Sorting Of Votes Begins At PDP Convention (Live Updates) by Iamgrey5(m): 8:09am On Oct 07, 2018
Johnnyessence:
Infact in my state, if Tambuwal or any other contestants emerge, we will all votes for pdp candidate. osun State is pdp state.
Stop all these baseless lies

A lot of those that voted for the PDP in the osun will still vote for the APC in the general elections
Re: Sorting Of Votes Begins At PDP Convention (Live Updates) by Johnnyessence(m): 8:10am On Oct 07, 2018
modath:

I always tell you here that your lies and propaganda will never help you neither will he help your party. that's what you are busy blowing all through the governorship election, and at the end of the day distinguished senator Ademola Adeleke won in the first ballot. at least that has sent wrong signal to your party. I will say it again and again, Apc will be defeated in osun state in the governorship election. as far as I'm concerned, pdp leadership under Secondus and omo babaoloye has been doing great job in ensuring love and peace in the party. yesterday Timi alaibe decamped to pdp in bayelsa state. over 6k Apc members decamped to pdp. even in my state, Apc will be defeated.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sorting Of Votes Begins At PDP Convention (Live Updates) by empressteemah06(f): 8:10am On Oct 07, 2018
Sap0:

thats another lie they are pedling on Nairaland,and people who doesn't know us in southwest have believed it.
alot of Yoruba who are Muslims hate anything call Apc talkless of hearing the name Bulhari..im a Muslim, from a strong Muslim family and these igbo people do not hate Buhari more than me.
Please careful.. Someone I know was arrested based on what he posted on social. Media.. You should know who he was against now
Re: Sorting Of Votes Begins At PDP Convention (Live Updates) by tomiwiyu: 8:11am On Oct 07, 2018
Following steadily
Re: Sorting Of Votes Begins At PDP Convention (Live Updates) by frowland(m): 8:12am On Oct 07, 2018
Saraki is winning I suppose? I can see his supporters in jubilant mood already. Seems an early lead.
Re: Sorting Of Votes Begins At PDP Convention (Live Updates) by scopusng(m): 8:12am On Oct 07, 2018
Jchi9876:
Update

Tambuwal- 809
Atiku'- 145
Kwakwanso- 96
Saraki' -89

12 states so far

Lie lie

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (20) (Reply)

Unknown Gunmen Storm Onitsha As Residents Hail Them (Video) / Gowon & Awolowo Immediately He Was Released From Prison In 1966 (Throwback Photo / Photos: President Buhari Meets Presidential Aspirants

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.